Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I wonder what happened now to their advertisers. Just like other forums GT forum is looking for advertisers but then same to other forums they are waiting for long time since advertisers is not like one day going to advertise. But then gt forum is already good for hyip so i think they will get soon more of hyip rather than forex.

Yeah until now I am still seeing some images to get some advertisers to advertise in GT forum and so far no advertisers have signup to advertise for GT forum, I wonder why because as we all know GT forum has been one of the most stable and active forum around.

well, few hour ago when I was trying to visit GoldPoll, both the GP & GT sites were not loading, and it was also reported by some other members on other forums also at that time, but later somehow GT managed to get back soon and now I can access both GT & GP sites.

Yes goldpoll and goldentalk both were offline for sometime.I think admin was doing some changes in template or may be some other issue.I have noticed that Admin started getting advertisers.There is new banner is flashing on homepage.I am happy that this forum will improve big time now.

GT is trying to make every inch of its page to be earning space. Since I feel that hyip monitoring sites goldpoll right now has a slow down in earnings. I know its hard to run a hyip monitoring site and depend on its earnings only. Because theirs only so few who invest in hyip unlike years ago.

From their text fonts and size they are surely will get big spaces for the ads and no problem if there will be lot of ads they have. I wonder what will be thoughts of the admin if they still dont have advertisers. They will be more patient or be thinking more of better strategy.

it looks like there is no payment processed on GT for two weeks now, since there is only proofs of 9th December available so far on GT proof thread in the IHBP section of GT, I think during this Christmas and New year, the admin might be busy that there can be delay of payments.

well, it's true that there will be nothing to worry about pending requests on GT, as long as we don't make any violation and get temporary ban, in case it happens with us, then all the active requests during ban will be disabled and no payment will be sent for us.

@archu: if we only depend in the IHBP section, what would it be? i mean now people have a lot of things to do since it is december, some of them don't have time to do online things while some member don't like also post in IHBP section since that section is not paid anymore

You have received a payment to your account U9597036:

Date: 2011-28-12 16:22:40

Batch: 80271160

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $5.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

Wow, good post rate you have there archu. I really assume that you post in hyip discussion and you spread your posts in other sections too. I still wish to have some good rate without investing to those hyip programs. I only have 20+ posts but it is easy to reach 100 posts if i will post mostly on the PTP and manual surf sections but im not doing it yet.

@riddick09

yeah, I posted only on hyip discussion section, this time and has got good post rates like five cents, I have noticed that if we are active on hyip discussion it is five cents minimum rates that we are going to get paid with, so worth spending on this forum and post regularly.

I guess thread starters on hyip discussion section will be paid with good rates too, but we should make sure that we also participate in the discussion in the threads we created on GT, and in case if there is any query from members replies, we should also be able to provide them enough facts about the sites as well.

Goldentalk is my most favorite forum now.I have learn a lot from it, and now i won't find difficult to post in hyip sites, as i know exactly their plan works and when to quit a hyip.because not every body has thorough knowledge on hyips and

other discussion methods. but it is good if we learn them and post there.I usually post in community talk area but even if members are really active, I always notice members being off topic.

every forum will pay good rates when we are active in hyip discussion the most, that is what I noticed so far on GT as well, GT pays good rates for members with limited posts regularly but those who post like flooding in PTP section will get lower rates.

Only 2 dollars per 100 post? that's too low. I think you have lots of deductions. As I earn 5 dollars per 100 post in here but when I increase my post. I end up earning 4 dollars per 100 post. usually when I request payments once a week I earn 4 dollars per 100 post. But if its take me two weeks to reach 100 post I got paid 5 dollars per 100 post.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697:

Date: 2011-29-12 15:58:25

Batch: 80360670

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $2.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

As i predicted. That it is difficult for ptp poster to have big rates compared to hyip poster since from the beginning the forum only focused on the hyip programs and therefore they prioritize it. Good for bulastika to have 4-5 cent rate since you were able to post in hyip section. Well i will start posting now here this month. :D

Hahaha, perhaps you are right. Well this year I will change my strategy as I started to post in here and this time I post even longer posts and not just some crappy 1-2 liners :D and also participating in the hyip section discussions.

I think i will try to post longer but will just spread my posts in different sections. Since it does not work if i just make quality posting in ptp section but still end up of having a lower post rate so better to post also in hyip, forex and other sections.