Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I also heard from other ptp forums that Goldentalk have started to pay its members once again and perhaps they have already manage to fix the recent issues that made them stopped paying for a while.

Its a great news that they have started to pay their members once again. I still noticed that they are delaying the payments of their members as it was not the case previously. They used to pay within 1-2 days or a maximum of 7 days earlier but now take far more time to pay their members which is a bad indication...

Its a great news that they have started to pay their members once again. I still noticed that they are delaying the payments of their members as it was not the case previously. They used to pay within 1-2 days or a maximum of 7 days earlier but now take far more time to pay their members which is a bad indication...

I never experienced to got payments in GT within 2 days only. Because i always received my payment within a week or more depending on the time i requested the payment. So far i have seen that somebody got a rate of 7 cents per post and this is unexpected. :D

I never experienced to got payments in GT within 2 days only. Because i always received my payment within a week or more depending on the time i requested the payment. So far i have seen that somebody got a rate of 7 cents per post and this is unexpected. :D

I myself have received 6 cents per post rate from Goldentalk and the minimum rate which I have ever got from GT was 4 cents for my post. Moreover, they used to pay within 1-2 days of payment request nearly a year back but then not only started to delay payments but at the same time used to go offline every week or so which was very annoying...

I also experienced that fast payments that they do, I believe all ptp forums starts that ways, they all pay fast at first but later on as time goes by, they also pays slow and perhaps on a weekly basis. Well GT has been a good ptp forum even if you have been delayed in receiving payments from here.

Hmm. I feel that GT other sections such as Manual Surfing have decreased in the activity. I have already inactive in GT for some days and i still see my reply in the las page of each thread. But it is obvious that the paid to post section in GT is very active. :D

The payments were delayed for about a month a GT which would have coused members to become inactive on GT. As they have started to pay their members once again, I am sure member will restart to stay active at GT as their posting rates are still one of the best as compared to toehr PTP forums.

yeah those are the active sections of this forum and as for me I am most active in the ptp section of this forum as it was very active and daily been updated with post from other members. Ohh, I am excited to be back posting in here.

I myself was not active on GT since a long time but recently I found many complains against GT that they were delaying payments. I wonder how much days that delay has been and are they still delaying payments. Moreover, does anyone know if they still have problems during visiting the site as before they used to go offline every week or so which was very frustrating.

@chardyme: yeah admin jeff already paid all if the member in here and i am one of them..:D, my two pending request in here already paid by him, but lately i have problem when accessing them, you know classic problem of them, i also cannot access goldpoll.

The guy who runs it is now surely acting like a retard. He suspended my account as soon as he paid me for my posts. Isn't that kind of lame? I mean come on! It doesn't make sense. I have been praised by him so many times that I had some good quality posts, and now he suspended my account after paying me.

Let me know your username in GT. I will look into the matter.

Well they really have those problems and it happens all the time but it is still good to know that you have been paid already with you pending payment request in this forum. Well 2 more weeks to go before my suspension will be lifted here.

oh... They still have those problems. I wonder why don't they try correcting those problems as it is really annoying for the members of GT. Every now and then they are offline without any prior notice to their members and come back after 1-2 days or sometimes even more. I wonder if they do it intentionally to avoid members to earn much on their forum.

I only need 30 posts right now for the cashout. I have seen a member in GT that his payment was 0 and i dont know if that is only a mistake by the admin but i rarely see it all the payments had. And from what i experience in the transaction history i got paid correctly having no problem 0 payment. :D

well, it's been long I made any posting on this forum, but recently, when I checked on the site I have noticed that

the forum GT has paid the last time on 9th September and the post rate was seven cents ! that's amazing rates from GT.

@archu though now i have not requested payment since few months on goldentalk, but i have been active since long there and got paid multiple times, the truth is hardly any one get rates 5 cent +, other wise they just pay at a rate of 2-3 cents, may be last proof you checked was of some user regularly make postings there - and all his posts would be extra-ordinary or whatever, but i am sure that they never paid on an average of 7 cent a post. Yeah forum is still good and there is authentic discussion some user go to discuss regardless of earning just for healthy discussion and that is plus point of this forum.

@juzfinal: i see your psots and reply it, i also see him at GT, he has the same username like what he used in DMT, it seems that he is not active anymore because of that problem.

@yogesh: if you can provide the good information for your posts it will be good for you becuase the rate you get will be higher, actually before they offer 5 cents per posts as the lowest rate, but as the times come many newbie come and make non informative also senseless posts so that is why they lowered the rate to 2 cents-20 cents, before it is 5 cents to 20 cents.

@archu though now i have not requested payment since few months on goldentalk, but i have been active since long there and got paid multiple times, the truth is hardly any one get rates 5 cent +, other wise they just pay at a rate of 2-3 cents, may be last proof you checked was of some user regularly make postings there - and all his posts would be extra-ordinary or whatever, but i am sure that they never paid on an average of 7 cent a post. Yeah forum is still good and there is authentic discussion some user go to discuss regardless of earning just for healthy discussion and that is plus point of this forum.

you can check the IHBP section of GT and find the proof there, of 9th September date,

even I also felt like unbelievable, but that is what happening at GT recently,

they have improved the post rates and have been paying with five to seven cents rate for quality content.

you can check the IHBP section of GT and find the proof there, of 9th September date,

even I also felt like unbelievable, but that is what happening at GT recently,

they have improved the post rates and have been paying with five to seven cents rate for quality content.

Actually, i have visited already the I have been paid section of GT thread that the latest post is september 10, so maybe, there will be another payment cleared by the admin as i know that payments in GT is weekly. My request might be next week because i just recently cashout. :D

i have requested another payment here and wait for got it

the last rate for me was 4 cent i really hope i can increase it this time

i heared about the increase in payment and i hope iwill be one of them

Well, the posting rates at GT depends upon the quality of the post you make at GT. Moreover, it good to see that they have started to pay their members once again and on weekly basis. I myself was active from quite sometime now at GT but as they have restarted to pay, I can start to post once again at GT:)