Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

There's no doubt it is their advantage for us earners as we really need the best way to have the funds in the safest way which is direct to our bank account. So far, I better to have wait for few days rather than selling the funds as we will have problems on it.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no doubt it is their advantage for us earners as we really need the best way to have the funds in the safest way which is direct to our bank account. So far, I better to have wait for few days rather than selling the funds as we will have problems on it.

for some people they must be prefer something like this. but for some people i don't think so,but you are right there, one of the safest way for us to get the money, and directly to our bank even we need to wait for some days before the money visible in our account lol

but paypal do not really support other investment site. as i know, if those investment site that firstly came with paypal option, but at the end, they need to submit a lot of information to paypal. if for the ptc, they also cannot pay once in a huge amount by using paypal, because paypal really a strict payment processor online =)

In PTC for example there were a number of sites that supported paypal as a preferrable method of making payment transactions. This was later changed and alertpay and LR became prominent. I havent been active in PTC for a while now but I would imagine that the situation hasnt changed much.

In PTC for example there were a number of sites that supported paypal as a preferrable method of making payment transactions. This was later changed and alertpay and LR became prominent. I havent been active in PTC for a while now but I would imagine that the situation hasnt changed much.

so it means paypal is hard to use especially if we want to use it in some kind of investment program, and that is right,it seems they need learn to accepted some investment program, but not hyip one but more like true and real investment program that made online by the provider, they will not get more if they only accepted buy and sell only

PayPal does have its limits, and it is pretty strict when it comes to certain investment programs. However, it is still one of the best payment processors that I use. I was able to hold on to it for over 3 years and I still haven't had any problems with the processor. It is pretty much the fastest when it comes to transferring money to your bank account.

If you can take the RISK to use your Paypal account in investment site then why not? It's your account therefore it's your responsibility. I have made a withdrawal today i was quite happy as somehow i am still having some funds to withdraw.

If you can take the RISK to use your Paypal account in investment site then why not? It's your account therefore it's your responsibility. I have made a withdrawal today i was quite happy as somehow i am still having some funds to withdraw.

but i advice not to do something like that, i know your account is your responsibilites, but if you want to look for the safe and not playing with fire just like many people do, it is better not to use them for investment site like HYIP LOL

Yes, because once our account suspended particularly if it is already verified we will not able to have paypal account again and/or difficult to resolve the issue. I know that we can't use it for investment programs so for me we should not even we want to earn.

Yes, because once our account suspended particularly if it is already verified we will not able to have paypal account again and/or difficult to resolve the issue. I know that we can't use it for investment programs so for me we should not even we want to earn.

yeah that is the biggest problem, how about if we already withdraw many times by this processors? and then they are limit or banned our account lol, i think we must create new bank account when we want to create the new account, so far i don't see any latest new only the news that they have joint venture with a corporation in japan.

That is not possible because you can't create an account in here again so when your account got limited then you must resolve the issue. Before i am getting excited when i make a withdrawal but now, i am not. Perhaps because i only transfer small amount and nothing to be excite about.

as long as you can get your money safely by bank account transfers i think that is fine :D, i already try twice since i use them but now i rarely do the things because now my earning in paypal is not big as it was before.

Nice knowing that you have Paypal account as i thought you are in the country which is restricted by Paypal. I am not earning big from this Payment processor but i know in the near future it would as it may become my main payment processor.

Nice knowing that you have Paypal account as i thought you are in the country which is restricted by Paypal. I am not earning big from this Payment processor but i know in the near future it would as it may become my main payment processor.

you replied mine? lol how can i withdraw to the bank account if they restricted me to have an account? that is totally absurd. for now it is hard for me to find one of the good site to earn by paypal but i have some GPT site that if i keep patience i will earn more from that site and earned paypal balance well.

Do we need to have english lesson in here? There was "I thought" on my sentence and if you omit those words perhaps your reply may be a good one but when there is "I thought" It really affects the whole sentence. Come on, i thought it but I didn't say it. You must know the difference! You replied me RIDICULOUSLY. By the way, my withdrawal is not reflected yet, Paypal given date is 18th of May but perhaps i can be sure that it would be reflected on MONDAY.

well, smart people :D, my english is bad, and why you have such as thought without read my posts carefully lol. well as far as i know paypal withdrawal only take about 2-5 days in my country and my latest withdrawal take about 4 days before it reach into my bank account

I withdraw funds from my Paypal and its state that my withdrawal is already complete but when I check my account in eoncard I don't see my funds yet. I'm hoping that I will going to see my funds this tuesday as its still monday in the U.S. I withdraw even I only have 48 dollars and pay 50 pesos fees. Then after I withdraw a day later I receive another 28 dollars in my account. what an irony. lols. Because if I just wait then I have withdraw and pay the same amount of fees.

if you withdraw with certain amount in your own currency you will not get any fee and i will never trying to withdraw if my balance still not reach IDR 1500000, that will only give me some useless fee, even that still low in my opinion but it will be better with no fee, right?

Lol that was funny so if you will withdraw that then you will just end up paying 100 php. So, it would be better if you know that you still have earnings that you are waiting then it would be better to wait for it. Well, i am now putting efforts on some programs to earn with my Paypal account.

I had money in PAYPAL in this time about 300 dollars I feel insecure because I ever hear from my friend as If Paypal suspect as how do you get many money they will freeze your account.So since I get money from Neobux I pay my refferals very fast for decrease chance about that.

Yes, I also doubt that it will not be easy to withdraw funds with bigger funds so better to slowly withdraw it as it will be in a review if its big funds. So far, I don't have funds in paypal although, I am waiting for some to pay me using paypal.

I had money in PAYPAL in this time about 300 dollars I feel insecure because I ever hear from my friend as If Paypal suspect as how do you get many money they will freeze your account.So since I get money from Neobux I pay my refferals very fast for decrease chance about that.

why not withdraw the money dude? that will be better for if you can withdraw the money to the bank account because if you only put there, it will bad because something like that you think about could be happened, and i think there is no fee for withdraw with that big amount

So what is the problem if you get money in neobux? If their is none then I guess theirs nothing to worry about. If you don't do something wrong you don't need to feel worried at all. I'm using paypal for many years now about six years and in the first two years I have lots of problem. But after standing up to them and prove to them that I'm a legit user I don't have problem anymore. In fact I always have some chat with paypal support.

why not withdraw the money dude? that will be better for if you can withdraw the money to the bank account because if you only put there, it will bad because something like that you think about could be happened, and i think there is no fee for withdraw with that big amount

I have problem in last 1-2 months because I have massive transanction from both Neobux , PTCBOX , Marihuanabux , and I must pay all of refferals in sometimes I payout to my refferals about 220-240 transaction/days also Paypal make me got limited and I spend time about 4 days for resolve problem also It make me scary.

When I have withrawn my Paypal funds I feel safe already. You are having lots of funds with your Paypal account and I guess you have to consider using other payment proof like Payza if it's available in that way when your funds got froze you will still have funds with your other payment processor.