Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

They will ask you really such Document like Driver License if ever that my account got limited i think i can't comply in the necessary documents as it will still take time to get those. :) @budado I earned before in Affiliate program which pays $1 in every referral but it's now scammed.. I do purchased my funds already as i am not yet verified so, it is better to spend funds through online.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, I just have no use of this account for now, so I will not hurry to have verified it, well, I know this is much popular payment processor having lot of clients worldwide, so it is no wonder to know the site traffic rank in Alexa is a two digit number, 34.

recently, I have received some newsletter on 29th November from Paypal, two days ago, regarding new updates in their policy !

Notice of Policy Updates

Notice of Policy Updates

You are receiving this notification because you have elected to receive email notice of all PayPal Policy Change Notices.

PayPal recently posted a new Policy Update. You can view this Policy Update by logging in to your PayPal account. To log in to your account, go to https://www.paypal.com.sg and enter your member log in information. Once you are logged in, look at the Notifications section on the top right side of the page for the latest Policy Updates.

If you need help logging in, go to our Help Center by clicking the Help link located in the upper right-hand corner of any PayPal page.

Sincerely,

PayPal

Well i agree with you all on Paypal feature of security.In terms of security they have been the best between the top three payment processors.Though they have made the fame in security outfit,i always find it so hard to use them when it comes to security.

Well i agree with you all on Paypal feature of security.In terms of security they have been the best between the top three payment processors.Though they have made the fame in security outfit,i always find it so hard to use them when it comes to security.

Can you elaborate? what so hard with its security features? I mean what do security got to do with using your paypal? Since security features of paypal are not frontal. Its their good system that is a good security features. But in term of using it. I don't see any difficulty because of its security features. Unless you yourself don't follow the rules of paypal. then its not the security features that is the problem but the user.

whatever is the changes getting taken in their terms and conditions, like for example, Indians are asked to must get their bank accounts connected to the account in PP, etc, but the thing that remained unchanged is it's popularity.

well, I think more people use PP, as far as I know it is much necessary for those that are in PTC works, also I once come across the need of PP when I wanted to get new domain name for my blogspot, yeah, there is many more ways we can use PP for online purchases etc.

well, dispute issues also exist using AP as well, but PTCs have AP as one of the option, good to know that Paypal is used the most worldwide for online business, and there is fast support from them in case if they suspect fraud activities in our accounts.

Problem sometimes in Paypal is that even if they just suspected that you are doing something wrong they actually limit your account automatically. That means if you have funds and thinking to use it you will have hard time getting the money out. That's happen to me before. And I know its really hard.

I don't think PP should limit our accounts in case if they suspect to have unauthorized activities in our accounts, instead they should investigate on it and reverse those transactions, if they do it in favor of the users I am sure nobody will much fear to use PP.

If that will be the case then better to withdraw the funds and we dont store all of the funds since the bigger the funds we have the more paypal will suspect our account. I really dont want to stuck my paypal funds i usually withdraw the funds when i have reached the minimum withdrawal.

Im really extra careful with such illegal or problems with paypal policy. Since i really dont want to have exchange of paypal funds. And also dont want to lose my paypal account. Good thing i have verified already my account and having no problems both receiving/sending and withdrawing the funds.

I am really afraid to use Paypal my ISP now is different is that still okay? So i may get limited because i am using a different IP address than the other one i used to register. Anyway, i don't have much problem with getting funds Online as LR is my main payment processor but more safe in Paypal.

What do you mean of different ISP? Okay to give you idea. Before i login in a computer shop which have pldt ISP. And then shift i always shift to other computer shop which have other ISP such as Smart and Globe but then i dont have problem accessing my paypal account wanting to check for the account balance. Only if will use proxy address with different ip location.

I don't think PP should limit our accounts in case if they suspect to have unauthorized activities in our accounts, instead they should investigate on it and reverse those transactions, if they do it in favor of the users I am sure nobody will much fear to use PP.

If they don't do that and wait for investigation in the end they can't reverse it. For example. what if that scammer already send the funds to other members? or withdraw it or use it to purchase. In this case that scammers even theirs a reversal will already earn the funds. But if its been stop right away then the funds can be still be reverse. Look at AP. they do investigation first before acting. most of the time even if you win a dispute the account of that scammer is already empty.

Still not experience with the dispute system of paypal. Since i know that there is no guarantee that i will have full refund though the scammer will have negative account just to have justice for scamming. So far, i dont have paypal and continue their services as usual even with the new policy.