Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payza-payza.com

I still do not have fund in my alertpay account since this is not yet my main payment processor. Alertpay exchange rate in our country in very low compare to LR and Webmoney. And still my alertpay account is not yet verified. Some says that alertpay is do not allowing now the verification through mobile phone, is it true?

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

latest update from AP blog as on 13th May, 2011, regarding the green history of AP company also tips on the topic,

'What you can do to start greening your life and your office.. like AP' !

Friday, May 13, 2011

Tips and tricks for "greening" your company... like AlertPay!

AlertPay is no longer the tiny office it once was in 2004 with only 6 employees. 7 years later, we have over 100 employees and are still growing. With a bigger office comes a sizable concern: environmental sustainability. The more people there are in a company, the more office space, furniture, energy and water is used, and also the more waste is potentially produced.

Over the last couple years, we at AlertPay have been making a concerted effort to be more environmentally-conscious. Why? Because tonnes of carbon emissions result from electricity and paper wastage, unimaginable amounts of garbage is trucked off to landfills and vast amounts of water is wasted as if it were not the precious resource it truly is. We want to share our efforts with you in hopes of further improving our own practices and yours too!

Here is a list of the things we do to lessen our footprint on the environment:

- Recycling plastic, paper and glass. We have several bins throughout the office.

- Composting organic waste. This is made possible by organizations like Composte Montreal.

- Taking public transit. The vast majority of AlertPay employees use the "BMW" model to get to work every day (Bus, Metro, Walk).

- Printing as little paper as possible. Because we are an online company, we don't use as much paper as would other types of companies. Almost all communication and documentation is electronic.

- Reusing printer paper. When we do have to print, we try to print on both sides or reuse the other side for later printing. Some of us use printer-paper scraps as note paper.

- Turning off computers at the end of every day. This saves lots of electricity AND money.

- Using reusable mugs for tea, coffee and other beverages. We recently phased out paper cups for our coffee machine.

- Bringing our own breakfasts and lunches in reusable containers to cut down on take-out container wastage. The majority of AlertPay employees only go out for lunch occasionally.

- Selling and recycling e-waste. Big companies go through a lot of hardware which can end up in landfills. We try to sell used computers to employees, friends and family, but we're also in the process of finding an e-waste disposal service provider who will recycle it to make new electronics.

What you can do to start greening your life and your office

There are many things you can do to reduce waste in your life and in the office. Here is a list we have compiled to help get you on the right track:

- Avoid printing paper when possible. If you have to, make sure to print on both sides and use paper made primarily of post-consumer material.

- Shut down your computer(s) at the end of the day and save energy and money. Lots of it.

- If feasible, composting is a great way to reduce the amount of garbage you produce. If you use a company like Composte Montreal, they can deliver the castings (worm poo from vermicomposting) so you can start an office garden and better nourish your office plants.

- Car pool or take public transportation.

- Work from home or allow your employees to work from home to cut down on office space, furniture, energy (from electricity and transportation) and e-waste.

- Start a "Meat-Free Monday" campaign and organize monthly potlucks. Cutting down on meat consumption can help reduce pollution, alleviate world hunger (instead of using the grain to feed cows for human consumption, feed the grain to people - 8 kilograms of grain only produces 1 kilogram of meat), improve your health and champion animal welfare.

- Use "Energy Star" or similar energy-efficient appliances to save on electricity and money.

There are many more things you can do to lessen your business's impact on the environment, and if you're interested, check out the links below:

- 38 ways to turn your business green

- 50 ways to green your business

If you are wondering what's the point of "greening" your business, there are many reasons, the primary being plain old environmental responsibility. But second on the list is the bottom line. You can save a lot of money by cutting down on electricity, hardware, paper and office supplies, office space (with the use of VPN), and more. If you sell a product, look into eco-friendly alternatives since that's what people want. Switching to or offering some green products could mean an increase in profit.

How does AlertPay offer a green alternative?

