Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I have noticed that the last payment proof from GT posted by fellow members was on 24th October, that is three days ago, so the admin we can say has been active so far and I also noticed that the post rate has been four cents on an average which is much better as well.

@chardyme: same here dude, i also trying to reach my 100 posts in here, so far i get about 55 posts in here. but lately i don't have any mood to make posts in here, even i see there are a lot of thread to reply in many folders. and activity seems good in some folder like manual surf folder

Until now I still don't understand how they compute our earnings. Sometimes I earn 3.50 dollars for 100 post. Sometimes I earn 5 dollars for my 100 post. Now I post the same way as always. So why is my earning not consistent in here? Although I'm still happy even if I earn only 3.50 dollars in here. But I just want to know how to maintain my earnings to 5 dollars per 100 post.

Well I don't think you need to know how they compute the posting rates in here as I think you will never really get it. As for me I will just post in here simply because I know that they are paying and no matter what posting rates I get I think they still made a good decisions on my posting rates.

the above payment proofs show the rate is two cents, minimum, I also have 90 posts for now, and in next two days will apply for cash out, but hope the rate will be better like four to five cents, I also update here if the cash out request will be processed faster.

i think the post that they posted is not informative enough, i mean repetitive posts, and you know this forum is different here where you only must to post informative posts not the repetitive one..:D, andabout lines it is okay if one line but make unique one

that is true, though we make lengthy posts, if it is not much informative, it will be paid less rate on GT, no exception even if that member was paid with higher rates before, that is why I am trying to be more informative especially in the hyip discussion section.,