DMT Exchange Blog DMT Cryptocurrency Blog

Best Change

paypal-paypal.com

Paypal is safe. If you have any problems, tell them and they will investigate. Like if you suspect you got scammed, report to Paypal.

They will reverse transactions, return the money to you, and freeze the scammer's account.

Some drawbacks is that:

1) transactions fees are not low

2) too many restrictions for particular countries

3) Paypal in fact don't support online earning programs to use their services. I can't find the associated rule on Paypal now. I will try to find it soon and post here

4) Paypal don't support people to use their services for e-currency exchanging services

Actually paypal is one of the most safest payment processor i have seen. I never heard anyone say he/she has being hacked of paypal. Above all, it's one of the most porpular one too, but one error i see in them is that they don't accept all countries. But i think that's for security purpose, and that's why they have lasted this far online. Am using their site for some months now, and never see or had any problem with it.

Paypal is safe. If you have any problems, tell them and they will investigate. Like if you suspect you got scammed, report to Paypal.

They will reverse transactions, return the money to you, and freeze the scammer's account.

Some drawbacks is that:

1) transactions fees are not low

2) too many restrictions for particular countries

3) Paypal in fact don't support online earning programs to use their services. I can't find the associated rule on Paypal now. I will try to find it soon and post here

4) Paypal don't support people to use their services for e-currency exchanging services

you post the negative side of using paypal but it is still the safest and the most popular payment processor there is i got my money back when i filed a dispute claims so it is very safe to use paypal

you post the negative side of using paypal but it is still the safest and the most popular payment processor there is i got my money back when i filed a dispute claims so it is very safe to use paypal

Definately it is the safest and most popular.

Safe, as in 1) safe from scammers as Paypal don't tolerate scammers from using their services and 2) you hardly get Paypal phishing emails as frequent as LR

I like Paypal a lot. I use Paypal, but sadly since many online earning programs use LR, I have no choice but to use LR, so now my Paypal is like for shopping at eBay only

Actually paypal is more safe to use online to send and recieve money. Even though we are using e-mail as the account ID, it's still 100% protected by any form of phishing online. So, that's why i can classify it as the most safest online payment processors.

I have been using Paypal for over 6 years and for the first 4 years all went smoothly ,I had much deals in paypal ,I used only paypal during these years and by 2008 much problems with their chargeback ,unnecessary limiting the accounts were there ,during this period lost much of my funds , And nowadays i have indeed limited the use of paypal .

I agreed with your words - "It is the safest payment processor". Reason is quite simple - because it is having very strict rules that also cause lots of troubles in our accounts.

The worst point I hate to use PP is, it is hard to verify as I don't have any debit/credit cards with "Visa/Master" logos on it. :(

But I like the way they allowed us to send money through personal payments which decreased the fees.

I used to drema my good years with paypal before 2-3 years ,Now Paypal isnt good at all for me ,ahad losed much through them even got the negative balance once and had to further add funds ,

Nowdays due to limit issues most of teh PTC are accepting some other ecurrency ,With just oen dispute everything can be gone .

I used to drema my good years with paypal before 2-3 years ,Now Paypal isnt good at all for me ,ahad losed much through them even got the negative balance once and had to further add funds ,

Nowdays due to limit issues most of teh PTC are accepting some other ecurrency ,With just oen dispute everything can be gone .

I guess no PTCs will going to use PP as their payment processor soon because I have heard lots of trouble occurred in admin's accounts, especially when clickers fill in dispute.

The greatest feature of PP is, it is used in Ebay and Ebay is the biggest shopping mall online, lolz~ :P

Indeed right many PTC has even become history just due to the paypal limit issues ,In one case a guy has charge backed his investment of 100$ in the ptc after he got benefit form the advertisement and his chargeback was successful this may create a negative balance ,and the site has gone .

Can I transfer my e-currency to my bank account even without getting verified my account in paypal? If not can I use it to pay other things such as investing programs even without verifying?

