Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payza-payza.com

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is news update from AP official blog as on 23rd December regarding Holiday Schedule and the customer support will be unavailable during holidays.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Vacation

Please note that our Customer Support center will be closed on Monday December 26th and on Monday January 2nd inclusively, for the holidays.

Thank you and happy holidays to all!

I don't have a funds in AP right now so I don't have a problem even if they are out. I also stop doing exchange this month and I will be back next year january so I'm sure every thing is back to normal after that. I know its really hard to have a good earning this year as theirs so many spending and many holidays. But I'm sure AP is happy because of the debit card of visa has been approved already.

@budado

that is good to know that debit card of Visa is approved, so users will not have any issues with AP any more, but having them unavailable may trouble users that applied for disputes for these days, since if AP support is available online, there will be possibility for the fast reversal of those transactions in disputes.

I don't have a funds in AP right now so I don't have a problem even if they are out. I also stop doing exchange this month and I will be back next year january so I'm sure every thing is back to normal after that. I know its really hard to have a good earning this year as theirs so many spending and many holidays. But I'm sure AP is happy because of the debit card of visa has been approved already.

What do you mean that debit card of visa has been approved? What is the impact of these approval to the users of the payment processor? Does it mean we can now withdraw money to our visa debit?

I have just checked the FB page of AP for latest discussion there, and have noticed that there was a great participation from users of AP all around the world, into a new contest of AP, 'My Way to win Contest', it seems like a photo contest and those photos added look quite attractive.

Eh? I dont expect that they have contest to have earnings also. Im not sure if that is the first contest of AP. Just hope that they will start having it unlike having referral or promotion earnings. Im not active in their blog or even in their accounts in fb or twitter.

Guys have you check the fees? Even checking your balance theirs a fee. Every thing you do in your debit card has a fee. and If you don't use it for three months you still pay fees. lols. So for me I don't recommend that we going to get one. Although its convenient but I guess its not worth it also because of the fees.

Yes, their debit card is full of fees lol. Yet balance inquiry really charge us i think 2+ dollars per inquiry lol. I thought it is their best gift to us as the debit card is free to have but then when looking at it like me will not like it better to sell the funds. :D

Any one got referral commission in

Alertpay.com then there is no risk and you'll get paid quite quickly with it. so try exchangezone.com if you can that will save you some time and no fraud.I know of people who were successful in filing disputes, and others who were not able to get a refund. But overall, i think this feature will be helpful to me and all alertpay users.

latest news update from AP as on 9th January 2012 regarding the temporary Credit Card issue in AP !

Monday, January 9, 2012

Status Update: American Express Temporarily Unavailable

Notification of temporary service disruption: American Express processing unavailable

We are temporarily unable to process American Express credit card transactions. You can continue to make payments via your AlertPay E-Wallet.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and assure you that we are working diligently to restore service as quickly as possible.

Please check our blog regularly for updates on this issue.

Thank you for your understanding!

AlertPay Team

What do you mean that debit card of visa has been approved? What is the impact of these approval to the users of the payment processor? Does it mean we can now withdraw money to our visa debit?

Just visit the AP website even if you have no account you can see it their. Theirs now an AP creditcard and its using visa as its payment processors logo. So that means if you don't have debit or creditcard you can avail for AP debit/creditcard. But just make sure you read the fees because the fees is really a killer.

• 2 weeks later...

I have not checked the fees yet but I have been reading that fees being given are quite high that it is discouraging me to go on and get it. It would have been better if, like PP, I can get my money by transferring it to my bank account.

SInce its international debit credit card and I sssume that what your trying to say about fees. its really has high fees simply because of the bank fees and not solely because of AP. I have used once my debitcard from a local bank in international atm and I pay about 350 pesos. Just imagine that and I only withdraw 1000 pesos. So i'm surprise that I got charge that much since I'm in the Philippines but the bank told me its because I withdraw in internation atm (cirrus atm) and my card is international also.

SInce its international debit credit card and I sssume that what your trying to say about fees. its really has high fees simply because of the bank fees and not solely because of AP. I have used once my debitcard from a local bank in international atm and I pay about 350 pesos. Just imagine that and I only withdraw 1000 pesos. So i'm surprise that I got charge that much since I'm in the Philippines but the bank told me its because I withdraw in internation atm (cirrus atm) and my card is international also.

I guess that is also the reason why AP charges much on their debit fees and other bank withdrawal fees because of the banks policy. I would like to ask if is there anyone from you who tried to request via cheque?