Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you decided to put your money on it then it's really a must that you try your best in here by analyzing the market thoroughly so that you can have an idea about the movement of the market. We know that there are many who are making profit in Forex trading though there are also many who are losing.

it is true for a very good profit by investing in forex trading we have to be quick in responding to any changes in the movement of the market as we can get a better advantage if we can understanding the movement of the market is rapidly

understanding the market is something that all traders need to know, because there are a lot of aspect that will affect market movement and sometimes people don't realize it. so i think before trying to invest in forex as trader or as PAMM investors, it is better to know the risk of forex and i advice people to reconsider it again.

If they don't realize or become aware of the market movement then, obviously they are not a good trader. A trader know how to analyze the forum and therefore, they can't make any good trade if they don't know how to learn the market condition. And to think that the market is always unpredictable they can't easily make the decision for their trades.

Before analysis of the market a traders should have a good practice with the demo account and i am sure that it will be a good opportunity for a trader to make use of demo account as much as possible . After that a trader should have a very deep analysis of the market and that will help him to gain a huge profits in a short time .

This is just how you are going to be able to know which trades to get into in line with your trading strategies so its very important to stuydy the currency movements. The fact that one does invest or earn somehow from forex trading means that one needs to be prepared to learn to equip themselves accodingly.

investing is one of trading approach and usually used by stock traders. and if traders want to use this approach in forex trading, I think it would work well as far as traders have good analysis method to decide buy and sell or when to buy and sell. me myself, not too interested with this method.

Yes forex is really one of the best place to investment because now a days the profits earned in forex cannot e\be earned in any of the business so it is really very important for the traders to initiate there earning by investing with forex . and in future you will be considering forex as one of the best investment company .

I think forex is better to use as a place to invest long term because we do not have to trade every day and we will never feel tired by the long term trading but to be able to make forex as an investment in the long term we need a very capital large due to the large capital that we have will make the trade we have a very strong capital resiliency that we do not have to worry with all the inherent risks in forex trading because of our trade will always be safe with a very strong capital resilience

investing is one of trading approach and usually used by stock traders. and if traders want to use this approach in forex trading, I think it would work well as far as traders have good analysis method to decide buy and sell or when to buy and sell. me myself, not too interested with this method.

but this way also could be very helpful for trader, buy EUR for some days and then when it have a good price then sold it but again i think that is depend on the traders who want to trade, honestly i sometimes use this strategy which i think is good. and yeah know the time to sell and buy currency is a good thing.

Theirs some expert economist who say that forex is not an investments. I guess the reason is obvious. When you say investments you are putting your money in their hoping to let it grow in the long run. But in forex you can end up getting MC. In short its not investing at all if you can end up losing money instead of making money. But same time if you really do your homework I'm sure forex is really the best investment.

There would be no exaggeration if I say that Forex offers the best investment opportunities to a person. However Forex carries risk and without sufficient knowledge and practice it can also result in the erosion of capital. Forex is an extremely dynamic and potential market with high liquidity before which other forms of investments appear very paltry

There would be no exaggeration if I say that Forex offers the best investment opportunities to a person. However Forex carries risk and without sufficient knowledge and practice it can also result in the erosion of capital. Forex is an extremely dynamic and potential market with high liquidity before which other forms of investments appear very paltry

this market is liquid one, i am sure that is why many people prefer this place for their investment, as the internet grows now online trading become one of the priority for some investors, forex can be investment, we can see that thing in PAMM account which many investors try to put their money too and hope to get profit from it

Hmm, I don't know if you are pointing it out correctly. I don't know if you mean of capital markets or you are pertaining to the companies. We can see that if that is, they are under the Forex market bracket. Therefore, they are going to divided or consists of the Forex market. But the bigger than that will be the Financial market or world which also includes stock market.

with my experience in the forex trading it is best to use only the short time then only get some profit for the newbies an i think we never call that forex investment that is trading account by sell or buy the currencies in the trading which is going on the market,so here we cant say when we will get into loss or profit

You are talking about the time frame to use here. Although, most of the time in Forex trading if we don't usually have enough time we can do scalping or use the shorter time frames when we are trading such as having use of M1 or M5. However, we can't remove the fact that we can't analyze well the market using these range of time frames.

Forex is not good its simply the best investment option available today. Forex market is the mighty giant before which other capital markets appear dwarf. However to exploit this potential market we should have the necessary skills and knowledge in Forex.

dwarf? haha not dude, you can see stock market also big market for us, even i think forex is bigger but i think stock is not a dwarf, they also have many investors there and their profit for me is stable rather than forex, but forex is truly liquid market, everything could happen there and money move so fast here, so that is why some people prefer forex as investment , some of them hope to get fast profit here(forex)

I love forex trading but one thing I don't like about investments is that its seems your capital is always not enough. I guess that's what many calls greed. But the more I trade and the more I make profit the more I just want to add more capital hoping that I can be a successful forex trader. This is my dream and this is what I want to achieve right now.

Well, I think it's more about the satisfaction than greed. Because, if that is greed then, we will just think of having small investments and think more of having huge profits in short period of time. Because, of we think of lacking of capital meant that we are not that confident enough about our capital and strategy that will be enough for the risky trading and the volatile market.

Forex is not good its simply the best investment option available today. Forex market is the mighty giant before which other capital markets appear dwarf. However to exploit this potential market we should have the necessary skills and knowledge in Forex.

but we must make sure that we already prepared ourself in forex market :D, can you imagine how liquid this market, it move so fast and even people can become rich while poor just in short time and only in one action. if people prepared abou it i think the can invest in forex market, as true investors or as traders

Absolutely, we need to make ourselves prepared already and our confidence should be there and other things. We should have also remind ourselves about the investments we will make and that we will surely afford it to lose. I don't think an investor will going to invest everything in a single entity or in a single program but to be wise to have other investments.