Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payza-payza.com

If Bank Transfer won't be available then i wish there would some sort of Debit Card that we can use in our country to withdraw money from Payza. I know there are exchangers but i am not too confident in using this mode of withdrawing funds. Which is the reason why mainly my funds in Payza is now limited unlike before wherein this is the primary processor that i use in receiving payments.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to start using this payment system now for recieving of payment and to some other transactions online. Though, it doesn't accept bank transfer in my country, but am happy we have some good exchangers that can wire direct to our local bank account. Payza with the change of name has a lot of better features that could top it number 1 payment system in the future. Just wish they will work hard to make it possible to some countries to withdraw direct to their bank, without the need of exchangers online. Also, make their services accepted to many online stores.

I want to start using this payment system now for recieving of payment and to some other transactions online. Though, it doesn't accept bank transfer in my country, but am happy we have some good exchangers that can wire direct to our local bank account. Payza with the change of name has a lot of better features that could top it number 1 payment system in the future. Just wish they will work hard to make it possible to some countries to withdraw direct to their bank, without the need of exchangers online. Also, make their services accepted to many online stores.

It does accept bank transfer to our country. Problem is that its has 15 dollars fee minimum and worse theirs also bank deductions when we receive funds. So unless you have thousand of dollars to withdraw its not worth it to withdraw in payza to our country. Its really hard to use payza because of this. I'm hoping that they will going to return the check withdrawals as its free. But I don't know if theirs a bank fee for that also.

@budado,

Honestly, it's been long i never accessed my account there, and when earlier that am using payza as of 2009-2010, it does not accept bank transfer to our country. So, if added, it means of recent and just as you said, the minimum fee is very high to use, because am sure banks must be taking their own fees. Maybe the use of exchangers is the best for us to get our funds out from ap.

@budado, Honestly, it's been long i never accessed my account there, and when earlier that am using payza as of 2009-2010, it does not accept bank transfer to our country. So, if added, it means of recent and just as you said, the minimum fee is very high to use, because am sure banks must be taking their own fees. Maybe the use of exchangers is the best for us to get our funds out from ap.

where did you come from? philiphine? because budado said our, so it means you come from same country like where budado come from. but i think you don't come from philipine,i think the fee come for their transfer i mean that SWIFT one, because payza used bank wire.

I get charged around 4 dollars to transfer my funds from Payza to my account via bank transfer in south africa. Its not much considering that you guys already have to pay around $15 for that. Its always best for me to withdraw to my account when I have a good amount of funds so I do that say twice a month.

where did you come from? philiphine? because budado said our, so it means you come from same country like where budado come from. but i think you don't come from philipine,i think the fee come for their transfer i mean that SWIFT one, because payza used bank wire.

Am not from philipine. Now i know, because payza does not accept bank transfer from my country. After i have read many countries that's listed, i found out that my country is not listed among.

@forumtech: i think you are philiphines dude, because budado said our country lol, what a mistake, and yeah you can check if your country accepted that bank wire or bank transfer feature by payza, i think if you want to added them just send them email for asking about that things

Any featured information about the site is been putting down in the site to a particular section. And for the issue if they accept my country, i have searched for that long ago and found out that my country is not listed in the bank withdrawal countries. Well, i have to be using exchangers to withdraw my funds from payza as usually.

Any featured information about the site is been putting down in the site to a particular section. And for the issue if they accept my country, i have searched for that long ago and found out that my country is not listed in the bank withdrawal countries. Well, i have to be using exchangers to withdraw my funds from payza as usually.

that is the good thing using exchanger, as long as you come from the country that accepted by them you can use that service, but for me the rate for exchanging still good in my country and i prefer this way rather than must bear higher fee

where did you come from dude? that is good for you,because you will get money from AP faster and also you will earn from that without any hassle, that is right some countries don't have bank transfer but they have bank wire feature, that will costly them too much

I am from South Africa and I get charged around 4 dollars depending on the exchange rates to make a withdrawal via bank transfer. That is reasonable for me considering that I am able to withdraw one or twice a month so as not to a lot of fees.

@tirus: haha i don't asking you dude, i ask forumtech, are you the same person?, well the big fee can be a bad thing too especially for me, but i still see some people that still use that things, maybe because they feel comfortable to earn by payza since they can accepted many kind of online business.

@tirus you are using exchanger not the bank withdrawal feature of Payza? Well, that is much preferable as you don't need to pay the 14 dollars fees of Payza for you to be able to withdraw through the bank feature. There are many users of Payza it's a good alternative for Paypal.

I agree. Payza is a good alternative for paypal because mostly the features in payza is just the same as in Paypal. Though paypal is widely used for online shopping purposes, but payza is here and good for investments. My friend wanted to add funds in payza but really he is not quite familiar in adding funds using his credit. I haven't seen that feature in payza because I only seen bank wire and transfer, as well as check & money order.

@rage: i agree with that statement :D, but we must know that fee for payza withdrawal is too much for many people who want to earn online, right? and also it is not good for new people who just use this payment processor.

Its been three months since I last have funds in payza. I don't know of I want to use payza anymore. Actually the main reason why I don't use payza is that when its still AP and learn that its going to chance name. I don't know what to expect so what I did is that I withdraw all of my funds and hope to play safe. But its seems payza turn out to be fine.

When trying to validate my account via CC, I get the following message: "Your credit card could not be validated because we are currently unable to process MasterCard. Please try again at a later date."

I recall it having before something along the lines of "verification via credit cards is currently unavailable", so is it now possible to verify one's Payza account with Visa card?

@pinay: could be like that, but it still unclear, because i still heard some people that cannot verify their account with CC while there are some people said that is available for now, maybe you can ask that things to their CS, i think they can help you about this things

When trying to validate my account via CC, I get the following message: "Your credit card could not be validated because we are currently unable to process MasterCard. Please try again at a later date."

I recall it having before something along the lines of "verification via credit cards is currently unavailable", so is it now possible to verify one's Payza account with Visa card?

When is that? If that is last years about october to december then I guess its because at the time payza or alertpay back then has disabled creditcard uses as they are updating their creditcard features as they are adding their own debit card.

But right now as far as I know its already been fixed. So try to get verified using you creditcard again. Just make sure you card is international.

Hmm, this is confusing because I have read that some able to verify using their CC but then some have problems so don't know which one is true. Although, I don't have plan to verify my account in payza because of not satisfactory service.

I was able to verify my payza account using debit/credit card. It's just very easy on my part because 4 days after payza send me the code to input on my profile for me to be verified, I already have it since I can view all of my bank transactions online including payza transactions so it's easy for me to see the code.

I was able to verify my payza account using debit/credit card. It's just very easy on my part because 4 days after payza send me the code to input on my profile for me to be verified, I already have it since I can view all of my bank transactions online including payza transactions so it's easy for me to see the code.

i think you all can use payooner debit card, that is easy and fast even there is fee per month. and for payza i find that there is no problem when i use this payment processor, even i heard some issue like credit card solved, but it seems many people cannot verify their account by CC and even VCC.

i think you all can use payooner debit card, that is easy and fast even there is fee per month. and for payza i find that there is no problem when i use this payment processor, even i heard some issue like credit card solved, but it seems many people cannot verify their account by CC and even VCC.

I don't have any issues or whatsoever regarding verifying my account in payza ( former alertpay ) way back a year ago. Maybe they have changed their verifying system that's why some have difficulty verifying their account using debit/credit cards of their own.