Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen in a ptp forum and the admin's paypal account is not verified. Most of the members said that it should be verified but what do you think admin did not verified his account although he have adsense revenue. Does it mean that they are not strict in the unverified accounts and also that they dont curious about. :D

Adsense neither allows using their services on Ponzi schemes and if their ads are placed on a PTC, then they might not be paid from google. They have a TOS which clearly mentions that they dont place their ads on Ponzi schemes such as HYIP's or PTC. Paypal's TOS is somewhat similar and hence I doubt that PTC's which use Paypal as the payment processor on their sites are unprofessional.

@riddick i think some time PTC admin use a personal account to make payment and paypal as no full proof way to know that the account is used for business purpose and when it is a new ptc what admin do is make few small payments and so there is no problem as the transaction is still in 500$ limit.

Well, right. It will be difficult to determine if that will be used for business and payments for the other members. And also right that they just have transaction which is small and will not think have wrong with it. I know that other sites also used their personal accounts to pay members for work. :D

@riddick i think some time PTC admin use a personal account to make payment and paypal as no full proof way to know that the account is used for business purpose and when it is a new ptc what admin do is make few small payments and so there is no problem as the transaction is still in 500$ limit.

I have a strong feeling that the PTC's which do pay via unverified paypal account are unprofessional and it is just a matter of time when they turn into a scam. The best way to deal with such sites is to stay active but never invest with them as you then have the chance to avoid any losses if the site does turn into a scam.

I have used already my paypal funds. And right now, i think that i cant used well this payment processor to have funds on it. Because many of them are easily stopped by paypal. So paypal with such sites, earned from those accounts. :D

Where are you from? If you are from India, then unfortunately you can not keep your paypal funds in your paypal account for more then 7 days as per new paypal guide lines. Moreover, the minimum Bank wire withdrawal is $10 and thus we need to receive a minimum of $10 to our paypal account to receive a bank wire through them.

@Adnan You are right that minimum withdrawal to local bank account in india is 10$, but fortunately

when paypal sent autowithdrawal there is no minimum and it has been few times

that they send to my bank 3$ i received from a forum. So no worry if we get lessor amount in paypal - paypal will automatically send it to our bank and that too without any fee.

@Adnan You are right that minimum withdrawal to local bank account in india is 10$, but fortunately

when paypal sent autowithdrawal there is no minimum and it has been few times

that they send to my bank 3$ i received from a forum. So no worry if we get lessor amount in paypal - paypal will automatically send it to our bank and that too without any fee.

oh... Is that true. Its a great news that the Indian member can withdrawing any amount of funds from their paypal account without any fees. However, they still requires PAN card verification to use my account which is frustrating.

oh... Is that true. Its a great news that the Indian member can withdrawing any amount of funds from their paypal account without any fees. However, they still requires PAN card verification to use my account which is frustrating.

Yeah indians need to give their pan card number and also set the purpose of receiving payment this is due to RBI guidelines. Still if you dont have a PAN number you can provide that of your parents. But no we can withdraw an amount of at least 10$ but though it is not condition for auto-withdrawal.

Yeah indians need to give their pan card number and also set the purpose of receiving payment this is due to RBI guidelines. Still if you dont have a PAN number you can provide that of your parents. But no we can withdraw an amount of at least 10$ but though it is not condition for auto-withdrawal.

Isn't there any way where we can avoid that PAN card entry on our Paypal account. I don't have a Pan card neither my relatives have it. It will takes months in a country to create any such official documentations. Paypal should think about providing any alternates for PAN cards.

@Adnan it is true that paypal will accept any pan no. as it does not verify it with your details in IT Department, so you may proceed by entering a false pan card no. - but you are going to get the money in paypal to your account and i am afraid false pan card details may create problems in future. So the best option is just apply for a pan card, it cost around 70-80 Rs. to apply, and even before you get it your pan card no. and application status can be checked on department site.

