Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payza-payza.com

Am now a user of this money processor,i have been avoiding alertpay for quite a long time now,but since i got mist up with money cycler and matrix,and that,they're very popular with,i have no other option that to join.Hope this maintenance won't take more time than what it's suppose.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am now a user of this money processor,i have been avoiding alertpay for quite a long time now,but since i got mist up with money cycler and matrix,and that,they're very popular with,i have no other option that to join.Hope this maintenance won't take more time than what it's suppose.

I also have noticed that many popular programs that are paying and reliable like club asteria and many other affiliate programs, having only option AP,

which is really a good thing, as this AP processor helps to get back our funds if the program stops paying,

we can file dispute and ask a refund, and that sometimes also helps to recover, which is the facility in AP but not there in other processors.

In some cases Alertpay is better than Paypal, in my mind AP is a little worse because their dispute system is too busy, so it takes too long to process disputes. One dispute of mine isn't still processed, and I requested it a few months ago. Maybe they'll never do it. Although AP has lower payment fees than PP.

few days ago, there was some notice on the transactions page in our accounts that

"due to temporary difficulties MasterCard Transactions are not processed"

but these days now that notice doesn't appear in our accounts,

so I guess they have allowed Mastercard transactions to processed without any difficulties.

Degrading my account is not the same thing as exchanging currencies, you misunderstand what am talking about. I don't know if i should go ahead and open a new account where i can verify it again via mobile. Beside what is the limitation of using unverified AlertPay account?

Degrading my account is not the same thing as exchanging currencies, you misunderstand what am talking about. I don't know if i should go ahead and open a new account where i can verify it again via mobile. Beside what is the limitation of using unverified AlertPay account?

so you have degraded your account from personal pro to personal starter,

I think you should make it verified as soon as possible, contacting their support center,

it's always better to have it verified before they limit the accounts, anytime,

for personal starter, I think a $400 is the transaction limit that won't be charged any fee.

well, the latest news of AP as of 9th March !

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Customer Support Twitter Account

Hi Members,

We just set up a new Customer Support Twitter account! Follow us @AskAlertPay and Tweet us with your questions! We'll be Tweeting from Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST. Feel free to Tweet us and we'll be happy (and quick) to respond! We look forward to hearing from you!

Very good for them and me i have send them a open ticket and contact their customer service for sometime now with no reply. This is a short cut for them to answer me.

they might not reply in weekends, so we should wait patiently till business hours for their support,

I think they will definitely clear the issue,

as even I am also a bit surprised why it shows unverified when degraded to starter account from pro,

which was pro verified already, verification will be the same for the user. well let's wait and see their reply.

Latest update from alertpayinc as of 11th March !

Don't have an antivirus program on your PC? Check out our blog entry on the top 7 free antivirus programs: http://bit.ly/i348Dh Enjoy! :)

Need a good antivirus without the price tag? Here are 7 free anti-virus software

Hi members,

Since we're really big on online security here at AlertPay, we have compiled a list of free anti-virus software for you to try if you don't have one already or are looking to save a few bucks.

Please note that we do not endorse any of these products and that you use them at your own discretion. These do not appear in any particular order.

1. avast! 4 Home Edition

Award-winning software. Contains automated and scheduled scans, realtime scanning and email and browser protection. Updates about twice a week.

2. AVG

Contains basic anti-virus protection, spyware protection, automated and scheduled updates, virus quarantine, realtime scanning and safe search web browser protection. Does not offer firewall, rootkit or anti-spam in free edition.

3. Comodo

No licenses, upgrades or hidden costs. Contains automated and scheduled scans, realtime scanning, daily updates and email/network scanning. Quarantines viruses.

4. Avira AntiVir Personal - Free

Award-winning software. Scans for trojans, backdoor programs, hoaxes, worms, dialers, etc.... Monitors user's and operating system's every action. Reacts quickly to detected malicious programs. Contains automated and schedules scans, realtime scanning and free support. No browser or email protection.

5. a-squared Free

Easy-to-use award-winning software. Contains automated and scheduled scans, daily updates and realtime anti-virus and malware protection. Removes trojans, spyware, adware, worms, keyloggers, rootkits, dialers and other malicious programs.