Can I transfer my e-currency to my bank account even without getting verified my account in paypal? If not can I use it to pay other things such as investing programs even without verifying?

u can used your unverified PP to do anything such as sending money and receiving money. Between, what country u come from? Several countries allowed bank withdraw through PP but not much. However, since your PP is unverified, u have limitation in using PP. (As far as I remember, the limitation is $1000)

There are some countries like india where this one is not at all supported and as of know i knew that a lot of problems we are facing here ,here there will be a temporary hold with all unverfied accounts ,Just after creating the account itself the hold will be there and now i am trying my best to verify it with any kind of VCC .

u can used your unverified PP to do anything such as sending money and receiving money. Between, what country u come from? Several countries allowed bank withdraw through PP but not much. However, since your PP is unverified, u have limitation in using PP. (As far as I remember, the limitation is $1000)

well im from Philippines and they say I cannot transact my e-currency directly to my bank account if I didnt verify my account in pp

well im from Philippines and they say I cannot transact my e-currency directly to my bank account if I didnt verify my account in pp

so, pls verify your PP if u want to withdraw PP. But my suggestion is, exchange PP with other e-currencies such as LR, because it is more easier to withdraw.

p/s: using VCC doesn't help u to withdraw fund into your local bank, so don't try it.

That is indeed right ,But if VCC has been applied yu cant link another one unless you send the support ticket to them for about 100 days .

Anyway as of know try your best to solve it with the help of an expert .

That is indeed right ,But if VCC has been applied yu cant link another one unless you send the support ticket to them for about 100 days .

Anyway as of know try your best to solve it with the help of an expert .

well support ticket is not needed anymore because there is no problem in my account,, my only problem is that I cant transfer my e-currency into my bank account because my pp is not yet verified.. I guess I'll have to sticj in what juzfinal said that if I cannot transfer my money direct to my bank I should use exchanger to LR since LR is much more easy to use.

The best and the safest payment processor on the internet is only and only paypal. I love its easy to use interface and simple design. I have heard of some people facing issues with it. but its okay

with me as long as I am not facing any issues :D:P

Paypal will never bee a processor high is not favorable for the users ,as i have mentioned earlier paypal is always the best if we are suing it safely ,but stil ltry your best and avoid any kind of currency exchanges with this ,It is indeed big dangerous and chance of losing funds is really high .

PP is good processor but the bad point is high fee for Business account. 3.8 percentage+0.4 dollars is very high fees. I still think PP is good because It can send money to Local bank.

evrybody know that paypal It is the safest payment processor, have no mimimum payout to transfer money. but the problem that you need to verify your account. where I cand find good online ex-changer to exchange paypal to LR?

evrybody know that paypal It is the safest payment processor, have no mimimum payout to transfer money. but the problem that you need to verify your account. where I cand find good online ex-changer to exchange paypal to LR?

u can't get verified exchanger because e-currencies exchanging is violate PP TOS. However, u can get private exchange through major forums. But better beware with scammers. Between, take note that if u exchange PP to LR, u will get lower rate. ;)

There was a time when there was no fee to receive funds in paypal personal account but now they charge around 4% for receiving payments and personal payments are not allowed in India. I agree with @juzfinal no good exchanger exhange from LR to paypal as e-currency exchange is against paypal terms and conditions, and it is easy for some to scam thru charge back. This is ridiculous, i lost 30$ in a charge back after exchange.

yeah before there were no fees in receiving payment in personal account . now we receive a fee. but i think that in personal account we receive fees only if we receive payments from another paypal account from different country. but within the same country there won't be any fee. i don't understand the fee in receiving fee in the personal account. i tried to calculate it but it seems i get charged more than what was stated on their fees.

