Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I am actively posting there now and I still need to have 38 more posts before i can request for my 6th payout there :D

Its easy to post in Gt since there are many active members replying to our posts but due to my busy schedules , I haven't earned 100 posts before receiving my 5th payment there.

Sadly there is something i notice in this forum members are complaining of having 2 pending request and also the payment is now slow in coming. In those days golden talk do process payout on wednesdays and fridays, but as it stands now i don't know if they have a fix date and time which they members. Is something going wrong?

Sadly there is something i notice in this forum members are complaining of having 2 pending request and also the payment is now slow in coming. In those days golden talk do process payout on wednesdays and fridays, but as it stands now i don't know if they have a fix date and time which they members. Is something going wrong?

Yeah... It usually takes a week for payment process. Nowadays it can be longer than a week. In that case, members can send PM to jeFF or Shark, the mods in GT. Hopefully, they will respond and process the payment soon.

Munnasr,for a proof that this is one of the best forum and are legitimate,here's my payment proof.

Dear Isaiah,

You have received a payment to your account U8352289:

Date: 2011-20-01

17:37:07

Batch: 53682377

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $3.57

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 119 posts.

Thank you for being the part of our community.

I only need now 19 posts to reach again 100 post and I think GT's activity quite lowered now.

I think I can finish it tonight, hopefully if many members will be active and I will get many mail notifications in my mail inbox for all new replies hehe.:D

@karen :

maybe the activities of member is decreased because this late payment my friend..if the admin paid the member fastly like before im sure many member will take back to this site and enjoying time to active making post in here :)

I just started to be active there. 8 posts so far so reaching the 100 takes a lot of time. Well there are many conversations I can participate. :D Are they how strict with their payout policy? I saw there also one-liner post. I thought they are looking for quality posts. :D

@anne: well goldentalk is opening well in here but the problem is when I posted replies, it cuts out my posts and just appear the 1st phrases of it.

Its really annoying, and sometimes all my replies can't be seen or posted successfully.:(

@anne: well goldentalk is opening well in here but the problem is when I posted replies, it cuts out my posts and just appear the 1st phrases of it.

Its really annoying, and sometimes all my replies can't be seen or posted successfully.:(

I tried to open it now to and its impossible. Some wrong there is. Wanted to see the thread about liberty reserve and there new thing about us needing to provide info

to liberty reserve.

I just have to wait until goldentalk opens again then, but i think it has been a lot of problems with goldentalk lately.

right now, I am not able to locate the site,

GT is not loading for me from here,

also there was my withdrawal request pending for a long time than usual,

hope I get paid soon from GT and also able to load the page to make posting here as well.

Right now the forum is loading fine. But some payment request is taking a little bit longer. But all the same i trust we will get paid and not just get paid. But paid 4cents per post. I love goldentalk!. About the jambutty stuff, if you are a member in goldentalk you better go join it and make some fast bucks.

As of now I already requested for my 6th payout request there and I am back to 0 posts hahah. but I can manage to have 100 before i will receive my 6th payment. I hope so as I am much busy since last week in online schedules.

I like also in GT as info are very updated , some members are very diligent in posting new updates and announcements.

As of now I already requested for my 6th payout request there and I am back to 0 posts hahah. but I can manage to have 100 before i will receive my 6th payment. I hope so as I am much busy since last week in online schedules.

I like also in GT as info are very updated , some members are very diligent in posting new updates and announcements.

I can see that you slowed down in posting here, I remember your post before that you can make 100 post here in 2 days. Well as for me I have 2 payment request pending that's why I slow down a little bit, eventhough I feel comfortable posting now.

seems it's not just with me that the payment was delayed for a long time than usual in GT,

but so far read members complaining the same,

so hopefully, the admin should make fast payments instead of keeping us wait for the payments.

I am sure that GT pays but the delay is what not nice.

I requested another payout from goldentalk today. I realized i havent been so active lately, but im trying to post when there is something to say:)

I find it harder and harder to see new hyips listed in goldentalk. Its few new threads posted in goldentalk. Thats a little sad so i went and posted one:)

My first ever payment from them, so happy to get 3 cents per post.

Dear Joan,

You have received a payment to your account U6434315:

Date: 2011-25-01 17:56:22

Batch: 54018256

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $3.12

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 104 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.