Since we're an online company and offer an electronic service, we're environmentally-friendly for customers by default, but there are other eco-perks to choosing AlertPay. Rather than drive to the bank to send a remittance to family and friends, you can save on gas and time and send money from your AlertPay account instantly. It takes only a few moments to set up an account, and it's always free.

By providing an online platform through which merchants can sell their wares, we help them cut down on paper receipts and office/commercial space which can amount to a lot of resource wastage. One way to cut down on the distance the goods have to travel before they get to you is to shop as locally as possible. We all have to do our part.

We are proud to be one of many companies attempting to be more environmentally-conscious. Lots of small changes translate into major positive long-term changes.

Thanks for reading!

I'm thinking. Is verification method using sms is bank standard? Since AP as far as I remember is base on Canada. Its must follow the Canadian banking law right? And I don't see any reason why sms is considered a verification method. How can you know who is that person by merely sms? I can claim what ever name I want and get verified using sms.

I'm thinking. Is verification method using sms is bank standard? Since AP as far as I remember is base on Canada. Its must follow the Canadian banking law right? And I don't see any reason why sms is considered a verification method. How can you know who is that person by merely sms? I can claim what ever name I want and get verified using sms.

may be you are right, although I never thought of that, but recently during mother's day, they specially mentioned that

'this sunday is monther's day in Canada and various other countries',

which makes me that Canada is specially mentioned by AP,

and regarding sms verification, I totally agree with the fact you say on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just try to exchange it to paypal or what ever you can cashout or withdraw. I do exchange but I usually only exchange to local members so that at least if things goes out of hand I know how to find that person. lols. But alertpay is also good to cashout using cheque. I think the fees is not that high beside the exchange rate is almost just the same as the fees you pay.

@budado

If we wanted to exchange it to Paypal, what exchanger that you suggested to use? I don't find out exchangers which offered good fees, usually it took fees about 7-8% that was too high. If you knew another exchanger which has lower fees, please tell us here.

latest news update from AlertPay as on 3rd June, 2011, regarding Check withdrawals temporarily unavailable, and they are working on it.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Check withdrawal temporarily unavailable... but we are working on it. Promise!

Hi members,

We apologize for the inconvenience but check withdrawals are temporarily unavailable. We are working with our banking partners on the issue and hope to have it up-and-running as soon as possible. Once again, this is a temporary issue which means that it will be back sometime soon. We are NOT experiencing a meltdown; this stuff just happens from time to time, as a lot of you know.

In an attempt to make the best of this situation, you can still receive funds into your AlertPay account, so why not let it accumulate and then once check withdrawal is enabled again, withdraw an even bigger amount! It's so much better to get a check for a bigger amount anyway. You can also send money to a friend or family member or maybe even do a little shopping.

But we promise that we are working on it and all will be right in the AlertPay universe once again.

Just do what we're doing: deep breathes, zen mantra, repeat cycle (but we're not just breathing and being zen; we're also working on the issue).

As soon as it's available again, we will let you know.

Thank you for your patience.

As far as two years back I never try to cashout in alertpay. I only sell it. The reason is simple. The fees are too high if you withdraw your funds. Its much much more cheaper if you just sell it. And sometimes you can even earn from it as well. So that how much I appreciate selling it than withdrawing it.

latest news update from AP blog post as on 8th June, 2011, regarding 'how to's ' now available on you tube videos !

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

AlertPay "how-to" videos now on YouTube

Hi everyone,

We are excited to announce the release of some of our how-to videos on our YouTube channel.

We are featuring tutorial videos on the following:

- Adding a US bank

- Adding a bank outside of the US

- Sending money

- Requesting money

- Upgrading your AlertPay account

- Downgrading your AlertPay account

- Changing a password

- Going through checkout to pay for an item

- Changing your primary email address

- Depositing money

- Withdrawing money

- Changing your Payment Preferences

- Updating your personal information

We are going to work on even more to make our services as easy to use as possible. Please take a look at our videos and let us know what you think.

that is good that they have uploaded a video on youube so that we can get some tutorials on how to do things on AP. in case i need to change something on my profile or other things that i can't figure out how to do it fast i will definitely watch this video. they have become now one of teh biggest payment processor online in such a short time. this video just shows they are really professional company.