I have had many, many bad experiencees with paypal in terms of being scammed so I have to say that I truly do NOT like them at all and I know they will only get bigger so I can only warn people to stay away while they still can!

paypal is great payment processor but I don't like from them they limit their member account without notice. I have 2 limited paypal account and until right now I cannot restore it. The problem is very simple I just receive money and pyapl limit my account and they said I got illegal money. I don't feel do a illegal activity, the money is from my buyer where at the time I sold my site. so must be careful in paypal

I have not experienced having my account getting limited though i made exchanged many times with other members with my lr and i got pay pal payments from them. thankfully i avoided making them suspicious over those transactions transactions.pay pal is indeed strict and that's why many dislike them.

The most like and most hated essential in paypal is its disute system. Just like every thing else dispute system also has advantage and disadvantage also. If a buyer is scammed by the seller he may raise dispute and may get back is money. But some people may use this system for cheating seller which is really bad.

@Indie, @denny and @yash I agree with you all that many users are unaappy with paypal because it is dispute system and especially leaning in favour of the payer, which in most cases results in huge loss to the receiver and cant be said to be right thing.

I must admit that Paypal is a very secure payment processors , but they are too strict. Several countries are not allowed to register including my country.

The most like and most hated essential in paypal is its disute system. Just like every thing else dispute system also has advantage and disadvantage also. If a buyer is scammed by the seller he may raise dispute and may get back is money. But some people may use this system for cheating seller which is really bad.

I think the dispute system of Paypal has more advantage than dis-advantage. It is one of the required elements in the internet world where you have a more chance of getting duped by sellers. Paypal does verify and inquire into things properly before giving a refund, so I don't think people can easily cheat a seller using this system. Such cases must be 1 % as its not that easy to dupe Paypal.

yes i think that their dispute system is quite helpful specially when our account is hacked. that's when we get help from their dispute system. though they don't have good phone support. as we end up waiting at end of the phone and while our phone charges keep running because they made us for .many minutes.

I personally dont like this payment processor although i have to use it sometime . i dont like its verification and its limitation and dont understanding why it necessary when very big and very popular Liberty reserve need not verify its account .

i don't have problem with their verification process. but it is quite hard to comply with their verification sometimes specially if you dont have necessary requirements or identification documents.

@indieover i think everybody have necessary requirements or identification documents except hacker but everybody dont want to varify because of less transaction . like me i have very less transaction for this i am not interested to varify my account and think many have same problem like me.

me too i chose my account not to verify, coz i often use liberty as my primary payment proccessor coz it were support alot of earning opportunities online, however interms of hassle free and convenient i preferred paypal coz we can withdraw our funds anytime at anywhere

I dont think as well we really need to verify our account in paypal if we are not going to receive huge amounts

Further it does not even help to reduce the high fee paypal charges for receving funds.

I dont think as well we really need to verify our account in paypal if we are not going to receive huge amounts

Further it does not even help to reduce the high fee paypal charges for receving funds.

I think you are correct with small transaction we need not varify our account but some site only allow paypal and if we have verify our account . anyway i still dont understand when anyone hack our account then within 2 days our money come back to our account which i learnt from my friend then why such verification.

if you don't verify your account you may not be able to withdraw your own money. and of course you can only limit in your transactions. better to verify your account. after all verified or not you will still get fees.

if you don't verify your account you may not be able to withdraw your own money. and of course you can only limit in your transactions. better to verify your account. after all verified or not you will still get fees.

I dont agree with you on the matter of withdrawal, I have unverified account with paypal since long

and never hand any problem in making payments from my account nor in withdrawals to may bank a/c,

though i always keep my receipts and withdrawals in limit.

I also think its not make any harm to transfer of withdraw money from an unvarified account with small money because ever i have some transfer and i donr it succeesfully and i know it only need to varify our account when we transfer or withdraw big amount of money. anyway i think its for sequrity purpose and although i dont like this process but its good decission by the procesor.