@Adnan it is true that paypal will accept any pan no. as it does not verify it with your details in IT Department, so you may proceed by entering a false pan card no. - but you are going to get the money in paypal to your account and i am afraid false pan card details may create problems in future. So the best option is just apply for a pan card, it cost around 70-80 Rs. to apply, and even before you get it your pan card no. and application status can be checked on department site.

Yes, thats what I will have to do. It does take about 2 months to get pan card in my area. However, if the status of the Pan card can be check, then I can apply for one and use the online application status of my pan card to verify my paypal account.

• 2 weeks later...

the Paypal system for Indians have been changed now, according to Indian regulations, we required to add a PAN, purpose code and bank account in India in order to receive payments and withdraw funds,

otherwise Paypal will limit our accounts until we submit those details.

I see many people have trouble verifying paypal accounts.Paypal also charges the highest fees 3.90% plus 0.30 for every transaction.

You cant witdraw money to a bank account and you need a credit card.But for many people paypal is only option

I see many people have trouble verifying paypal accounts.Paypal also charges the highest fees 3.90% plus 0.30 for every transaction.

You cant witdraw money to a bank account and you need a credit card.But for many people paypal is only option

Due to paypal being only e-currency for online service providers and online shops - it is true that we are left with no option but to use paypal even though we have to pay high and unreasonable fee. Also not all the policies of paypal are liked by many merchants as they favour buyers unreasonably. May be some time later alertpay or some other payment processor may give good competition to paypalers and then we shall have good deals.

• 2 weeks later...

Due to paypal being only e-currency for online service providers and online shops - it is true that we are left with no option but to use paypal even though we have to pay high and unreasonable fee. Also not all the policies of paypal are liked by many merchants as they favour buyers unreasonably. May be some time later alertpay or some other payment processor may give good competition to paypalers and then we shall have good deals.

First paypal is not e-currency but a payment processor. Second must of the time when I do online exchange I don't receive any fees. So I don't think its really that high. But usually at the range of 1.25% more or less. And that is if your account is business and not personal account. But sometimes the rate varies depends on your country.

Well paypal would still be my favorite payment processor simply because I can directly withdraw my money to my bank account here in the Philippines, though they are quite strict with their security which I think is just ok because the more strict they are the much safer our money would be, right?

Well paypal would still be my favorite payment processor simply because I can directly withdraw my money to my bank account here in the Philippines, though they are quite strict with their security which I think is just ok because the more strict they are the much safer our money would be, right?

I do agree. But just make sure that you keep records simply because when you forgot some needed information and suddenly your account has been hacked and you forgot the secret question and answer you end up losing your account.

absolutely. I also like PP and this is one of my best payment processor because I don't encounter any problems sending and withdrawing my money from PP to my bank. Their processing time is very fast so PP is very reliable and one of the most popular payment processor worldwide.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup me too. It seems they are the best in terms of the instant and on time transaction. I expect to received my funds in the exact date that have been mailed to me. Really surprising that they have such system. Well for now i dont have much funds in paypal and need to find sites. :D

Yup me too. It seems they are the best in terms of the instant and on time transaction. I expect to received my funds in the exact date that have been mailed to me. Really surprising that they have such system. Well for now i dont have much funds in paypal and need to find sites. :D

This is my major payment processors and if I compared them to other payment processor, PP is simply the best among all other payment processor. Since it is very safe and very reliable when having transactions so your money will not go out of nowhere.

It would also be my major payment processor when i verify my paypal account.. I do used it already to purchased some stuff using my Paypal but i'm still afraid to used it often.

Just wondering what is your source of income in paypal? I want to earn more in paypal. Right now paypal is my favorte payment processors sad to say. I don't have a site that can pay me in paypal. Because in my country if I have 200 dollars when I cashout theirs no charge at all.

my PP account recently has become limited and it is for few days now, they ask me to provide enough documents, and something I remember PAN is asked to provide, which I don't have right now and to have it one soon, then I hope I get my account back.