Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

Lol...why are you pouring out your mind,you got $2 for your 100 posts,you should be happy that you are paid at least,i also got low post rates as well,but i don't care and that is why i am not prioritizing the forum,i make posts in the forum only when i have a spare time

I have not posted yet but I think I would just make a quick visit our trade site so that I would be able to make some post already before I would continue posting here in DMT. Anyway I am sure that I would be able to enjoy posting on the site up to now if I would just bother making post on the site once again.

Well you can accumulate your earnings in DCP solely for the purpose to trade forex but the forum is not like that, we are given tge priveledge to withdraw our earnings to our processors so it'll be difficult to trade with your earnings when you've other expenses to pay.

Nope,you don't have to accumulate your earnings for the purpose of trading forex,i am a member here and i earn from the forum but i would never trade with my earning from the forum,i am just planning to make a round of posting in the forum,let me see if i would be able to make 20 posts in the forum

The post rate is just average and so we get paid directly in our lr account. I prefer it that way also. Anyway I just hope that I would be able to maintain my focus here. I have been posting now in few forums. So maybe I would be able to post here also later on. I just hope that I would not feel tired yet and I would be able to keep on posting later on here.

I've only made 10 posts last evening and yet, I will need to focus here to have more posting since, I wanted to have 20 posts rather than 10 posts and yet, I know that the forum have not much activities not like before but then, we need to take this chance as this forum is paying very well also.

I am not just motivated to make posts in the forum today though i have a spare time to make posts in the forum,i just don't feel like discussing about forex,tomorrow i would just try and motivate my self and make about 20 posts in the forum,i don't really have payment proofs now,i would have just love to post it there

Yea,there are no delays in processing of payments in the forum,i don't know if i would be able to make some posts in the forum later in the day 'cos i have some off line works to do,if i can finish on time,that means i would be making posts in the forum later in the day