I also think its not make any harm to transfer of withdraw money from an unvarified account with small money because ever i have some transfer and i donr it succeesfully and i know it only need to varify our account when we transfer or withdraw big amount of money. anyway i think its for sequrity purpose and although i dont like this process but its good decission by the procesor.

Well you are right. I never had any problems withdrawing money to my bank account through Paypal. Infact that is the reason that I mainly prefer Paypal as my payment processor.

Well you are right. I never had any problems withdrawing money to my bank account through Paypal. Infact that is the reason that I mainly prefer Paypal as my payment processor.

yes its true there is no problem now with paypal with our country but there was some problem before with this payment processor regarding about withdraw money to our bank account. actually i was not worried because i have little deal with paypal and always i depend members to members transfer . anyway its good problem was solved.

But now Paypal requires that you give them your PAN number because it is made compulsary by the Indian government. So those who do not pan card won't be able to use Paypal.

In the philippines we cant withdraw if we have unverified accounts. but for indians its allowed actually. andalso we don't have pan number only bank codes

But now Paypal requires that you give them your PAN number because it is made compulsary by the Indian government. So those who do not pan card won't be able to use Paypal.

yes friend it is great problem i think . i have no pan card and dont know how to get it anyway i am still student and still it not need to me and also have little deal with paypal and that is why i have not now to get pan card and dont thought ever varify my account because of this pan card.

yes friend it is great problem i think . i have no pan card and dont know how to get it anyway i am still student and still it not need to me and also have little deal with paypal and that is why i have not now to get pan card and dont thought ever varify my account because of this pan card.

Well even I am a student but luckily I got my PAN card issued just a few months back and later on Paypal needed it. So it's better to have a PAN card issued.

I heard that if anyone hack our paypal account then within 3 days again our money come to our account and that is why if we transfer our money to anyone then he wait some days before he/she proceed his /her payment which is really good i thin although dont know exact . but if its true then its surely good security by PP.

Paypal money can be transfered in Philippine-based credit cards that's why I like it. I haven't done it but my friends had.

yes friend its really good that paypal support credits card to your country but still paypal dont support to my country and think if it support then it will be very easy to me and secure also . hope in near future paypal consider this .

I heard that if anyone hack our paypal account then within 3 days again our money come to our account and that is why if we transfer our money to anyone then he wait some days before he/she proceed his /her payment which is really good i thin although dont know exact . but if its true then its surely good security by PP.

Yup this is very good essential of paypal that if you claim that money has been transferred form your account fraudulently or you have been cheated for which you made a a transfer paypal will reserve the transaction. But at the same time this weapon is also used by some cheaters and do people hesistate to accept paypal.

yeah we can file for cashback or file dispute. i once did that when my account was hacked. and yes it can be abused. i mean the cashback option. that is why i also don't like that feature of cashback.

Its true we will get back our money if our account hacked but i think if paypal made there site more secure then this hacking may reduce means if they offer three password and ip enable like Lr then it will be hard to hack our account .

The best and the safest payment processor on the internet is only and only paypal. I love its easy to use interface and simple design. I have heard of some people facing issues with it. but its okay

with me as long as I am not facing any issues :D:P

paypal user interface is very comfortable and look elegant. security is also very adequate but precisely because it is you have to be careful if you do not want exposed to the issues such had been many people

Its true paypal have some great advantage of funding through bank and also many site over internet accept paypal for payment and also receive payment and about security we have great power even our monry will hacked but other processor have not all of its feature i think.

@ALL :

Guys i want to ask something...if we aren't a verified member...and we have a lot of the amount in our paypal..are that is allowed to withdraw to our local bank?? i see that option in my unverified account but still not clicking yet..im worried im wrong and got the deduction because my mistake..

@rivha i seen there there is limitation if you have unverified account and i think if you dont verify your account then you never closs that limit which i know from their website . anyway i think its better to verify account if you have big transaction but for me i dont need because i have very few . but i think its necessary for those have big deal and its for security.

