Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

As long as you have patience and confidence in ourselves I think we are ready in here. Considering that we are fast learner and good with analysis we can work on it without much the help of other traders. Although, we should be more careful how much investments we will make and to think that it's going to be risky all the times once we've invested as well as choosing the right broker for us.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or else they are plain stupid thinking of investments without proper thinking of knowledge in Forex and don't have proper experience in trading yet particularly in demo account. There's obviously a way for us to have basis on the amount of investments we can make and that is to learn them first and to know our capabilities in Forex trading. So, we should have first the learning and information about this field.

Definitely! I'm not the type of the person tha will enter into something without knowledge about it because the first thing to be done is to make a thourough research you will put your money in here and you should know how to trade and have your own strategy, and not just becase someone said that it's just a piece of cake, you shouldn't believe that.

Yes i think forex can be best for the long term investment and just we can try opening the long term trades and that will really help the traders to earn a long term profits . and not at all issue a trader can use forex as a very good investment business to earn a very extreme profits from it .

long term trading i think is one of the good kind of trading that people can do, about the investment i agree with you that we can think forex as long term investment for us, but this investement not like other investment since we are the one who manage this investment not other people

Actually if we are smart and we have so much money here, we can try to make Forex business as investment, but in other way. Other way means, we can try to open the Future company here. In this way, we will get more and more money here

If you are smart then its better not to invest in forex. Because smart people will see how risky forex trading is. You need to be a dreamer in order to try to trade in forex. Imagine that 90 to 95% of newbies loss money in forex. Now if you are smart you know the odds and that alone is a clear sign that its not worth it to try to trade in forex. But a dreamer don't see those 90 to 95% loses. A dreamer only sees those 5 to 10% who make it in forex.

Actually if we are smart and we have so much money here, we can try to make Forex business as investment, but in other way. Other way means, we can try to open the Future company here. In this way, we will get more and more money here

hmm actually there are other mid-risk investment which you can try if you want, but actually forex is big risk investment field, trader must trying as the best as they can do trade more and sometimes to cover their loss, but even like that i think all kind of investment have risk, and forex now get more attention from many 3rd world countries

Then it would be better to have forex as an option and then look at other alternative sources of earning as well so that you can diversify your investments. Forex still remains a good option for many who are dedicated and would be willing to put in the time and effort to be successful.

Just post in ptp forums that a broker site sponsor and earn some bonus funds to trade. Don't bother to invest at all. Me that's my goal and that's what I'm doing right now. My goal is to earn as many funds or bonus as I can then trade and hope that I can make good income. For me this is the only way I can make good income online right now. I know many are trying to invest money. But me I prefer to trade using bonus funds.

Yes in my opinion forex will be best suites for long term investment and that is really good to invest with forex for a long term investment because as we all know the earning opportunity in fore will be really good so if we invest for long term traders then i am sure that we will be getting even more profits .

Then it would be better to have forex as an option and then look at other alternative sources of earning as well so that you can diversify your investments. Forex still remains a good option for many who are dedicated and would be willing to put in the time and effort to be successful.

every people have their own decision about what they going to do, for example that you can see many people that even try to invest in forex since they think they can earn from it, and in fact that not all of them loss their money, and they make forex as their main job also their main investment for now. so forex for investment is okay as long as you know what to do

I don't wanna end up losing money that I can't afford to use that's why I am starting to be active in Forex Forums as to gather some funds that I can use in trading. The only time that I will use money from my own pocket is, when I am confident about myself because I know how risky it is. And losses will surely come your way, no matter what.

That's a better option that you are using @monyitomon to ensure that you are able to use the funds that you have for other purposes other than trading because some brokers make available forums to accumulate funds. This way then you are able to get funds through posting on these forums and save your own money.

That's a better option that you are using @monyitomon to ensure that you are able to use the funds that you have for other purposes other than trading because some brokers make available forums to accumulate funds. This way then you are able to get funds through posting on these forums and save your own money.

Yes, there are lot forums these days which offers good rates and pay the money through trading credits to certain reputable forex brokers, i am using most of them and it's pretty much risk free when you invest through the earnings of these forums, i still invest at times, but not big amounts as i am still process to become professional forex trader.

Yes, there are lot forums these days which offers good rates and pay the money through trading credits to certain reputable forex brokers, i am using most of them and it's pretty much risk free when you invest through the earnings of these forums, i still invest at times, but not big amounts as i am still process to become professional forex trader.

you mean forex forum such as MT5? if that is true then i have some too like what i said before, they are truly help us, i know this kind of site help us too,and i think we can use it as our investment, while we can learn there too, the first thing we invest there is our time in forex if we prefer with this way.

It's such a big help especially when we are in the stage that we are learning Forex trading so with the help of this Forex Forums we can gather some good amount of money to be used as a capital because as you know mostly Forex Forums paying a high rates so you can accumulate good amount.

Yeah that's true.it is only the wise that get to see the forex forums as an avenue to learn much about forex.forex lessons are broken down in a simplified form easy to be understood by a novice inhere.Moreover we get to see so many talks about a topic that would be helping.

Of course when we reach the point that even we stop posting in Forex Forums, we can still support our trading because you should be taking some profit and save it because it's better if we can concentrate in Forex trading and stop from Forex Forums to have more time for ourselves because no one wants to do things for a very long time.

I don't wanna end up losing money that I can't afford to use that's why I am starting to be active in Forex Forums as to gather some funds that I can use in trading. The only time that I will use money from my own pocket is, when I am confident about myself because I know how risky it is. And losses will surely come your way, no matter what.

This is true, good an very reasonable here. Because we know, in Forex, we can easily lose our money here. And it is happened to many other investors already here. So, in this way there is no way we can just think forex as a safe instrument to invest our money here

Forex is good for investments but I hope I can make good income in here passively. I know many of us does not want to try forex as its very risky. And the reason why so many who tried forex loss their account its because its really risky and in fact forex is not even consider an investment tool rather a speculative market. In short you only earn because of speculation.