Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I will post in here using my PC browser so I will make 10 posts and when I still have some motivation then I will make another 10 posts using my Mobile browser in here because I just want to reach 100 posts in here as it's taking longer now as it's been a couple of months.

I'm no longer motivated to be active here but I will be visiting GT if I need to seek any useful information on hyips or any other section because the information provided in GT are always helpful to me as the mods here seem to have a wide knowledge of different sections there. I may be making a few posts in GT once in a while though.

I'm still in the GT forum. Only then, I can't be always that regular poster here that's why I don't have many posts here even I'm active for several years already. But then, I'm glad that they don't change at all getting paid here whenever I request for my payment and the post rate is always varies.

As long as you are still able to earn from the forum you are better off. I am yet to make my posts in here and am determined to post in here no matter what it takes for the day because I really need to have some activities back in here again so that I can get to reach 100 posts.

Its good to see that some posters are motivated to post here daily despite the low activity and strictness of the mods. You guys should just make sure that you follow the forum rules because any little violation can result to your posts getting deleted and when your posts keep getting deleted, you may be getting closer to a ban.

That's just it,that is why i would not be forcing my self to make posts in the forum,i visited the forum this morning and i found out that the posts that i made yesterday was still the last posts so i never bothered to check other section,'cos that alone signifies that there is no good activity in the forum,so i left

@hadg33 Its good that you left the forum because if you had remained there trying to make activity, you would be killing time and your posts may get deleted for post chasing. Posting here only when I want to share information or get information is what I will be doing most of the time, although once in a while, I may make some activity like 5-10posts.

The dont post at that time like you did since there isnt that much good posting activities anyway, rather wait for updates and try to post 2 - 3 times a week in here. There would be no reason for the mods to accuse of post chasing if you make your 15 - 20 posts 3 times a week and you might also find activities if you skip a day or 2 of posting.

It's been quite hard for me posting in here that's why when I reach 100 posts in here I will stop it and will just focus in some Forums. I am slowly nearing to reach 100 posts in here and today I need to make another 10 posts in here, I just need to work little hard in here.

I noticed that you have made posts in the forum today 'cos when i checked the ptp section,i noticed that your posts are now the last posts in that section,i am just watching the hyip section,it seems that there is a few activity there but i would not ne making posts there

I will just going to be active in GT forum this evening to try if I can still make some posts and to have daily target as usual. Although, this is not easy that I need to handle other forums as well including this one which I supposedly need to make 20 posts daily but not often achieved.

I can't do some posting that I will be able to make a reply with all of those threads in the PTP section because I can just usually reply to five threads and after that telling to myself to have some break from posting because it's quite boring then after that I forgot to get back from posting again.

Well, I think you really don't have high priority in GT forum considering also that they have long post interval that can affect members activities. Depends now that if we can have a solution regarding. I feel that it's not boring but unable to set our target completed for the forum.

Everyone does have their own targets on the forum and the best thing is to make sure that they are active whenever then can in here because it helps with earnings in here. How you manage to do that is entirely up to the individual poster because whether you make the 100 posts in two or three weeks as long as you are paid its okay.

That is what really matters,so far you are making posts in the forum and at the same time you are getting paid,that is what matters to me,i would try and check the forum later in the day and i would see if i can make posts in the PTP section,any other section,i am not interested to post there

Even you did not made posts in the forum there will still be new activities in here. I just checked it seems that there are new posts again from the new members mostly. Though, I'm afraid that they might have not have good posts yet but I haven't check yet for their posts.

Yea,i am not making posts in the forum but i can see that members are still making posts in the forum,as a senior member GT does not want us to be talking about accumulating of points and posts like that,GT wants us to make informative post,so i would just be updating the PTP section if there are any updates

I am just posting only with this Forum I tried to post in two Forums, but I am losing my concentration doing that so when you are only posting with this one and you need to wait the time interval you will get bored in here even you have given enough time double checking your post in here.

Well i did visit the forum this morning to make some posts in the ptp section as i mad e my first post and i tried to make the second post then the forum was unavailable till this moment that i am making this post,anyways i will check the forum later in the day and try to make about 5 posts

I think its not a good idea to rush our posting here because as we know GT is a forum with strict rules, also we are aware the mods will not take it easy with any member who violates the rule when posting so I agree with Tirus: Just 10 posts 3 times a week could be a good approach to payout.

You can't rush your posting activity in here because of the time interval so it's just better for you to pay attention with your posting activity in here so that you can assure that you will get a good rates when you request for a payment in here because quality will surely give you a good rates in here.

Definitely, isn't working to have many and fast posting in GT forum but if we think we will have higher post rate then, our waiting or the ideal posting will be worthy and paid off. So, I think it is still one of the forums that we should consider only we should take care of the forum moderation.