Paypal is the most popular processor in the world, everybody working with online must use paypal everytime. I was using it from about 1 years, But unfortunately PP stopped withdraw to our bank by RBI on 5 months ago. Now PP require to be verified by credit card & pan card. If we don't have credit card thus not able to withdraw money to our bank. So I have left this processor & using another alternative.

Paypal is the most popular processor in the world, everybody working with online must use paypal everytime. I was using it from about 1 years, But unfortunately PP stopped withdraw to our bank by RBI on 5 months ago. Now PP require to be verified by credit card & pan card. If we don't have credit card thus not able to withdraw money to our bank. So I have left this processor & using another alternative.

Yes its very sad pp stopped through bank withdrawal and but although i have credit card but i dont want to verify through it when i have another good alternative and its LR and atlast its good news that RBI and paypal issue solved .

i think different country have different paypal policy.in here we still have link of PP to our local bank.and in my cuntry paypal also make us easily to verify our account just by putting our bank account in paypal account.so then our PP will be verified for sure as long as the name is same for both

i think different country have different paypal policy.in here we still have link of PP to our local bank.and in my cuntry paypal also make us easily to verify our account just by putting our bank account in paypal account.so then our PP will be verified for sure as long as the name is same for both

yes you absolutely correct and its clear paypal have difference policy for different country for that country rules .anyway i dont think its not hard to exchange paypal to our currency when there is great demand of paypal every where .

but in here so hard to exchange it to other payment processor.if then i find any exchanger will accept ti then they will only give small rate.i know that this payment processor is so famous but remember that so easily for people get any fund of paypal because they can transfer their money from local bank to their account

I thin its not hard to exchange our paypal to LR or other ecurrency because we may exchange member to member and i also do this and also some other exchanger who exchange paypal dollers .anyway its true some time they offer small rate for our paypal.

yup that small rate make me not really like using PP for accepting money.but if we have money in that account then we can also buy something cheaper in online shop.but i dont really know the maximum we can have in personal account?

I also have knowledge how much maximum we use without non verification and still i dont need because of low transaction here but i dont giveup the processor because there is some ptc which only use pp and ap and for this i have to use this processor .

Yesterday i got $5.20 from my friend account to my account but i only get $4.72 and i think its very very high fees of pp and i am shocked . before i got some very little payment from some ptc but that time they deduct fees low but yesterday 10 cent per $1 which is really very very high i think.

Yesterday i got $5.20 from my friend account to my account but i only get $4.72 and i think its very very high fees of pp and i am shocked . before i got some very little payment from some ptc but that time they deduct fees low but yesterday 10 cent per $1 which is really very very high i think.

I think PTC sites make mass payments and have business accounts so they have very low fees as compared to a transfer to single person fees. Besides be very careful when you use paypal's send money button as paypal limits user accounts when they try to send money by using this button.

My PP account now has limited access. I can't send or receive money at the moment. PP asks me to send utility bill as proof address but here in my country, there is no utility bill. When we want to pay electricity bill or telephone bill, we just go to the bank and then we get a payment receipt. In the receipt, there is no such thing as my address on it. So, it's a kind of frustrating for me.

My PP account now has limited access. I can't send or receive money at the moment. PP asks me to send utility bill as proof address but here in my country, there is no utility bill. When we want to pay electricity bill or telephone bill, we just go to the bank and then we get a payment receipt. In the receipt, there is no such thing as my address on it. So, it's a kind of frustrating for me.

Really the telephone companies doesn't provide a billing statement to the subscribers, well as far as I know they can provide you if you will request it. I subscribe paperless billing for my telephone, cable and internet but when I need it for marketiva verification, I just went to their office and ask for a billing statement. I pretty sure they can provide you with that.

