Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I just have logged in my GT account and have noticed good activity today on hyip discussion and PTP sections, I must say the threads in PTP section getting fast updated, members are posting like flooding the forum in the PTP section.

But that could already be chasing posts if you will simply post after someone posted after an hour or more in the paid to post section. I tried to post in here after 24 hours.

Have you seen monyitomon and pokeman posting here consecutively, i mean they post back to back. As long they are posting relevant and not merely spam then that is possible. Well before i have tried to post here 20 in the morning and then another posting in the evening. I even have found that others request payments here before few days only.

just wondering why there is very few threads in hyip discussion, like few long term programs, I mean nit much threads, though thread starters post all new threads on other forums they seem to be not that interested to post their new hyip threads in GT.

@Archur:i really think people find it hard to post HYIP on GT due to the strict nature of their moderators.The moderators usually delete most thread not up to the requirement of the forum.i really think this discourage most thread starters prompting them to post their thread at other forums.

@Syrine22

may be this is the reason :

usually forums will ask you to put your referral link in the thread, where as in GT, you are not allowed to put referral link in the thread post and if you fail to do so, it will be moved to Advertising section as they consider it advertising your referral link.

but I would like to see more hyip threads in GT as well, I am quite bored so far to have discussed only in main or top ranked programs like MT, RF and so on, I just hope to see thread starters active on GT as well, so that I can make posts in hyip discussion.

I think people wont post a new HYIP if they are not to be allowed to post a referral because they too are only trying to get referrals from their referral links which i think is part of the reason they are discussing about the program.really i much more posting on a thread at HYIP discussions rather than starting a thread at GT.

if anyone is posting too much in PTP sections, without following the 30 minutes rule and if the same kind of points repeated and thus making more than 40 posts a day is also considered as post chasing on GT, mostly they won't ban but reduce the post rate for them.

I make 20 post here today and i don't break 30 minute rule because i do wait for someone to make a reply before i will make a post again.. Maybe when you are posting a lot here then probably your rates would decrease.

It is 30 minute edit rule. Wherein if we post consecutively in that interval then we breach that rule because the edit button will disabled after 30 minutes. And yet all of their rules are brief and clear so mods can shows us what forum rules we have violated.

30 Minutes Edit Rule

The Edit button remains active for 30 minutes after a post has been made. If you want to make another post in that thread

IMMEDIATELY

after

YOUR

previous post within those 30 minutes edit your previous post. This does not apply to the Advertising folders.

well, I have been posting on this forum for two to three years now and the first time, today, I saw the space for advertisers on GT,

I was a bit surprised to see that because till date, they never allowed advertisements on their site, of course great news for hyips today.

The only thing I can think of why GoldenTalk suddenly offer advertising space is because they aren't earning that well via Goldpoll anymore. Just a guess only anyway.

Anyway, the advertising fees are not cheap to be honest. If the admin can lower the values, I am sure websites will be much more happier to put ads on the forum

The only thing I can think of why GoldenTalk suddenly offer advertising space is because they aren't earning that well via Goldpoll anymore. Just a guess only anyway.

Anyway, the advertising fees are not cheap to be honest. If the admin can lower the values, I am sure websites will be much more happier to put ads on the forum

Or this is the time for them since they have gained stable high traffic and also its mostly the season for the advertisers to come since it is december and there will be hyip sites that will born lol. Well nice to have payment again.