Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The more we invest the more chances to earn huge cash so forex is the business where the investment we make will matters a lot and that will make you decide weather to trade or not . Every trader should be very careful while trading because forex is not a easy way to earn it need a very goo knowledge so try to be brave when you are making investment with forex .

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes a trader should not have any intention of becoming rich in some days and it is not so easy to becoming rich with forex because there are some traders who have lost every things with forex also . so try to learn some from the fellow traders . the investment you are making investment with forex will not be huge but it should give you some good profits .

It is what it is, we should be wise in our actions, we don't want to regret in the end as it's usually hard to move on when you regret something, when you make decision you should stand for it and never blame yourself if the result wasn't deliver what's your expected because in this business it's wrong to expect.

That's why Forex investment could be a long term investment which not only start in one day and stop in one day because, we are trading and trying to make profits daily and find the best way to trade in those different times and different circumstances. Therefore, we should have a head start that we need to have worthy trading strategy that will apply in our trading.

I would like to believe that if you are getting profitable in your trades it will not be that easy to decide to stop trading. Yes, there will always be losses along the way and this is unavoidable but once a trader sees the possibility for earning from their investment they are likely to follow through.

That's why Forex investment could be a long term investment which not only start in one day and stop in one day because, we are trading and trying to make profits daily and find the best way to trade in those different times and different circumstances. Therefore, we should have a head start that we need to have worthy trading strategy that will apply in our trading.

for some people it could be long term investment :D, i see some of my friend prefer to do long term trading which for me more like long term investment for them, but i see it could be a shorter investment for us too as long as we want to do that thing, but if we compare forex with other field, i see that forex investment is one of fastest investment which that investors(in this case trader) will get their bucks back.

Those who really have knowledge in Forex trading regarded it as long term investment because you will not just trade in here one time and don't expect to be rich with only one trade because if you want to earn with Forex trading and support your living it really requires some planning and good management.

When an individual goes into forex as a investment they need to understand that they are not only going to invest capital and get profitable. They will need to invest their time as well to learn and practice first to give themselves and advantage which will produce results in the long term. Forex is not a get rich quick scheme.

Those who really have knowledge in Forex trading regarded it as long term investment because you will not just trade in here one time and don't expect to be rich with only one trade because if you want to earn with Forex trading and support your living it really requires some planning and good management.

this is what people should know before thinking to make forex as their investment, even they are high risk investment but people should know there are many thing that they should prepare before jump and trade into forex, like planning and good management. but i think that this kind of field is available for anyone since now we can see that many online brokers that provide us easy way to earn from forex.

Yes, putting together funds is only part of the process and without the other elements one is bound not to be succesful because money alone will not guarantee success to a forex trader. The best thing to do is to make use of the guidelines that are there to build up knowledge and skills to assist you in trading.

In my opinion forex is the only best way to have a very good profits with some risk so every investment business have risk so its better to invest with forex if you are good at trading . Most of the times i see that some traders will be having a good knowledge and they will be investing ion the business and earning a very good profits easily .

For some people it's much better to put their money in Forex trading than to invest it in those Ponzi scheme program. That's why there are many now who are considering Forex trading as if you have a good knowledge and Skills in Forex trading then I am sure that you can make profit from here.

Those people who wanted to invest in Forex knows that they need learn something and to be a trader. Because, they can't just rely in investing and will bet on the traders that we think we can gain us profits. That's why it's better if we are into Forex investments we will going to be a Forex trader and spend time in learning it. Plus investments in Forex for serious traders will need huge amount.

if we talk about investment it must be clear what we invest in forex? we can invest our time or some bucks later when we have some knowledge and already learn more about forex in demo acount,right? actually if we want to invest in forex we need to prepare many thing include ourself, how to handle some situation that may lead to loss and some psychological side of forex .

Forex is the best option available for long term and short term investments. However to make good returns from Forex one needs to know it well. Long term investment in Forex is not like opening an order and keeping for an year or more and relaxing.

To be successful in Forex trading one needs to keep himself abreast with the latest development in the economic field and take prompt decisions when needed.