I think PTC sites make mass payments and have business accounts so they have very low fees as compared to a transfer to single person fees. Besides be very careful when you use paypal's send money button as paypal limits user accounts when they try to send money by using this button.

i also think so because when i get from ptc then low fees they dedut but when we personally transfer then its high fees and think its may for account type. anyway for this now i am trying to avoid this processor as much as possible but there is some trusted ptc yet who support paypal and i have to use this processor.

i also think so because when i get from ptc then low fees they dedut but when we personally transfer then its high fees and think its may for account type. anyway for this now i am trying to avoid this processor as much as possible but there is some trusted ptc yet who support paypal and i have to use this processor.

Well Seriously personal transfers can get you in trouble as Paypal has strict rules for transfers within users in a country like India due to high amount of crime and money laundering things. Besides they have to follow the guidelines of Reserve bank of India. Never use personal transfers unless your account is verified and you have necessary documents to lift the limit in-case paypal limits your account. I think Paypal is still best only for one reason that is direct bank withdrawals.

Really the telephone companies doesn't provide a billing statement to the subscribers, well as far as I know they can provide you if you will request it. I subscribe paperless billing for my telephone, cable and internet but when I need it for marketiva verification, I just went to their office and ask for a billing statement. I pretty sure they can provide you with that.

Thanks for the advice, djifritz. I'll try to follow your idea. I hope I can get a bill with my address on it as you mentioned.

i have been using paypal for about one year. though its not supporting my country but i am using for some aurora sites and for some signups.

@khanji if payapl dont support your country then i think no problem when there is many way to exchange paypal $ to lr or other processor . anyway i also dont like paypal but we have to use this processor to receive payment and each time i am exchanging my paypal $ to LR $.

In the case of paypal our government is having very strict rules regarding that and have a lot of restrictions upon the registration of a new account itslef it is becoming a non verfied account and we cant ever make use of that

In the case of paypal our government is having very strict rules regarding that and have a lot of restrictions upon the registration of a new account itslef it is becoming a non verfied account and we cant ever make use of that

its true some country is strict about paypal and some not and when we have big transaction through paypal then it making us trouble . anyway its good when paypal offering low amount without verification and i only using this .

The only thing i don't like about paypal is that they don't support my country. And i have missed a lot of better deal because of that, am even planning of opening and verifying one, should in case i want to make used of it. But so far, paypal is the king of e-payment

The only thing i don't like about paypal is that they don't support my country. And i have missed a lot of better deal because of that, am even planning of opening and verifying one, should in case i want to make used of it. But so far, paypal is the king of e-payment

I agree - this is really scaring about paypal that there are many countries they dont support

And so many are not able to take advantage of paypal - further in my countries they dont allow personal payments that is why i am rarely using paypal now.

Sometimes when i want to buy something online, the only closed method of getting that is through paypal, like a promo came out to buy domain in godaddy for just 45cents and i need it but can't have it because paypal is good enough not to accept my country, reallx dudes im furious! Angry! But happy.

I don't know what make paypal ego grow so high that they refuse some countries like mine,which makes me feel angry,but no matter how any i get,paypal are still paypal.So what the is the trouble,any one can verified paypal account for me in a country that all hail king paypal accepts.For a low fee.

I don't know what make paypal ego grow so high that they refuse some countries like mine,which makes me feel angry,but no matter how any i get,paypal are still paypal.So what the is the trouble,any one can verified paypal account for me in a country that all hail king paypal accepts.For a low fee.

Well I guess there is a reason behind all the restrictions they have, maybe most of the banks in your country does not have clear agreements with paypal that's why they can't enter into your country. Well it's just an assumption it could be wrong.

Same thing with my country, i wonder what is holding paypal back from giving my country any attention. Btw if you can open a verified paypal account for me then send me a pm.

FYI paypal offers an investment opportunity but the return is not that attractive, anyways to those who doesn't know yet here's the link:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_upgrade-interest-marcom&outside

I have checked the link. It's paypal market fund. The good things are No minimum investment and we can withdraw our funds at anytime. I think it's legit because it is carried out by paypal. I plan to try to invest here but after the limited access in my paypal account is removed.

