Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I always think and stick to my mind that the minimum earnings i can have in GT would always be 3 cents. Comparing to other ptp forums this rate is still high and still have a good activity. I wonder if a member tried to request 200+ posts and get higher rate. :D

The minimum posting rate which I have received from GT so far is 4 cents per post while the maximum is 6 cents per post. There posting rates are just amazing. However, the only frustrating thing for me is the payment delays which they quite often have these days and also the site quite often goes offline which is not a good sign.

The minimum posting rate which I have received from GT so far is 4 cents per post while the maximum is 6 cents per post. There posting rates are just amazing. However, the only frustrating thing for me is the payment delays which they quite often have these days and also the site quite often goes offline which is not a good sign.

I dont consider in GT the problem with the offline. Since GT is usual to have this offline but not as always. The delays for me is if exceed to more than 10 days waiting. Because the normal waiting for most of the members are 1-10 days. But i always have my payment request within the range of 7-10 days. :D

I dont consider in GT the problem with the offline. Since GT is usual to have this offline but not as always. The delays for me is if exceed to more than 10 days waiting. Because the normal waiting for most of the members are 1-10 days. But i always have my payment request within the range of 7-10 days. :D

Yes, its annoying when GT goes offline very now and then without a prior notice to their members. They should think about correcting this problem as this does cost them as a lot of members being inactive on their site. However, the payment delay is not much and I believe that with the amazing posting rates they are offering, its worth waiting for my payment for 8-10 days.

4 cents hehe, maybe you should look depply you will find there are member who get paid for 2 cents, but from that member posts i know that he deserved that amount.. his posts are short and simple, but not contain informative things inside..:P

4 cents hehe, maybe you should look depply you will find there are member who get paid for 2 cents, but from that member posts i know that he deserved that amount.. his posts are short and simple, but not contain informative things inside.. :P

What he mean is the rate he always received and that rate is 4 cents which is a good poster. And also i know that there were some members receiving 2 cents rate because of the not quality posts they made. :P

4 cents hehe, maybe you should look depply you will find there are member who get paid for 2 cents, but from that member posts i know that he deserved that amount.. his posts are short and simple, but not contain informative things inside.. :P

Well, I have never received less then 4 cents for my posts at GT. I don't know about the other but I too have seen many members of GT which just post payment proofs or useless posts and receive 2-3 cents for their posts. It would be nice to know what is your minimum posting rate you received at GT?

Well, I have never received less then 4 cents for my posts at GT. I don't know about the other but I too have seen many members of GT which just post payment proofs or useless posts and receive 2-3 cents for their posts. It would be nice to know what is your minimum posting rate you received at GT?

If those members are posting useless posts then that will obviously in the eye of the moderators and in action of spam deletion but it is not. These are certainly acceptable by the moderators and therefore not a useless posts. Members are posting equally good and been accepted in the forum. :P

If those members are posting useless posts then that will obviously in the eye of the moderators and in action of spam deletion but it is not. These are certainly acceptable by the moderators and therefore not a useless posts. Members are posting equally good and been accepted in the forum. :P

I am trying to say that there are several posters at GT which post either payment proofs or short posts. For those types of posts, 2-3 cents per post rates are good enough as GT pays 4 or more cents per post to those members who posts long and informative posts as far as I have noticed...

I am trying to say that there are several posters at GT which post either payment proofs or short posts. For those types of posts, 2-3 cents per post rates are good enough as GT pays 4 or more cents per post to those members who posts long and informative posts as far as I have noticed...

We have already discussed in there in the quality post thread that short posts but with sense are accepted by admin. We dont know really if by posting payment proofs is that we will have lower rates. Perhaps admin will just focus in the posts we made not on the payment proofs. :D

the minimum is $3 for my 100 posts but it happen at early time, but now i get about $4 and in some time i get $5 for 100 posts, maybe that is because i already learned make posts in this site lol

the minimum is $3 for my 100 posts but it happen at early time, but now i get about $4 and in some time i get $5 for 100 posts, maybe that is because i already learned make posts in this site lol

Well, not all the time we will get the same amount. I also feel that the admin revenue also depends on it. Because of the Goldpoll revenue increases then the admin might give good rates and even higher. I assume that my payments will be paid this week. :D

I have seen people on this site getting 7cents,5cents for their postings.I guess i am not lucky enough to be among them for the highest i have received so far is 4cents and that was the first time i posted on the site.I am hoping to see improvements in my other posts i will be doing there later on.

i believe in the past, people used to get higher post rates. in 2009, now there are more members, which is why many members may receive slightly lower post rates.

i tend to get 3 cents per post nowadays, from goldentalk forum.

Yes, we can in the I have been paid section the first payments in GT which is around of 10 cents rate per post. But because of GT is a big forum now, it is now more strict and therefore lower the rate to be able to pay most of the members. 3 cents is not in GT because you can still increase your post rate. :D

If you always think that you will have 3 cents earnings then the expectation and the impact to you to have thinking of high rate will be low. And if you given high rate then that will be a bonus and will have a blessing. Unfortunately, i still not have my payment so i am not energetic in posting in GT. :D

well, one thing is sure that the admin of GT has improved the post rates, so we should believe this and post more carefully, so that the post quality should not be dropped down, thus to get paid with the highest post rates up to seven cents or more from this forum.

I really dont expect to get 7 cent rate since i join here in GT i know how the admin rate my post and i think that admin also check the transaction history and also compared it. So means that the payments are closer to each other. Right now, i am waiting for payment but even in the payment proof section of GT no new payments. :D

well, one thing is sure that the admin of GT has improved the post rates, so we should believe this and post more carefully, so that the post quality should not be dropped down, thus to get paid with the highest post rates up to seven cents or more from this forum.

That's a great news that the GT admin has increased the posting rates but as they pay on the basis of the quality of the post it still becomes important for members to post long and informative posts at GT to earn the maximum out of them.

Date: 2011-22-09 07:13:11

Batch: 71226736

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $3.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

Hey congrats for your payment bro... Can you please tell how many days did you have to wait to receive your payment from GT. Moreover, they have paid just 3 cents per post to you which is quite low as compared to the quality of your posts, have they reduced their posting rates or is this the normal rate you gt at GT for your posts.

Hey congrats for your payment bro... Can you please tell how many days did you have to wait to receive your payment from GT. Moreover, they have paid just 3 cents per post to you which is quite low as compared to the quality of your posts, have they reduced their posting rates or is this the normal rate you gt at GT for your posts.

I really dont know but looking in the payments they also got 3 cents. I have posted in the forex section and make my posts longer but it really not work. So i think that the revenue depend also. Because last payment i got 4 dollars so this is not really predictable to what will you earn. :D

I really dont know but looking in the payments they also got 3 cents. I have posted in the forex section and make my posts longer but it really not work. So i think that the revenue depend also. Because last payment i got 4 dollars so this is not really predictable to what will you earn. :D

I don't think the site revenue matters at GT as they have clearly stated that they won't be allowing any advertisement on their forum. All of the earnings of GT is from their HYIP monitor named Goldpoll. Well, as far as you postings are concerned then, your posts wont have been informative enough to earn you better rates for your posts.

I don't think the site revenue matters at GT as they have clearly stated that they won't be allowing any advertisement on their forum. All of the earnings of GT is from their HYIP monitor named Goldpoll. Well, as far as you postings are concerned then, your posts wont have been informative enough to earn you better rates for your posts.

Well, perhaps that i know now really what they are focus. They want members more posting in the hyip section because i am posting in the ptp forums and manual surf and as we know that GT are on the hyip business. So i guess that it will be fine for me since i am not investing in hyip. :D