Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No business would be dumb enough to restrict their service from a whole country without valid reason. The reason can be basically anything, and especially something that doesn't seem to make sense to end users, but if it's legla thing, then there's not that much that they can do about it.

I hate this payment processor for black listing my country.We are among those who can not use their services.What they are doing is not really the solution to what is happening.Maybe they will change their mind as time goes on.

haha, blaming them while you created the account here by using VPN, now i understand why paypal banned your country, i am sorry for my posts but i told you the fact, and also i give you some solution be a honest earner and also send them email, who know if they heard you LOL

Yes, that is really better and exciting to transfer it directly to our bank. I'm also hoping to have more funds in paypal as I really a hard time finding paypal funds in forums. I only get mostly in the PTC and other Get paid to sites.

PTC and GPT is a kind of site that accepted paypal, if we check HYIP it must be impossible and in PTP, most of admin supported other payment processor and not paypal, actually there are some but i am sure that they will not survive longer, i think the only way through PTC and GPT

Yeah, but I do expect other means to earn paypal as there were various programs out there offering it but mostly limited to some countries like US or canada so more likely I need to find better programs appropriate for me.

since you and i are Asian, there are some strictness to earn from GPT program, where mostly used paypal as the main payment processors, but still there are some ways, and if we have enough patience sooner we will get more start by collection some money, from PTC site like donkey mails :D

Paypal might have made several restrictions for Indian members as per RBI guidelines, however I still believe they are the best for bank withdrawals here in India. The main reason for this is the fact that they do not cut off any fees on local bank withdrawals of paypal funds which is great to know. The transaction fees are not much either at Paypal.

Paypal might have made several restrictions for Indian members as per RBI guidelines, however I still believe they are the best for bank withdrawals here in India. The main reason for this is the fact that they do not cut off any fees on local bank withdrawals of paypal funds which is great to know. The transaction fees are not much either at Paypal.

hmm based on your posts, i think you are indian members, but yeah that is right, i still see some indian member choose this payment processors rather than other, before it is the best but now there are many alternatives there, but still good because it could be into your bank account with lower fee

hmm based on your posts, i think you are indian members, but yeah that is right, i still see some indian member choose this payment processors rather than other, before it is the best but now there are many alternatives there, but still good because it could be into your bank account with lower fee

Actually, they have stopped cutting any fees whatsoever for withdrawals to Indian bank account which is the best thing I like about them. However they still have the limitation of sending money to another Paypal account or using the funds to buy anything online.

i think if central bank in india less strict with them i am sure that many indian members will be used this payment processors back again, and trying to earn with this payment processors, just like it used to be :D,and it is comfortable to use it in buy and selling :D

i think if central bank in india less strict with them i am sure that many indian members will be used this payment processors back again, and trying to earn with this payment processors, just like it used to be :D,and it is comfortable to use it in buy and selling :D

Actually RBI in India has made those restrictions and still I dont think its a major problem for the earners out here who use paypal just for receiving money and withdrawing it directly to their bank accounts. However, they still need to provide paypal with their PAN card details which isn't easy here in India.

Actually RBI in India has made those restrictions and still I dont think its a major problem for the earners out here who use paypal just for receiving money and withdrawing it directly to their bank accounts. However, they still need to provide paypal with their PAN card details which isn't easy here in India.

PAN could be have some problem for many earner from india who want to use paypal, especially the freelancer who already have some good client in that used this payment processors, however in my country paypal seems don't have too much problem

PAN could be have some problem for many earner from india who want to use paypal, especially the freelancer who already have some good client in that used this payment processors, however in my country paypal seems don't have too much problem

Yes, that is true that PAN card do cause problems. I myself had to create one as I didn't had it. It took about 2 complete months for me to apply for it and receive it. Finally, I was able to add my PAN card to my paypal account and my paypal account is back working well and without any problems whatsoever.

Yes, that is true that PAN card do cause problems. I myself had to create one as I didn't had it. It took about 2 complete months for me to apply for it and receive it. Finally, I was able to add my PAN card to my paypal account and my paypal account is back working well and without any problems whatsoever.

hmm very long way to create PAN, but the most important thing now is your account fully back to normal and now you can earn even from freelancer site, before i see many indian freelancer complain about the problem that happen with their paypal account

Congrats for that! I wish i could also get some funds for my Paypal but all of the site that i'm working out it. Pays only through LR but when i see some program that earning will be easy then i might work with that to earn some funds for my Paypal account. :)

It's quite exciting when you just need to wait for your funds to reflect in your bank accout. Seems you are saving funds first before you make a withdrawal perhaps to save from the fees especially when you withdraw more than 7k php. you have no 50 php to shoulder.

Yup, it has been long time that Im able to have some paypal funds and decide to withdraw it. Well, i thought that I will expect the funds today but seems it will be reflected by tomorrow as it will be the 4th day already.

yeah, it is about 5 or 7 days from the first time you request your money, before it will be reflected in your bank account :D, at least we still get lower fee if we request more than certain amount that they already set in our own currency

Well, i have made another withdrawal but it is not mine. It was came from someone's account which is not verified. At first i'm in doubt but as long as it is not 2000 dollars, Paypal won't do something, limiting or anything like that. By Wednesday i'm expecting that it would be reflected if not then it will be on 10th day of April cause of Holiday.

yeah, it is about 5 or 7 days from the first time you request your money, before it will be reflected in your bank account :D, at least we still get lower fee if we request more than certain amount that they already set in our own currency

Hmm, the transaction were successful and also got the funds in my bank account in the 5th day not bad actually since I also expect it in the day or the due date that paypal stated in the email. So still happy they are quite fast. Though, I think I will not able to have paypal funds again for this month.