Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

greed,though when trading we need luck as well but i believe our skills is the only thing that can let us make continuous profit from Forex trading .i guess if we invest our time with the demo account and if we have a well knowledge of how the market trend,investing big in trading is best way to make it big in Forex by so doing one will not need to trade much and profit will be reasonable

Skill without pyschological management, will make you stay in your place, there will be no significant process, actually psychological thing is dynamic thing, we cannot say people can master it, but in fact there are some traders that can do better thing in that , and as for investment we need to think carefully since forex as investment could be included as High Risk investment.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forex is a one option for investment but it does not, it is always a good investment for people. not just because a lot of expert traders have been earning well when they make big investment that you would do the same when you are still not a professional trader and most specially when you are just a newbies. you would need to have a right time when you would do invest a lot in forex.

• 2 weeks later...

for sure we can invest our funds in trading forex especially when you are such a good trader. just open some trades for long term if you want good and long profits, it may cause you loss too but trade small amount with big capital, then you will have more chances of earning.

I think it is very safe to invest for long time in Forex market. Because Forex market is an international market.

are you sure it is safe to invest money in forex? can you imagine there are about more 90% traders that loss their money in forex? so you think it is safe? there is no safe word in forex, invest what you can afford to loss and try to manage the risk by yourself, and forex is high risk online business.

In fact forex is one of the best place for you to invest all your money . Forex is a place where you will be getting an opportunity to earn huge cash in a very short time and that to with a very low investment . so this makes many people to get attract towards forex to invest with it . And i am say that if you have the capability to minimize the risk then forex will be one of the best place to make an investment .

Yeah, forex can be good for long term investment. So i think that you should have acquired skills in forex trading already so that you can succeed in long term trading in forex. as it is very much dependable way to earn money if you have the right strategies.

I think so. Having knowledge about forex is a good investment for myself. Though it is much even better if i can step up to the next level as forex to be one of my source of income, I am looking forward to it, that's why I am preparing myself in forex trading.

Yeah, forex can be good for long term investment. So i think that you should have acquired skills in forex trading already so that you can succeed in long term trading in forex. as it is very much dependable way to earn money if you have the right strategies.

Since we invest our own money or time in forex, then we can considered forex as long term investment for us, maybe our profit later is not big as we think before, but at least we gained tremendous knowledge and also skill from our previous trading, and it help us to gain better understanding in forex.

For sure, forex can be a good investment as long as you ready for it, because forex is high risk investment, if you believe that pairs will give your profit, you can keep it and sold it when the price is up, actually it is depend on your but forex for long term investment, i think is totally possible.

It's important that you correctly note that forex trading requires the individual to be more informed and learned enough before they can think of investing into it. If you are considering investing into forex trading then you need to be prepared to take on the risk and give yourself a chance of minimizing losses in the process.

I see that most of the investors here are usually investing huge amount we know the risk but its obvious that they have high potential to double or make it as a living. And I know that we have many chances to try to earn in forex. We really should learn also if we wanted to be successful particularly.

Actually there are many places where we can find resources that aid us in the learning process in we are interested in earning in forex. We just need to choose the best resources or one that we can understand better be it online or offline and then use it effectively to arm ourselves.

In my opinion, forex is suitable for all kind of investments. There are so many traders are trading in forex, so there should be all kind of traders in market. The styles are scalping, intra day trading, position trading and swing trading.

For sure, forex can be a good investment as long as you ready for it, because forex is high risk investment, if you believe that pairs will give your profit, you can keep it and sold it when the price is up, actually it is depend on your but forex for long term investment, i think is totally possible.

Not only believe but you must do good analyzation here, and you must note that forex is different investment, since you are the one who worked with your money, similiar just like PTC site but it is quite harder because forex is so liquid and sometimes very hard to predict

Forex investments will require for us to trade. Thus, we will need to learn how to trade and yes we need to do analysis. If we just into investments then, what we need there is the trust and invest to those traders that we feel are better on ourselves. Still, I would say to stick on ourselves and just trade, when we lose it will be fault and if we win then, it's our achievement.

Forex for investment actually a different thing rather than casual investment, where we only invest and then don't need to worry about the investment, since we already know what kind of risk we will get, but for forex we need to manage our own investment, it is more like invest our own money and then we are the one who manage the money. so actually not like investment but still has some element of investment.

You should not go into forex expecting it to be a short-term solution to their financial problems because they will be disappointed with the results. It takes time, patience and discipline to make a success of forex so your plan needs to be in the long term and involve proper learning and practice if you want to become a good trader.

You should not go into forex expecting it to be a short-term solution to their financial problems because they will be disappointed with the results. It takes time, patience and discipline to make a success of forex so your plan needs to be in the long term and involve proper learning and practice if you want to become a good trader.

If you have financial problem then you still have chance to think like that, but in the end it depend on that trader to choose which one is the best solution to their problem, short term trading is good unless you cannot catch up with market movement then i suggest to move to the middle term trading style or even long term trading style, and it will make forex just like real investment for traders.

for sure we can invest our funds in trading forex especially when you are such a good trader. Just open some trades for long term if you want good and long profits, it may cause you loss too but trade small amount with big capital, then you will have more chances of earning.

Forex can be viewed as an investment method too as a trader can invest in it for long-term and take benefit of the profits in the upcoming future. Long term trading can be best used to avoid greater risk and catch the profits coming to us in the longer term. These profits might not be much in some case but its worth taking it the smallest of risk whatsoever.

• 2 weeks later...

But not as pure investment actually but that is depend on the view of the people who want to answer that question, for me it still not a pure investment, since it doesn't have all part of investment, but in fact it is good for somone who want to manage the risk itself.

Forex is really good for investments and I'm sure we can all end up making good income in here if we want to. I'm really happy with the way things are in here for me. I'm sure many do want to see themselves becoming a successful trader as well. I do hope that we can all find time to spend learning and earning in forex. As for me this is my main goal.

Forex is really good for investments and I'm sure we can all end up making good income in here if we want to. I'm really happy with the way things are in here for me. I'm sure many do want to see themselves becoming a successful trader as well. I do hope that we can all find time to spend learning and earning in forex. As for me this is my main goal.

That's true, but we must remember that forex is a business that is not separated from risk. We should be able to minimize the risks if we want to get maximum results. Discipline when trading is the key.

Forex for investment is a good thing that many other investors that never try forex can do, at least until they know that actually forex is a normal thing to do and basically many people already gain profit even we also need to know that there are others which loss their money, but in here we can make much money with more investment and with good way to trade.