Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

I agree to you and I think payment

processors should accept all the

countries especially Paypal.I guess the reason Paypal has so many restrictions is due to the fact that there are many scam sites as well that come and go every now and then and to stop such activities they want the account to be verified so that the peson who has that account can be tracked easily.Well anyways, I just don't like about paypal is that they charge too much on transfer fees.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree to you and I think payment

processors should accept all the

countries especially Paypal.I guess the reason Paypal has so many restrictions is due to the fact that there are many scam sites as well that come and go every now and then and to stop such activities they want the account to be verified so that the peson who has that account can be tracked easily.Well anyways, I just don't like about paypal is that they charge too much on transfer fees.

scam site has nothing to do why paypal does not allow other country. The reason is simple. A country that is not listen in paypal are countries that has weak central banks. So in short if a country bank is not international standard they don't cater that particular country.

Paypal is safe. If you have any problems, tell them and they will investigate. Like if you suspect you got scammed, report to Paypal.

They will reverse transactions, return the money to you, and freeze the scammer's account.

Some drawbacks is that:

1) transactions fees are not low

2) too many restrictions for particular countries

3) Paypal in fact don't support online earning programs to use their services. I can't find the associated rule on Paypal now. I will try to find it soon and post here

4) Paypal don't support people to use their services for e-currency exchanging services

yah the payment processor is a very much interesting and safe banking system,but all they really have to do to be more popular is the only part that they don't allow all countries and change that rule.If that could be done,no matter their fees-they will still explode.

• 2 weeks later...

But it is due to this strictness by Paypal that many people trust them. Because of this strictness, many people see Paypal as a safe payment processor.

I agree. In fact I never feel safe if I have my funds in LR and in AP unlike if my funds is in PP. and since if you receive funds in pp that is personal funds theirs a small chance that you will loss it via dispute. That why its always good that you receive funds via personal only. So far I don't loss a fund in PP for two years now.

I agree to that. Well. I really like using Paypal as one of my payment processors and I can say that all transactions I have made in paypal runs smoothly without any problems. But there are only a few sites who accepts paypal and mostly accepts AP and LR as well.

Just to share, my name only have 1 word, so i got problem when i want withdraw my money in PP. Finally i contact PP and i got good result. I can change my name to only word but need scan of my bank account book.

So if any get problem like me you can contact and ask for change name in your PP account.

Well as for me i will have love to own and operate an account with paypal,but unfortunatly they list my country as not acceptable country,I dont know when i will be free to signup and verify my account with them,I dont want to pass through the back doors.

I could see that paypal doesnt recognise my country.... Thats really a barrier in using paypal. Despite i love it. But can someone tell me why most countries are not eligible to use paypal

May I know what country you are from? Because I can't answer why unless I know what country you are from. Theirs just too many reason why. Theirs some countries that are accepted but have limitations. And most if not all of the reason is depends on your country bank status.

I have made a research and seems many members has more than 1 personal accounts in Paypal. So, i may take the risk but of course i would want to use Paypal with no worries. So, my plan is to become verified then after that i will contact them! and face the reality.. as i have some limited account as Paypal is very strict, i don't wanna play with the system.

I have a paypal account but the only drawback is my country is restricted meaning i cannot receive the money.
i been think that ones your country is not accepted that you can't be able to register with the payment processor talkless of having an account and not allowed to withdraw.

I have a paypal account but the only drawback is my country is restricted meaning i cannot receive the money.

What do you mean by restricted? Do you mean "limited"? or do you mean "not accessible"? if its limited then I don't know a country that is restricted in term of limits that you can't receive money. India can't receive funds via personal but can receive via gift or purchase. While other countries are not really allowed to have an account.

@Mehr03

Any update. Its seems your not active in this thread anymore. I'm wondering what happen to your paypal story? Some times we need to identify the problem to solve the problem. Because if we don't indentify the problem we end up don't know how to solve them. PP is a good paymetns processor if we only know how to use it.

What do you mean by restricted? Do you mean "limited"? or do you mean "not accessible"? if its limited then I don't know a country that is restricted in term of limits that you can't receive money. India can't receive funds via personal but can receive via gift or purchase. While other countries are not really allowed to have an account.

i think it means no account allowed, since there are some country also that not allowed by paypal to have an account, i also see that some member that come from the country that not allowed by paypal have an account, i think they used some kind of proxy internet to get that account

Finally I was able to remove all of the limitations from my Paypal account after they restricted my Paypal account as per SBI guidelines. All I had to do was to apply for a PAN card and as I was sucessful in receiving it... Everything was done within few hours after requesting them to uplift my Paypal account.