Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

Good to make some profit in here. I'm hoping to make good post in here as regularly as I can. I know this site is paying good and paying well and most of all its paying fast also. That's why I like to post in here to maintain my earning power in here. So far I like this site. I'm just hoping that I can maintain and sustain my earning power in here each month. But my problem is that activity seems slowing down in here.

Recently decided to revisit this forum again and see that a lot of things have changed. The forum script has been changed and the rules as well. I did thought of restarting my activity in this forum since I still have 91 posts there, but their rule of must have at least 15% number of posts in Forex Discussion section is stopping me from going to reply in the forum since I have no knowledge in forex ! Disappointment !

I don't know if the site is still paying fast becoming I have not been able to make payout on the site yet but I am planning on making more posts so I can make payout. If the site is still paying fast then I would consider getting my focus back on the site and take the site more seriously.

DCP is still paying very quickly and I'm not sure if there has ever been delay in payments here. The post rates are also good as well but the main factor restricting many posters from having good activity here is the fact that 15% of our posts should be in the forex section.

I also post as regulary as I can in here. Now instead of three times a week post I'm trying to post four to five times a week post in here. For me this is the best way to maintain my posting power in here. I'm hoping to see myself reach a 200 post before February 20. So that I can request payments and get paid at the end of the month. I just hope that I can post that fast in here.

I have already reached my 100 posts on the forum although I did not get to requesting for payment as yet. I will probably request for it tomorrow when I get to 140 points or so in here. I figure that I can be able to make 20 posts today and another 20 tomorrow which should give me a good target before cashing out.

it seems this forum pay faster rather than other forum that exist right now, i will try to be active here tomorrow, also i see now the discussion here is easy to reply and there are a lot of members that active to make posts here, and that is truly supportive conditions

Its really a good and fast paying ptp forums right now and that's why I regularly post in here. I do hope I can earn big amount of money in here in the long run. So far so good that this site is paying fast and I hope I can make good income in here in the long run. I know its hard to make a good living in ptp forums right now. But I'm happy that I have dcp as I still do feel that I can earn good amount of money each month thanks to dcp.

Finally after four days on no posting I'm back posting in here again. I'm happy that I'm back posting. I have hard time posting and I feel that I slow down but now I'm determine that ever to continue posting and become one of the best poster in here in term of quantity post. In short I will try to post in here as regularly as I can and I'm hoping that I can increase and maintain 10 dollars a month earning in here.

Thats great that you are very much determined making a lot of post on the site once again. I would start posting now on site again. Although few posting here lately but it's very much possible to do daily post on the site as well. But i have to make sure to do ten post only daily for each section. So that I would be able to follow the rules on the site.

I know you can do it. What I can tell you is that it is very much worth the time to focus on the site. Despite the fact that we are only allowed to make ten post only on each section. But anyways I don't think it's very easy make more than 10 post everyday for each section. So I think it's more than enough to be able to reach pay out once a week

Just good to see that this forum is still doing well and there are many members who are still into this forum and still getting paid and perhaps I should try to be posting once again this forum just like others do.

i think you should do but remember make sure to read rules again, since it well updated rules and also i think that members here get paid because they understand the rules well, and i will trying to be more active here since payment of this forum is doing regularly

Of course,the forum requires members to make posts in the forex section,at least you should make 15% of your posts in the forex section and you must not exceed 10 posts 'cos that is the limitation of posts in the forum,i have made some posts in the forum today