I'm wondering why AP right now is concentrating to American banks and clientele when in fact AP is a canadian merchant processor. I think Ap must also try to have equal opportunity to others countries and not only U.S. As right now theirs only check or wire transfer if I want to cashout. In my country I can cashout PP straight to my bank without or with just 2 dollars fee maximum. While until now I can't still withdraw my funds straight to my bank if I use AP.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering. What will happen if alertpay suddenly close down. Lets just assume it will happen. What industry will be more affected, PTC or hyip or other industry? As far as I know its mostly popular in ptc and hyip alone.

Just wondering. What will happen if alertpay suddenly close down. Lets just assume it will happen. What industry will be more affected, PTC or hyip or other industry? As far as I know its mostly popular in ptc and hyip alone.

it's hyip industry of course ! as there are a lot AP clients that believe that in case any hyip turn to scam, they can get their money back through AP,

thus they use AP funds for investments,

but PTC earners if lost, that won't be huge, I think so.

it's hyip industry of course ! as there are a lot AP clients that believe that in case any hyip turn to scam, they can get their money back through AP,

thus they use AP funds for investments,

but PTC earners if lost, that won't be huge, I think so.

Is refund realistic? A lot of people believe in it but is it often the case? I highly doubt SCAM HYIPs will be willing to refund deposits. Has anyone successfully got refund through AP? I am currently using LR to invest in HYIP. Does it have any advantage over AP?

after a long back, I have started to use my AP account again,

it's happened because most of the hyips now have AP option to venture with them,

another reason that it's giving good rate for exchange to local currency,

even forums providing good benefits for AP requests than other e-currencies.

I can't just imagine such a thing ever and I just wish that alert pay is always online. Because it is the only alternative for many users apart from pay pal to withdraw or to do any kind of transactions online. Most of the trusted websites accept alert pay as a means to get payments or to pay us.

things made me to depend much on AP processor now, for online earnings,

now I also have started to use AP as equally as I use LR,

where as I don't have problems with LR exchanges to local currency,

but with AP, that they are updating their terms and conditions, trouble to sell AP funds to exchanger programs.

If you have Ap and want to exchange it to LR. I think its better if you can find a way to withdraw in AP directly to your bank account. Its much more cheaper. Since if you exchanger your AP to LR you pay fees. Then if you exchange your LR to cash you pay fees again.

Yeah it is good about AP that we can request cheque like PP instead of seeking for an exchanger

Even though I used PP but dont have account at AP yet, but i am planning to create one

though i heard that now verification process is quite difficult and we are requied to send identification documents,

but their advantages over other processors are I feel worth to take this much stress.

Yeah it is good about AP that we can request cheque like PP instead of seeking for an exchanger

Even though I used PP but dont have account at AP yet, but i am planning to create one

though i heard that now verification process is quite difficult and we are requied to send identification documents,

but their advantages over other processors are I feel worth to take this much stress.

oh, I was unaware of that, it was just a sms was enough for me to verify it, few months ago,

prior to that there was need of sending documents also,

it is very simple, just upload those files of documents,

and they will verify it manually, to speed up the process of verification, you can also make a phone call to them.

ha ha ha. that was when sms was been first introduce. I have 5 accounts because of that sms. But now they removed the sms automatic verification. I think they know that scammers can open many account using sms. Anyway. Its nice that I got verified but problem right now that my account is fake as the name is so obviously unnatural. lols. Like bling ming pilako. lols. Do you think it can be a name? but I used it. lols.

• 2 weeks later...

Ap is really a good processor before. In fact I like AP more than PP. But now theirs so many wrong things that happen to me that now I don't like AP anymore. I don't like AP because ap usually can file a dispute even though you already accept funds via personal.

@budado

that is why many of the exchangers take time like one month to pay in local banks, after buying AP,

because there is a possibility that the clients can get the money and file a dispute to get the funds back as well.