Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

Finally I was able to remove all of the limitations from my Paypal account after they restricted my Paypal account as per SBI guidelines. All I had to do was to apply for a PAN card and as I was sucessful in receiving it... Everything was done within few hours after requesting them to uplift my Paypal account.

know the way to used them and i am sure that your account will be fine, i see many people that their account still fine because they used this payment processor well, mostly to do buy and selling things and without any problem until now, but many members trying to playing with them and lead to their account banned by them

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm worried right now. Not because PP is getting less popular or because theirs problem in PP but its because I have less paypal funds right now. Theirs few and fewer earnings site that I can earn PP. And I'm worried. Before I have an average 25 dollars a month income in PP but now theirs none this month.

My account resolve Limited access already after 93 days after I send my all of proof already.Also I decide to stop used paypal instantly by close my account and open new account and verifying already also Hopefully I don't face prob about LA again.

It is more confident that we will not have any problem with our verified paypal account. Just to be sure that we are not going to violate rules as much as possible. I think it is really better that you have verified your account not going to close and create a new one. Well it is your decision and you already have one and already verified.

@riddick: agree with you, so far my account still fine, and talking about the popularity, i still don't see it in my country, some of my upline who offer refback also used this payment processor, talking about earning here i don't get the static income, it is dynamic. sometimes it is high while sometimes it is low :D

While it works, PayPal is very nice - I haven't lost that much with any disputes (gotten like 99% of the scammed funds back), but the real issue with PayPal arises if you're a person that has lived in multiple countries. Sure 95+% will never get into this, since they never leave their home country, but I've to open four PayPal accounts already - with respective bank accounts/credit cards - only because PayPal is not as international as they think they are. If I would just be able to change my address to match the new country I move in, there'd be no problem, but PayPal won't allow this - even asked from their CSR.

While it works, PayPal is very nice - I haven't lost that much with any disputes (gotten like 99% of the scammed funds back), but the real issue with PayPal arises if you're a person that has lived in multiple countries. Sure 95+% will never get into this, since they never leave their home country, but I've to open four PayPal accounts already - with respective bank accounts/credit cards - only because PayPal is not as international as they think they are. If I would just be able to change my address to match the new country I move in, there'd be no problem, but PayPal won't allow this - even asked from their CSR.

Theirs no problem if you live in multiple places as paypal don't really mind. As long your account is verified and as long theirs no suspecious transaction theirs nothing to be afraid of. because in europe for example. Many people transfer from one country to another and that is not an issue in them.

Theirs no problem if you live in multiple places as paypal don't really mind.

Sure you can access and use your account from whichever country you wish, but my point is that if you settle to some country for longer time (1+yr) for work/business, it's usually most beneficial to open a bank account (with or without CC/DC) in that country for e.g., payroll. And here's the issue, because PayPal only lets you use bank account/CC/DC from the country you opened your PP account in. I don't really want to withdraw my PP funds to my Swedish bank account (which I guess is frozen already, since I haven't lived there for few years, but as an example) when living in PI/TH and having the local bank account.

And since PP TOS forbids you of having multiple accounts, there's always the risk of getting banned if you were to send the funds from your own account to your another account for the simple reason of being more easily accessible.

Hmm, that is quite complicated situation. As i dont hear so far situation like this before. Only I can say is to contact their support as for what you will need to do in order to have your funds when you are in another country already. From what i know it will be problematic even opening your paypal when your location changed.

As i dont hear so far situation like this before. Only I can say is to contact their support as for what you will need to do in order to have your funds when you are in another country already. From what i know it will be problematic even opening your paypal when your location changed.

As I wrote, the large majority will never have this problem, and thus it's somewhat overlooked by even PayPal themselves :P

I've been in contact with their CSR when years back I moved the first time, and their answer was "close your current account, and open new" - and this has been their answer ever since. So it's not really convenient at all.

Opening new account is not that hard (given that you have bank account/CC to verify your account), yet it's still in the same name as my other accounts, so I'm just waiting for the day when all of them are suspended for investigation. I've closed some old accounts, but that renders those CC's unusable via PayPal, since they've been registered in their system in the past.

I'm happy because my first withdrawal was completed already but i don't know if it's already reflected in my bank account. I need to visit the nearest branch as i'm having problem with the PIN and need to get a replacement. I don't encounter any difficulty with Paypal but just with the card company.

Well, i am quite impress with Paypal the transfer was completed the day i requested for it! So, it just take an hours though i have sent RCBC an email about the transaction, if it's already in my Bank then.. I will make another withdrawal but just wanna be sure cos some people really having difficulty with mywallet visa card.

Well, i am quite impress with Paypal the transfer was completed the day i requested for it! So, it just take an hours though i have sent RCBC an email about the transaction, if it's already in my Bank then.. I will make another withdrawal but just wanna be sure cos some people really having difficulty with mywallet visa card.

Wait, mony that is confusing statement. Your paypal transaction of transferring your funds to your bank account is already completed which means that it is already processed for sending the funds and then it will take few days maybe 3 days to reflect to your account. Luckily, I don't have problem and always successful in transferring. Really fantastic we got this information very affordable to create an account.

It's going to take few days from PP -> bank, even after PP shows the transaction as completed. In worst case, it may even take a week (talking about 7 business days, so weven longer if there's weekend inbetween).

I don't do that much PP to bank transfers anymore, since my main "bank" account is with Payoneer, and there's no way to get money from PayPal to there very easily. Their US virtual account would allow sending funds from PP, but I'm not sure if my transfers on a yearly basis would justify the $20/y account fee.

No, it shouldn't take much more - 3 BS is pretty much the normal bank transfer time. But I wrote "in worst case", since I've had it happen some time that the transfers take up to 7 BS, and that's a bit too long. Anyway, the funds have always come through correctly, so no real damage has been done. Personally I always plan all my financial needs a bit in advance (withdrawal-wise), so a little delay will never hurt at all.

Actually i emailed RCBC and they told me it was credited on my bank account already. I forgot when i've made a request perhaps March 8 or 9.. And it was credited in my bank on March 13. I will make another transfer as it was successful. The only problem is the card or perhaps the bank personnel.

That's the very normal processing time of fund transfer from PP to your bank. It may even be somewhat faster than that. But glad you got the funds transferred without any issues.

but if we compare them with the other payment processors, paypal give us lower fee rather than other payment processor, but from what i see the range of time is not too long, and if we request with the big amount, we don't have any fee

I've never transferred from any other online payment processor to bank, nor have I ever transferred any really big amounts (biggest been something like $500) so I don't know about that really. But I've been pleased with the service PP provides then it comes to bank transfers anyway.

I've never transferred from any other online payment processor to bank, nor have I ever transferred any really big amounts (biggest been something like $500) so I don't know about that really. But I've been pleased with the service PP provides then it comes to bank transfers anyway.

yeah, many PP users very satisfied with this feature, because it is easy and fast :D, just in some days the money will be in our bank account, but sometimes many people abuse this feature and by some scammers too

Right now the only problem I have with Paypal is lack of sites that I can earn in paypal. I really want to earn via paypal. I'm hoping that I can find a way to earn via paypal than LR I will going to cashout using paypal. that's how I love to have paypal instead of having LR.