Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Well, perhaps that i know now really what they are focus. They want members more posting in the hyip section because i am posting in the ptp forums and manual surf and as we know that GT are on the hyip business. So i guess that it will be fine for me since i am not investing in hyip. :D

Well, as far as my posts are concerned, I post in all sections of GT and my posts are informative at the same time, therefore I never received less then 4 cents for my posts at GT. I have received about 5 payments from GT in the past and all of my payouts received a posting rate ranging from 4 cents to 6 cents.

Well lets look in the payment process. Many members always complain that the payments are on time but we really dont think that on time will mean within that day. Perhaps we even dont see the queue for the payments only the admin. And also how many payments made already. :D

Yes, thats true that we don't really know when will we get paid as they dont have any queue to understand until when can we get paid. At the same time, they only use Liberty Reserve for payments which is frustrating for those members who use other payment processors online. However, as far as they keep paying and with the amazing posting rates, I dont have any complains against them.

it's great to be back posting once again here in Goldentalk and I was so eager and excited to post in here that I was able to exceed my quota for the day in here. Anyway though my payment request from last month was denied due to my suspension.

Why was you payment request denied? As far as I know, they do deny payments of those members who do not stay active with them for a long period of time. I guess this might have been the case with your payment request as you wasn't active on GT lately.

it's great to be back posting once again here in Goldentalk and I was so eager and excited to post in here that I was able to exceed my quota for the day in here. Anyway though my payment request from last month was denied due to my suspension.

So that is the consequence when we got suspension. Our payment request will be denied and im not sure that it will be also removed or as declined and will not be paid? So you got your suspension for about a month and what particular violation you have? :D

yeah, I think it already happened to me twice. The first one was when I was a newbie in this forum and the other is just lately. Anyways, I am trying my best to get back on track once again from this forum :D

I did not have any suspension or temporary ban from GT. As when i am new in the forum i always in pm my questions because of i dont want to get ban even i am newbie. I think that the worst i have got in GT is deleted and considered one of my post as post chasing. :D

So that is the consequence when we got suspension. Our payment request will be denied and im not sure that it will be also removed or as declined and will not be paid? So you got your suspension for about a month and what particular violation you have? :D

I dont thing GT temporarily ban members from their forum. As far as I have seen, they ban a member of permanent basis. He might not have stayed active consistently on GT which might have resulted in his payment request getting denied at GT.

I dont thing GT temporarily ban members from their forum. As far as I have seen, they ban a member of permanent basis. He might not have stayed active consistently on GT which might have resulted in his payment request getting denied at GT.

Nope. They ban members temporarily and permanently. It is called as warnings. For instance they give you 15 days ban because you violate which is minor. So that is why it is not pernament really they give warnings which is fair enough. :D

Nope. They ban members temporarily and permanently. It is called as warnings. For instance they give you 15 days ban because you violate which is minor. So that is why it is not pernament really they give warnings which is fair enough. :D

oh... I really don't know then. So the temporary ban does affects our payout as well as they not only restrict us from posting on their forum but at the same time do not pay for our effors. hmm... interesting but its important to avoid spams on their forum.

the most active section here is community talk and ptp section those section is really very active and i enjoyed post here and stick with active thread

i love that they give one rate for all sections its only depending on quality

i have to pots another 50 pots to request another payout may be i will request before this weekend

the most active section here is community talk and ptp section those section is really very active and i enjoyed post here and stick with active thread

i love that they give one rate for all sections its only depending on quality

i have to pots another 50 pots to request another payout may be i will request before this weekend

As I have myself noticed not only on GT but on all other PTP forums, PTP is the most active session which several members posting on it daily. And yes, they have a even posting rates as their posting rates depends upon the quality of your posts rather than the section you are posting in.

• 2 weeks later...

the admin has paid the requests that were pending yesterday.The remaining requests belong to mostly new members making their first request.

You are incorrect about the payments. It is because you will not able to see payment request in GT forum as you will have it automatically request via request button. And the update or the queue for payments are unknown too. LOL. :D

so far i still can make some posts in this site with spreading my activity i still can reach my quota to make 25 posts in this site , but lately i don't be active in this so much even in a week i only login about twice, i hope i can spend more my time here

Well i just noticed that when moderators began to have strict moderation of the forum some members stop posting. Well i dont like that these forum will affect its forum activity by the moderators it will be not good if that will happen to continuously have decrease in forum activity. :D

i think they are not become strict, they only do their duties, and some thread that closed because the thread already reach the conclusion and some of them already answered by the member but members keep talk it over and over again, so it is such as repetition

i think they are not become strict, they only do their duties, and some thread that closed because the thread already reach the conclusion and some of them already answered by the member but members keep talk it over and over again, so it is such as repetition

Well we cannot blame them. Because before i joined there few years ago they are already moderators of GT forum. That is why i respect them and always follow their forum rules and always read it. The only thing i dont like is that it affects somehow the forum activity. :D