Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LetsFX - forum.LetsFX.com

NanoFX

There's no format in requesting payout as you just send your payment details like your liberty reserve account info and send a private message to the admin. The username of the admin is admin also. So just look down on the bottom of the home page and you would see the name of the admin and just click on that to send him a private message. That's how I did it.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no format in requesting payout as you just send your payment details like your liberty reserve account info and send a private message to the admin. The username of the admin is admin also. So just look down on the bottom of the home page and you would see the name of the admin and just click on that to send him a private message. That's how I did it.

thanks buddy for the information, I am more interested to immediately join our site especially so far I've seen a lot of evidence of payment of the site's forum. hopefully I can take the time to join our site this forum and get payment from this site. congratulations to those of you who are getting payments from this site, hopefully this site can always pay its members.

The good thing is that you have already started to be active on the forum and have been paid out already as a result from your posting activities. That motivation enough to find out more about forex and learn more if you feel you need to increase your knowledge because you already had a taste of the earnings that this forex forum can provide.

I was planning to make a lot of other post here daily but upon learning how strict the site is, that I have been discouraged to continue posting on but I would still want to post here as much as possible but I am just not going to be as active like last time as I don't want to get banned on the site as some members.

their not really strict. You just need not to spam. Just post 10 to 15 post three times a week and you will just going to be fine in here. And post at least three liners in here. 10 to 15 post three times a week means you can post 30 to 45 post a week. I know its sound small post. But since this site has 5 cents per post rate 30 post in a week is already 1.50 dollars and 45 post a week is already 1.80 dollars a week earning. In a month just imagine how much you can earn in here.

oh well that is what i would need to do on the site. i would just make few post. but i think it is not just the length of post but also the quality of post. so since i am just starting to be active once again on the demo trading, i just don't feel that i have much things to say on the discussions so i feel that i may not be able to make the quality post the mod is looking for . so anyway, i would just try my best to do quality post on the site as well.

I have just made one one post on the site. I wanted to post more but I am just worried so I would like to choose the discussions pretty well before I make a post. But I have not seen a discussion that I have confidence that I can high quality of post at. So later I would just post here later.

I still have a pending payment request in here although its not the reason why I was not active on the forum of late. Time is the issue right now and hopefully in the new week I will be more focused on making a 100 posts on the forum and maybe I would be paid I by the time I there.

Definitely a good paying forum but it's not easy to get approved of payment now so I thought I won't just post slowly on the site. Anyway if I had more knowledge in forex I would post more on the site. I am trying to learn more about forex and I am practicing on my demo account so I would be able to make a lot of post here without spamming the site

I havent had a problem with approval of payouts in here although I would really prefer that there is more transparent payment request section. I still see the same questions in the thread for this forum on other sections asking about whether the forum is paying or not. Having a payment request section will really help.

I thnk that when you first come to the forum and see the post rate its easy to get carried away and think that you can probably make the most posts in the shortest period of time and get to cashout. This is what happens for some members here. Rather than observing of enquiring from other members they go ahead and end up on the wrong side of the rules.

yeah the high post rate was enticing and so that is why i was able to make payout on the site. but i just felt that the site is quite too strict for the members to be comfortable on posting actively on the site. i think that the members won't be consistent on posting on the site. so maybe next time i would be able to post more quality post so that time i would be more comfrtable to post on the site.

I only have 300 points in here right now. I still need to post 4 more times and that's probably about 10 days more or less. I'm not in the hurry to reach 500 points in here right now but I hope that I can increase my earnings in forex next month. that's why I'm planning to continue focusing in forex trading than posting in here. But once I earn less this month in forex then I will going to go back in ptp posting especially in letsfx.

You have been able to post well on the site because you are a good trader that you have no problem reaching your goal on the site as well. So I am still doing some trading but I just feel I am still not prepared to make some post on the site. So maybe next time I would have litsof knowledge and I would be able to post easily into site as well.

yeah the post rate here is quite good. but i just hope that you would post a long post. the site is strict. they ban members if they make short post and if the quality is not good. that is why i have not been active on the site lately. i was just so careful on posting that i have not made any post again on the site. so maybe tomorrow i would have the time to post here. so i hope that you would be careful if you would post here a lot.

Finally today is the day that I'm going to post and earn money in here as I already have 450 points in here and just going to post 10 post today and I can reach 500 points in here. I'm happy that I'm some how earning good in here. I'm excited already and hope that I can earn good money in here in the long run. I also like to join sites that is sponsoring lets but I realize its only open to US residence.

That's good. I wish I can consistently post here again and I guess there is no problem with the posting of replies as the server already done and we can't have difficult to make a post. Well, that's a way for supporting the forum but you are right that we can have that mutual fund sponsored the forum.