Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

just don't make this site as your first income, that is good that they still have some activities but to make some posts here still possible thing to do, and for sure they are paying forum but with quite long time to pay all investors

I think the main reason why members retain little of their activity here they know that the admin is honest and he would pay them in the end,But we hope to see the forum better than that during the coming period, the Forum needs some development in addition to speed of payment .

Haha, you don't know the admin after all. GT forum admin is admin Jeff. And yet, we already know that he's also trustworthy because, they are paying for longer years which not many forums able to sustain. Since, the admin also gaining revenue in his HYIP monitoring site.

I decided to stop posting in here again. Maybe for a week or two at most. just to give GT a time to have many threads be posted by other posters. I just feel that half of the recent post I made in the threads that I'm active is mine. But I guess in two weeks rest when I return my last post will be a page back and can have a fresh post in here again. I'm also waiting for the 100 post that I request payments in here three weeks ago.

Haha, you don't know the admin after all. GT forum admin is admin Jeff. And yet, we already know that he's also trustworthy because, they are paying for longer years which not many forums able to sustain. Since, the admin also gaining revenue in his HYIP monitoring site.

hahah ,Yes, I apologize for this error, because I was mean earningpalace forum , but I was tired so I did not watch the error, anyway we do not doubt that the admin here deserves confidence, but this does not mean that we do not wish to see goldentalk Forum better than that , I think it needs some development already .

There's some activity but I would not say that there's a lot of activity. I just feel that the activity on the site is just way too low. So i think that the site is still okay but not that great at all like it once used to be. So anyway it's not easy to reach payout with this slow activity

It is not too bad if we see there is still activity again in this old forum. But, there is no way, or at least it will take very long time, or at least if the Admin changes the moderators, all moderators in this forum. Then, this forum will be able to gain trust again from the old members and new members

For like 2 months now,i have not been able to make up to 8 posts in the forum in a single day,but yesterday,i was able to make 8 or more posts in the forum,i had to spread my posts to the payment processor section and the good thing is i was replying mod (oedhapost)

I am really one of those members who really think that the Admin is very trustworthy in here, but some of you may be aware that the processing of payment in here is taking some time. But I guess if you can request for your 200 posts in here then that can be more good even you will only get four dollars, it's just when you are waiting for two dollars then it will take a month it really doesn't seem worth the wait.

not all people have the same thought like you, there are some posters in this thread that already banned by admin and i think that is why they become not trust with him, but so far in fact admin still keep paying all investors without any problems, even it took longer time

@ Trickster

When we talk about forum successful, we are talking about several factors are the cause of this success, such as the diversity of sections at the forum, high activity members and fast payment to members , can you tell me which factor of those here now, I'd say this because I love this forum so much and I hope that it will be better than that in the coming period .

Sometimes we have to ask ourselves if the site is still successful. But to my own judgement I don't think that it still have the quality of a successful forum. So anyways, somehow it's still a good forum. In terms of payment meaning it's still keep on paying.

Well, I don't know why we need to think about it. Since, the important in the forums if they are capable of making payments and enough activities to have good and lively discussions. And I think GT forum still qualify for it and that we can still earn some funds even though, they have great moderation.

Yeah i know that they are still making payments although i don't think it's easy to make payout on the site anymore. As i know that the members just find it very much difficult to make lots of posting daily maybe because of the low activity on the site.

My problem now is the time because even I want to post in here I still can't because I have many priority Forums, but I am still trying because of my motivation that this month I have to earn a good amount from Paid to post Forum so I am adding this Forum on my list again even I know it can be hard for me.

Yeah i know that they are still making payments although i don't think it's easy to make payout on the site anymore. As i know that the members just find it very much difficult to make lots of posting daily maybe because of the low activity on the site.

Certainly there is a difficulty in sending many of the posts here daily, member activity is very low, but I think that's something logical because they know that the payment here became delayed for a very long time, maybe once every month .

I just miss that since even if I don't post on the site. I just checked out the site and it's still lovely to see the forum although I know that the activity is not well. So I just hope that the admin would be able improve the si once more to make it as good as it was before.

Yes, I really know that the activities in here are quite I really wonder if the Admin won't do anything about becase for sure if he will make a fast processing of payment, many members may consider posting again in here because it's very encouraging if the processing of payment is fast.

They are still processing payments but it is taking too long most of the time. That's why members have very little motivation posting here daily. But I think they just wanted to at least have few Activity daily. And that's more than enough for them. But is making the site a very boring place

Quite disappointing to see the overall activity level has dropped in GoldenTalk. What is the reason behind this ? I still remember as early as last year and in 2011, the PTP section and HYIP section were so active, with a lot of posts made per day especially at the HYIP websites. Now today, these sections are generally quieter as before. Not much real discussions made at HYIP section already...

I know that you are 1 of the most active member on the site before. but I don't think you are feel comfortable on making a lot of post on the site until now. Before the members are able to earn nicely on the site. So I don't think that we should depend on the site that much

I'm back posting in here. I'm hoping that I can make good income in here again. I notice that I only have 50 post in here. After a month of posting I only manage to post 50 post in here total. I know its very low post but that's okay. I just post in here not to earn really but more like supporting my first hyip base ptp forum as this is my first ptp forum and I don't want to loss this one. So even if I don't earn I will still going to give some time in here.

So, which means you only have to do another 50 posts to be able to reach the minimum in here that is good because I am sure that, it will be easy for you to motivate yourself posting in here because you are half way to reach minimum payment to request so thinking about that can surely give you motivation.