Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I just don't think forex is an investments. Its more like a dangerous business to me as we can end up getting MC if we don't know how to trade. So far so good that I'm earning without getting some loses. But I'm sure in the long run I will get mc and lots of MC. thats' what happen to me before I don't get MC for many months then I get multiple MC afterwards.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true, but we must remember that forex is a business that is not separated from risk. We should be able to minimize the risks if we want to get maximum results. Discipline when trading is the key.

And it even has higher risk then other kind of online business, so that is why we must have good risk management skills there, and also forex have some investment part that we need to learn more, even like that we can invest our time if we don't have money by raising capital/our investment in forex forum.

• 2 months later...

I'm now near my trading capital goal in one of my account and that is to reach 1,000 dollars trading capital on that account. I'm happy that I will reach 1,000 dollars trading capital on that particular lite account. I will not going to add anymore funds in that account. But I'm hoping that I can make good income in other accounts that I have to reach another 1,000 dollars. I'm really hoping to have 10,000 dollars total trading capital for a good start.

• 4 weeks later...

I think forex can be best for the long term investment and just we can try opening the long term trades and that will really help the traders to earn a long term profits. And not at all issue a trader can use forex as a very good investment business to earn very extreme profits from it.

As long as you have patience and confidence in ourselves I think we are ready in here. Considering that we are fast learner and good with analysis we can work on it without much the help of other traders. Although, we should be more careful how much investments we will make and to think that it's going to be risky all the times once we've invested.

We would not need to keep on investing money on forex. We can invest one time and just keep on trading with that amount as long as you know how to trade well you would not hit MC. But we can trade for long term. So I'm just going to keep on trading for a very long time.

We would not need to keep on investing money on forex. We can invest one time and just keep on trading with that amount as long as you know how to trade well you would not hit MC. But we can trade for long term. So I'm just going to keep on trading for a very long time.

I would not invest in a long time in currency but in stocks cause stocks increase in value so much more than currency in a short period of time plus you get dividends times four per year and also you can add that to reinvest so it works better than currency or real estate. I will not do long term currency cause the market fluctuates so much that you will never know if its going to be higher or lower and its only a guess sometimes. I think you're better off just trading short term. 

Forex is good for investments but I hope I can make good income in here passively. I know many of us do not want to try forex as it's very risky. And the reason why so many who tried forex loss their account it's because it’s really risky and in fact forex is not even consider an investment tool rather a speculative market.

The more we invest the more chances to earn huge cash so forex is the business where the investment we make will matters a lot and that will make you decide weather to trade or not. Every trader should be very careful while trading because forex is not a easy way to earn it need a very good knowledge so try to be brave when you are making investment.

Forex investment could be a long term investment which not only start in one day and stop in one day because, we are trading and trying to make profits daily and find the best way to trade in those different times and different circumstances. Therefore, we should have a head start that we need to have worthy trading strategy.

Some of traders prefer to do long term trading which for me more like long term investment for them, but I see it could be a shorter investment for us too as long as we want to do that thing, but if we compare forex with other field, I see that forex investment is one of fastest investment which that investors will get their bucks back.

long position approach or investment is one of trading technique. in investment, traders choose to open position with aim to get profit from long term trend. they are not chasing profit from volatility or daily trend movement. in investment technique, usually traders risking small margin only per trades.

yeah i think that forex can be good for long term investment. so i thnk that you should have acquired skills in forex trading already so that you can succeed in long term trading in forex. as it is very much dependable way to earn money if you have the right strategies and knowledge.

I think long term trading is kind of for old investor or traders since rookies will not have a clue how to do it or how to gain profit. I think the rookies scalp more and its easier for them to understand. Now, its good to hold an instrument and you might make profit that way if you know how to set things right or if you know when they will rise in values and such. It would be interesting if we could but its too long of a process for me. 

Just open some trades for long term if you want good and long profits, it may cause you loss too but trade small amount with big capital. forex can be good for long term investment. So i think that you should have acquired skills in forex trading already so that you can succeed in long term trading in forex.

It is very much dependable way to earn money if you have the right strategies. Having knowledge about forex is a good investment for me. Though it is much even better if i can step up to the next level as forex to be one of my sources of income, I am looking forward to it.

There are so many traders are trading in forex, so there should be all kind of traders in market. There's no need to be all of them because for sure what's the goal of traders is their availability and advantage in forex trading. As we know, that we have different strategies that applies in different types of traders.