Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

I am getting used to posting regularly in here again just like before as I don't find it hard posting. Anyway, I just need a fast internet connection then I will pursue my target before the month ends. The activities in here daily are quite good as I am not having a problem with the posting activity in here as I think it's always good.

It's not hard posting in here but i just don't know why i have not been so consistent with the forum,i prefer posting in other forums such as smmdesk and ELF,i would just try and look for a way to make posts in the forum probably by tomorrow,at least 20 posts in various sections

25 posts for the day would be good for me to attain my daily target off the forum. I am actually thinking of going for 200 posts on the forum instead of cashing out at just 100 posts like before because I didnt get to cashout from the forum last month and it would be a good idea to to earn big this time around.

I just made some posting in here, my internet connection is kinda slow. But I am really planning to finish my posting activity in here for today as I just need to make another 10 posts in here then I can request for 100 posts in here. I am quite eager to finish it so even my internet connection is slow I will try to pursue it.

I just have 10 posts in the forum for now and i was able to make those 10 posts simply because i was just posting payment proofs in the forum,i don't know when i would be making posts in this forum 'cos i am not just ready to make posts about forex,it is always tiring to me

You are going to need to find a plan or strategy on how to continue posting on the forum if you do intend on earning on a regular basis in here. I wonder how much you got from your latest payment request because your intent to keep on posting in here tells me that you managed to get at least 2 cents per post.

I just requested for a payment in here for 100 posts, I don't find it hard posting in here as I am still actively posting in the Forum business section, but of course I know the limit. I will surely be more active in here by next month because this month I have made 200 posts in here so if I can get paid with 2.5 cents rate then I will earn a total of five dollars.

Its good that you are not having difficulties with posting on the forum as some members seem to be because if you concentrate in here you can earn well weekly. I will try to cashout today myself since I am only left with just around 25 posts so that I can cashout my 100 poists.

I am even to go back to my old target in here which is 200 posts before requesting for a payment because I know that the activities in here are quite good so nothing to worry about that matter. And as I know we can post as much as we can in Forex discussion as there is no posting limit in there.

This is the more reason i don't like posting in the forum,i so much dislike forex discussions,i get carried away so easily,all i am doing in the forum is to keep posting payment proofs and when the time comes i would make my 15% of posts in the forex section

I'm happy to earn 5 dollars in here and its seems many got paid with 2.5 cents per post rate right now. I'm happy that many are now earning good and been paid fast in here. I'm just hoping that I can grow my account in here. My target now is to earn 10 dollars a month in here. I know its a tall order but I'm really hoping that I can manage to do that this month.

I don't know why you will not be satisfied if you are going to still get decent post rate in the forum. And I don't think there's really a big deal about the post rate ranging from 2-2.5 cent post rates. Because, for me as long as we receive payment here and it is usually paid fast then, why not to be active here.

I think i am not satisfied with the post rate inhere.i got 2 cents per post the last time.i just hope that i would be getting higher than that in the nearest future.Meanwhile the forum remains a great forum.

Why are you not satisfied with the post rate that you got,at least the admin did not made any comment when he processed your payments,if he had made a comment,then you can say that you are not satisfied with the post rates,i also got paid,but i got $2.15 for my 100 posts,what is the 15 cents for?

This is the more reason i don't like posting in the forum,i so much dislike forex discussions,i get carried away so easily,all i am doing in the forum is to keep posting payment proofs and when the time comes i would make my 15% of posts in the forex section

I understand your point dude if you feel too carried away when having your posting in the forex section here, its likely to happen at times which goes same with me and Im Okay with it.. It shouldn't be a problem if your discussion is applicable to the thread.

Presently its very rare to get the full 2.5 cents rate in the forum which leaves a mark that those members who got 2 cents are not having much of quality posts to get full rate? Well It will be better for posters to erase the intention of getting 2.5 cents because the 2 cents rates might befall you unexpectedly.