Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payza-payza.com

Problem if I do that their will be no more client of me. Because at most a person I exchange with will only wait up to a day nothing more. And regularly I only give a person a two hours holding period. Especially if it already a regular client. But if its first timer sometimes I just say no or if he can wait five hours.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have noticed that there is a slight change in the home page of the site,

at first I thought it's not AP site, but later I confirmed that there was new changes in the look of the site.

Alertpay is an alternative payment processor for Paypal. The major reason that I prefer alertpay than paypal is Alertpay is widely accepted, including certain countries, such as Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal etc which is restricted by Paypal. But the drawback of Alertpay is their transaction fees is more higher than paypal & other payment processors as well.

Alertpay is an alternative payment processor for Paypal. The major reason that I prefer alertpay than paypal is Alertpay is widely accepted, including certain countries, such as Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal etc which is restricted by Paypal. But the drawback of Alertpay is their transaction fees is more higher than paypal & other payment processors as well.

I don't know about other countries fees. But in my experience both in paypal and alertpay as I do exchange I seldom receive fees. In fact I don't get fees at all if I receive funds from my country either I use paypal or alertpay. Outside my country small fees only. But the rate in PP and AP is almost the same.

Alertpay is now the best payment processor according to me

Many ptc sites are now switching to Alertpay and leaving Paypal because their support answers are always dissapointing

but sometimes there are $0.6 fees on a dollar transaction! did anyone experienced that?

well, I have free account in AP for now, that was verified through SMS verification,

since I deal with forums and hyips, it is rare I use AP processor option.

but still AP is a good and responsible payment processor as well.

well i suggest you to use AP instead of LR, because if you will use AP you can even dispute if the hyip goes scam

do not invest in all hyips that allow AP, with the belief that AP will get back your funds to you on dispute,

that is not possible, for even AP, to always recover your money, from thieves, sometimes AP will close the dispute saying that the recovery was not possible.

do not invest in all hyips that allow AP, with the belief that AP will get back your funds to you on dispute,

that is not possible, for even AP, to always recover your money, from thieves, sometimes AP will close the dispute saying that the recovery was not possible.

you are saying right, but there are some chances to win the disputes but in LR no chance at all

and now there are many HYIPs who have AP as their payment processor

well, of course AP has it's own features and better facilities and LR is popular, it is not possible to stick any single one, but both are necessary depending on the field of business online, until now, there is AP with good services for thousands of clients and trusted so far.

I have created my alertpay account few days back and have not verified it yet

so when i log in message unverified appears on my account but i am still able to receive and send money.

I am not sure what extra benefit i will get for verifying my account here.

This is really new information to me, you are right if we can send and receive money without verifying

what is the need to verify our account then - and now as they no more allow phone verification verification has become really difficult task. May be one need to verify to withdraw to bank or thru a cheque and not really sure.

I have created my alertpay account few days back and have not verified it yet

so when i log in message unverified appears on my account but i am still able to receive and send money.

I am not sure what extra benefit i will get for verifying my account here.

Verified users receive several benefits from Alertpay which includes receiving payments through credit cards, untilited transactions per day and no limits on your daily deposits and withdrawals. I am not sure if they do or do not allow unverified members to cashout their funds available in their Alertpay account...

Well I have a personal starter account and though my account is verified one but it is clearly mentioned that "Monthly receiving limit of up to $400 and a cumulative lifetime receiving limit of $2000". So verification does not mean we are allowed to send receive unlimited but with that we need to change our account type as well.

according to me Alertpay is the best except for:

Poor support, one can win a dispute by luck. no one is there to even reply

Crazy amound of fees!: sometimes there is $0.62 fees on just a $1 transaction

i like alertpay the most because it can be used anywhere: PTP,GPT,PTC,HYIP,MONEYCYCLERS,FOREX and many others

according to me Alertpay is the best except for:

Poor support, one can win a dispute by luck. no one is there to even reply

Crazy amound of fees!: sometimes there is $0.62 fees on just a $1 transaction

i like alertpay the most because it can be used anywhere: PTP,GPT,PTC,HYIP,MONEYCYCLERS,FOREX and many others

62 cent? from one dollar transaction? I never experience this in my four years online business and most of the time I don't even got deductions from my 1 dollar transaction. So I don't know the validity of your claim and so far all of my dispute files or support send has all been replied within ten days from filing. And I never experience even once that none has reply to me.

62 cent? from one dollar transaction? I never experience this in my four years online business and most of the time I don't even got deductions from my 1 dollar transaction. So I don't know the validity of your claim and so far all of my dispute files or support send has all been replied within ten days from filing. And I never experience even once that none has reply to me.

those fees are on the credit card transactions

secondly, about the dispute- i have experienced this when i made a dispute against buxze (ptc scam) i never got a reply. and it seems i have lost my $50

I agree with @ deal3049 the dispute system is not of much use,

i dont know if any one have every recovered his scammed money thru this system

but when i made a dispute (that is single one i ever made) i got an reply after 6 months and that too informing me that they are unable to get me my money as there is no money in the account i raised dispute with.

Well I have a personal starter account and though my account is verified one but it is clearly mentioned that "Monthly receiving limit of up to $400 and a cumulative lifetime receiving limit of $2000". So verification does not mean we are allowed to send receive unlimited but with that we need to change our account type as well.

Does it mean that we have a limitation on withdrawing and receiving funds at Alertpay unless we don't get out account verified. Well, $2000 is not a small receiving limitation but its still good to verify our account as then we can receive funds through Credit cards on our Alertpay account as well.

but when i made a dispute (that is single one i ever made) i got an reply after 6 months and that too informing me that they are unable to get me my money as there is no money in the account i raised dispute with.

yeah, this is the most frequent answer they give to their members engaged in a dispute

ok, another thing- is there a way to withdraw AP funds to indian banks?

Well, as far as I know, their dispute system is handy only when the person who scams your fund has the funds available on their Alertpay accounts. You might have noticed that many HYIP's have started to use Alertpay as a deposit method only for this reason as they then get a chance to scam Alertpay clients as well...