I have checked the link. It's paypal market fund. The good things are No minimum investment and we can withdraw our funds at anytime. I think it's legit because it is carried out by paypal. I plan to try to invest here but after the limited access in my paypal account is removed.

Can you share with us as to what happened why they limit your account? I read some problems as this one but I don't know the roots on what made paypal limit some accounts. Anyways to tell you about the investment program they will only give 5% profit in one year which is quiet not inviting.

Can you share with us as to what happened why they limit your account? I read some problems as this one but I don't know the roots on what made paypal limit some accounts. Anyways to tell you about the investment program they will only give 5% profit in one year which is quiet not inviting.

About the limited access, I received a notification from paypal that there was a suspicious attempt to log in my account. Then, paypal limit my access so as to protect my account. They asked me to send a utility bill with my address on it. That's how it happened.

My PP account ever freeze too. But I can resolve it in 15 days.

I still remembers until now.I send everything for make sure I'm the own of my account.

That is one popular aspect of great paypal,people always complaining of their account getting freeze and paypal denying them of access to their account.And mostly people complain of paypal denying them their account forever.That's truly bad to heard..How i wish my (dearest)libertyreserve are as popular as paypal,i won't even bother myself with them

My PP account ever freeze too. But I can resolve it in 15 days.

I still remembers until now.I send everything for make sure I'm the own of my account.

Congrats, Nagilover. You can resolve it. Anyway, I still have a problem with the document. Paypal asks me to send utility bill with my name and address on it but I live in my parents' house so all bills are on my father's name. So, that's impossible. It really gives me a headache.

iwas really hope by this new year that they will verify new countries like mine but this was only dream

i love paypal its so safe and most of site if not all sites provides as payment

and i have an account and have some money on it but i really need to get verify

Last time 2 of my account of PayPal got frozen..

1.Because someone using a proxy to access my account << i was contact the support but can't be unfrozen

2.Because the credit card problem << i don't sure about this..im not understand why my account can't be unfrozen..

Because of that right now im using a new PayPal account and im so happy never face the problem again :D

I have found a way to remove limited access from my account. I sent paypal my insurance bill on which there are my name and my address. I hope paypal will remove the limitation soon. Wish me luck, guys!!

Last time 2 of my account of PayPal got frozen..

1.Because someone using a proxy to access my account << i was contact the support but can't be unfrozen

2.Because the credit card problem << i don't sure about this..im not understand why my account can't be unfrozen..

Because of that right now im using a new PayPal account and im so happy never face the problem again :D

if your premier paypal account got frozen do you have to use different bank account or they accept the same bank account to open another premier account?i hope they do allow the same bank account mainly because they don't allow personal account in india.

if your premier paypal account got frozen do you have to use different bank account or they accept the same bank account to open another premier account?i hope they do allow the same bank account mainly because they don't allow personal account in india.

As what I understood you can no longer use that bank account you used to verify your previously frozen account but I am not so sure about it, anyways if you really want to be sure send a support ticket to the admin for clarification.

@ djfritz i surfed bit more and now i think that one can't use same bank account untill use choose to delete one and account and open another one and this is impossible when you have suspended account.

Well if that's the case then better enroll yourself a new bank account or use you parents or siblings account instead, I have not encountered any problems with PP yet but I am not hoping though as it is a headache. That's why I am very careful with my transactions now that's why I don't accept exchanges anymore.

I feel glad and relieved because finally my paypal access has been restored after I sent my insurance bill as a proof of address. There is no more limited access so I can do transaction using paypal now.

We could used paypal for our remittance, it would be better to use paypal for it only charges small amount and not at all if you send more. Well I have use it personally as my husband is working abroad and at the same time it is convenient because it will go straight to your bank.

the other day my paypal aacount get limited because someone send me a money who is using a dynamic ip. well both of us get limited and till now the paypal managment dont have any reply for our problem.