Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payza-payza.com

I don't know are previous time this payment processor is really unfamous like that..i just know about this payment processor recently for sure :D

and i was using 1 times only..and i see so many site is accept this payment processor..this payment processor is the big rival of PayPal i think..:D because wherever i see PayPal as payment method i see this payment processor too :P

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@hunter :

you are right my friend..im never heard problem from the member when using this payment processor.. :blink: Maybe that is the best one of this site..you will not have any problem..and to make verified really easy not like paypal..hm...its mean the problem just about rules $1 only...

@hunter :

you are right my friend..im never heard problem from the member when using this payment processor.. :blink: Maybe that is the best one of this site..you will not have any problem..and to make verified really easy not like paypal..hm...its mean the problem just about rules $1 only...

there is another problem friend,they don't offer local bank transfer for many country's but they do what they promise.they also have slightly slow customer support,they should improve that in the future.

@Hunter

I don't know but I can't agree on the slow customer support you mentioned as based on my experienced they have the best so far, I received prompt response in all my support ticket.

you don't have to agree with me, i also post with my experience,after i submitted my details to get account verified it took bit of time and also i have seen few members complaining for the same.but in each and every case alertpay finished the problem.

you don't have to agree with me, i also post with my experience,after i submitted my details to get account verified it took bit of time and also i have seen few members complaining for the same.but in each and every case alertpay finished the problem.

Well at least that's a relief coming from you that they definitely finished the problem after all.

Anyways I have made some research as I saw from other forum that there are members asking for what specific sites where they can use alertpay, I have here the list of alertpay merchants:

http://www.alertpaydirectory.com/

alertpay is good in trnsaction and i found a website that they accept alertpay as the paymant processor.i like also the easy verification method.

I don't think the alertpay verification method is easy in these day, they have changed it now and its little difficult than past, in earlier you can verify via mobile but now you have to provide some identical proof in shape of Utility bill, NIC, but it can be easy if you have debit/credit card.

I have verified it via my mobile when it was available. Now I have uploaded Bank account there. I hope when it expires not to send again documents and utility bills. It's enoguh that I send such verification documents to every broker. The fees at Alertpay for Business Account are also very big!!! Be careful what type of account you choose when you become Alertpay's client.

realy thanks for the info and sharing. i hope someday they will grow and more acceptance from the shopping online.

If they reduce the fees lots of online stors will add it as a payment option. But at this point, it is very expensive not only for shops but for clients who send payments to Business accounts, too.

That is one big problem if you're opening account with alertpay,then you certainly need to avoid choosing business account,though it sounds good to have an account where we can purchase online stores with our account.But if we aren't ready to buy online,we should try to open a personal account,where we can do transaction and their interest will just a little amount.But if wants to buy online,no harm in opening another account,personally for that.

What? You can still verify your account with your local mobile phone. If you need one just shoot me a msg. And i will do it asap. Well if you are new to alertpay don't opt for the business account you will hate yourself later. The fee is way out too much. Choose personal.

@memoney :

i don't know about the bussiness fee for sure..are that is really much my friend?? if the personal fees was really high..how about the bussiness fees?? i think that will really deduct much our money just for fees for sure..

@memoney :

i don't know about the bussiness fee for sure..are that is really much my friend?? if the personal fees was really high..how about the bussiness fees?? i think that will really deduct much our money just for fees for sure..

i have business pro account with them alert pay and you won't believe what they cut as fee. They could go ahead and deduct more than 25% of your money. I once withdraw 1.87 dollars from the former daily-bucks hyip (now scam) to my account and what i received is 1.57 dollars. That is when i start doing some calculations.

I'm so frustated that my Alertpay has not been verified yet, I tried to fullfil what is supposed to be such as upload my identity. And Verified with an easiest way by handphone notification still not working. those are failed and my Alertpay still "UNVERIFIED". Anybody knows what am I supposed to do?

Well why not verify your account through debit or credit card, if it didn't work then you have to give your concern to the support team mynada, so the phone verification is not working now huh!? good that I was able to verify my account through it when it was still available.

• 2 weeks later...

@memoney :

ew..that is big deduction for sure..if like that more better to stay in the personal account and not to be a bussiness account..or we will got the big deduction just for fee right??

i can't imagine if we got the big money and got that much deduction :(

i don't know why they used mobile phone to verify our account. though i am very happy about it.but i think if you have reached your maximum allowable amount to transact in personal starter account, you can just close it and open another personal starter and verify it with mobile. just so that you can avoid the fees.

I have read from a friend that they now offer withdrawal through local banks but the transaction fee is somewhat expensive, they charge $5 for that and I don't know the limit need further research about it. But that's a good news atleast, but I still prefer paypal since they only charge a very small fee.

i didnt really know about this payment processor actually i just make it because i need it for payment receiving.but i just ocnfiused now to exchange it into lr account.i think it will charge me higher % for exchnge it.but i dont knwo if they have any option to transfer it to bank account