Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

Our beloved forum is back online with the greatest surprise of all times!!!

The post rates have doubled:

20 cents per Post

25 cents per Thread

$1.50 per active referral

So, what are you waiting for, get posting already!

FXFRED FORUM IS BACK!!!

Dear FxFred Member,

United World Capital is happy to inform you about the launching of our renewed forex forum, FX FRED.

After considering what would be most advantageous for our forum members, we decided to merge our two forums UWCFX Forum and FX FRED

* To have a bigger global reach regarding our members country of origin

* To make it easier for all our members to connect, interact and share their ideas

* To enable our members to cultivate social bonds and involve even more people in forex-related topics

* To offer you interesting and useful content without your having to sign up for two separate forums.

From now on, you will have everything under one roof and on one platform: a wide range of interesting topics in several languages; newbies and experienced traders sharing their experiences and opinions; useful advice, opinions and suggestions on trading.

We hope you will like our forum even more than before and we look forward to seeing you as an active member there.

Truly yours,

The FX FRED Team

yeah now the forum is back with 20 cents rate per post. is this still considered a promotional rate. or is this the permanent rate now. as before 10 cents was considered a promotional rate before the maintenance now they are back and doubled the rate. hopefully it is a permanent rate already. i am trying to learn more about forex just to be able to post here. but i am still learning the basics of forex. i find it hard to make even 5 posts daily here. because i still lack knowledge about forex.

Many days later i am gain here and yesterday posted 2 post there and there is now many members active and i think the forum is improved within this days . i had 33 post there and now trying to reach minimum payout there as soon as possible .actually due to lack of time unable to access the forum daily.

i have just requested my first payout here. i am quite excited and at the same quite hoping that i won't get deductions. as this site give deductions if your posts were not long enough. so next time i will make sure thta i will make longer post. the topics here are quite hard so it is hard to post long.

i thought will so easy to make reply in here.i just feeling hard to be more active in here.to answer simple question i need to open many site and learn about it first.i have doubt i cant be more active in here.and until now i still have no post.i dont know how to start posting in here and i also worry about my posting then

i think it is okay if the rate for making threads is lowered to 17 cents. as i don't make threads at all. anyways, my payout got approved. i will get $16 for my 2000 points as i had 400 points deductions. but not bad. it is because my first few posts here was not that good. but got improved as i keep on posting on the later post as the mod said. so i am quite encouraged. as at first i was not really knowledgeable in forex. but thankfully since i keep on listening to forex news on tv and doing some reading helped me improved my posts.

I don't know why I fear in posting on this site, maybe because of the high post rate in which it's hard to match up with. Anyways I have this weird experience when I tried to post on a specific thread and hit the submit button I received a notification that my post will only be visible once approved by the moderators. Has anyone experienced such?

i think even the forum is have the highest rate in all forums it didn't have much member

and also no much activity

may be beacuse it all about forex and many people still have no information about

i see payment proof all the time also have honest admin but with strict rules make it difficult to keep posting without deducat

I have tried to participate in their chatting contest but I find it impossible to reach 1000 post in no time because it has only few participants, I would suggest they lowered it to 500 post perhaps, anyways I hope the members will all participate.

It was already the principle of forum, so can not be changed, after all, it depends of you, if you're all active then it is possible to reach 1000 posts

Now there is new rule that minimum number of lines for our posts to be accepted as optimal is 5-6 lines and i think its not easy job and its hard to maintain in each post .anyway this forum may expect such long post when they offering very big amount per post .

why you did not know about it now? It is the old rule and not the new rule, you should have already realized that long ago that our forum have the highest rate, so it should you make a post at least 5 lines if you want to get the full rate, after all, nothing forbids to make a post length 3 lines, but you're not paid in full B)