6. BitDefender Free Edition

Contains automated and scheduled scans, realtime scanning, skinable interface, quarantines infected files and provides statistics in reports.

7. Microsoft Security Essentials

Minimal user interaction required. Contains automated scans and removes threats. No registration required. Not available in certain countries. You must have a genuine copy of Microsoft for this antivirus software to work.

Thanks for reading! We hope this has been another helpful blog from your friendly neighborhood payment processor. :)

@memoney

I think submitting the ticket repeatedly can cause even more delay in getting support for you,

let them check the issue and if they can suggest a solution to you, then you will definitely get the reply for your query,

I hope you have submitted the ticket for the right department,

as sometimes if submitted to wrong departments can cause unwanted delays as well.

Latest update from Alertpay as of 18th March regarding solutions for a mobile donation app !

Friday, March 18, 2011

AlertPay teams up with Spark Platform Solutions for a mobile donation app for SOS Children's Villages!

Spark Platform Solutions will soon allow people to make donations to the SOS project on three different mobile platforms: Android, BlackBerry and iPhone. SOS selected ANIMAPP, a mobile solutions provider, to develop an application that will "open a new channel for donations and enable SOS to more effectively communicate and share information", as stated by ANIMAPP Canada's chairman, Farid Assaad.

AlertPay will act as the payment platform through which people can load funds by bank account or credit card and transfer directly to SOS Children's Villages.

Latest update from Alertpay as of 18th March regarding solutions for a mobile donation app !

I once had a problem with confirming my account using the mobile phone method , I asked for the verification code and they didn't send any so I asked for another one and the same happened and after many requests they just banned me from requesting it again so I started whole new account just cuz stupid code haha

Alertpay is offering a safe account but with only login pin and email adress to access our personal accounts. Alertpay support is replying within two days on all issues and offers fast help and its my 1st payment processor

the Master card transactions were stopped for a long time few days ago, however it was solved successfully,

there is the latest update from AP on the same issue as on 22nd March !

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Update on Temporary MasterCard Processing Delay (Now Resolved)!

Dear members,

We are pleased to announce that the issue facing MasterCard payments has now been resolved! All AlertPay members are now able to make and receive payments from MasterCard credit and credit/debit cards.

A very big THANK YOU to all of our members for your patience and understanding. We appreciate your loyalty and support!

Latest update from AP as on 25th March ! regarding the first title AP has ever received and other information on developers' community !

Friday, March 25, 2011

Exciting news: our first award and the new and improved Developers' Community!

Hi members,

We have some exciting news to share with you! Keep reading to find out what it is....

AlertPay has been named Tech Company of the Year by Benefice.net! This is the first title we have won and we are super stoked. Thank you all for your support, and a special thanks to Benefice.net for the recognition!

The Developers' Community has been revamped

We recently tidied up our Developers' Community for all of you developers and integrators out there. In the new and improved Developers' Community, you will find the latest version of our Instant Payment Notification - version 2.0!

We have also enhanced some of the available documentation, including the EPD guide (Encrypted Payment Details), Multi-Item Button and Checkout Form Pre-Filling.

We also included additional information of existing features in our HTML Integration section. These features include IPN, AlertPay Button Parameters and Logo Centre.

Please note that the data in the previous Developers' Community is no longer available. If you have any feedback or questions about the new developments pertaining to the new Dev Community, please make use of the forums! Further note that Customer Support issues WILL NOT be addressed in the forums.

Thank you all for your support!

I don't know why AP become the Tech Company of the Year by Benefice.net! But to be honest I don't think they deserve it. Lets face it. How can an online merchant processor can be that tech? Theirs so many site that is more high tech than ap. And what ap has in term of service is much more less than paypal and even moneybooker.

I think they have been awarded for having huge number of customers or supporter for them when compared to other processor,

cause AP has the service to bring back our funds when unauthorised transaction happens or any hacker steals our money or in case if we have been cheated with online business people,

that way AP might have got more support that they deserved the award.

AlertPay has been better as payment processor but I didn't have any confirmations from AP supports when I asked about some online stores which used AP as

payment processors. I wanted to ask its credibilty because I never bought stuff from online websites using AlertPay. I read some people have been cheated by

websites and they could get back their money although they used dispute feature.