Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

It seems that members are active in this forum and they all are just requesting for a payout,i would try and be active in the forum for some days so that i can get to 100 posts and request for a payout but the truth is i am not just motivated to make posts in the forum

Yes, we really need that because of I still not have reach for a good posting here and not able to make like 50 posts still. I wanted to post in the forum business section but I left and did not able to get back to continue my activity. It seems though, that it will take me few more days to accomplish that.

The main thing right now is that members are shying away from posting in the forum business section because they fear that they would be penalised for that. Whenever I post on the forum I post in there and also post 10 posts in one forex section to even things out and it works for me so far.

It's good to see that you got the full pay this time around,this is really encouraging,i have already made a round of posting in the forum this morning but i don't feel like making the second round 'cos the admin might just be telling me that my posts are just in one circle so it would just be better if i can make minimal posts here in here

I just hope that more members would be getting the maximum post rate of 2.5 cents from the forum by making good posts because it would surely encourage others to be active as well in here. I just need to make one last round of posting in here and I would be done for the day.

I wonder what really kept me so long that I have not been posted here maybe due to lack of time because this used to be one of my favorit forum that I use to work in with so my major concern now is just how to startup my posting here again.

So i will creat time for this.

Yeah i have been busy with a lot of things also so even though I'm able to check out the site I was not able to post at all. Anyway it's just sad that it's getting harder to post conveniently on the site. Before i don't have problem posting a lot on the site but i would try to be more comfortable posting again here

I am getting close to reaching 100 posts on the forum because I am already past the halfway mark in here. I figure that I may be able to get to that target tomorrow after which I will surely cashout. It would be good because then I would be able to start afresh accumulating points for the new week and its payment request.

I am quite excited to post again in here because I will start again by Monday so my daily target in here is 25 posts daily because I thought before that it was hard posting in here, but I was wrong because it's still easy posting in here because there are still good activities.

Some members still think that its hard to post in here but you would be surprised that they are posting in Forex sections of other forums. I am determined to earn again weekly from here which is why I am posting in here regularly.

I am going to make my posts in there when I finish posting here on the DMT forum. I would love to reach my target of 100 posts by the end of the day and possibly get to cashout since I had planned on going for a new target at the beginning of the week. I dont have a long way to go from here.

The forum is still paying for sure and its always good to have activities in here because we know that the forum is bound to pay quite fast. I could reach the 100 posts yesterday in here and now just need less than 10 posts for me to get there so when I am done here I will make those posts.

Wow,you just got paid in the forum not quite long and you have gotten to another payout again,i guess you are making up to 35 posts in a day,for me i can't make more than 15 posts in a day and that is only when i am in the mood to make posts in the forum,i have about 60 posts for now,so it would take me like another 3 days for me to reach a payout

I saw the moderator in here when I was posting in here and do realise that he is quite active in here in the chatbox to assist with questions from members. I see the possibility to earn weekly again in here and since I already have a payment request in the queue, I am waiting patiently for payment.

I only made 20 posts in here yesterday, but today I will try to make 30 posts so that I can have 50 posts in total like what I say I don't think it's hard to do some posting as long as there are some activities I am still posting actively on the Forum business section, but just 10 posts a day.