Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

I have so far not managed to get to $30 myself but I have been getting close to that. If you manage to make some more time to post on the forum and make sure that you make quality posts in the process then you can get to earn well in here. My priorities have somewhat shifted of late which is why my earnings are not good.

Definitely its worth the time to make a lot of post on the site as well but it's not easy to do a lot of post on the site. Because we have to think a good quality post which is not always easy to do. So I would try to learn how to make quality post and improve my activity on this site more.

As long as we can be active in the forum or online then, we can have our daily posting here if we want and if we are eager to make discussions. I know that the forum will give us good opportunities to both learn and earn so we should do our best also to have good reputation in the forum.

Members are not having zeal to complete their target by posting some good number of posts daily. I see some members posting consistently through out the month. They able to make some good amount montly

Thats a nice site i am thinking to join that right now ,10 cents per thread is pretty good rate btw whats the minimum payout and processor accepted?

The rate is 15 cents per post and 18 cents per thread, The minimum amount is $15 means you need to post 100 posts minimum, They pay into trading ac from which you can withdraw to payment processor

Its just a few days till month end and we are going to see more posting activities on the forum as more members try to reach payout and get a better bonus amount or at least qualify. The forum does really get to receive a lot of activities when in the last couple of days as it gets closer to payout.

Well, even now I see that every hour there's new posts. Also, I made here few posts recently but still wanted to make 10 more posts just like yesterday. So far, I am trying to make posts in different sections so I will not be bored in one section only and members give their quality posts.

Activity of most of members will increase when we reach month end. As some people try hard to reach the minimum payout and some people try to beat out the maximum amount

but i think that it is much better to post a lot on the first 3 week of each month. so that toward the end of the month you won't be in a panic to reach your goal. so that is my problem on the site. i just try to post more at the end of the month because i was lazy to post on the first few weeks of the month.

but i think that it is much better to post a lot on the first 3 week of each month. so that toward the end of the month you won't be in a panic to reach your goal. so that is my problem on the site. i just try to post more at the end of the month because i was lazy to post on the first few weeks of the month.

Its better to have some consistent number of posts on every day so that we don't feel any pressure on any day so that quality of posts will be maintained well

Today is my resting day. I already reach 5,400 poinst and number one poster of the month in here and I just want to slow down posting. Beside I'm little busy since its the end of the month and I need to compute my earnings in six of my accounts and update the stats that I can use to post again in fxfrex. I'm some how disappointed with one of my account but so far the five of my account make me money. I don't know if I'm aggressive or not but I'm planning to invest 500 dollars in uwcfx next year january. that's why I'm preparing my six others account to be my hedging funds once I invest in uwcfx and same time I'm hoping that if I can maintain my 50 dollars a month earning in fxfred I can reach my comfort capital of 4,000 dollars in no time.

Today is my resting day. I already reach 5,400 poinst and number one poster of the month in here and I just want to slow down posting. Beside I'm little busy since its the end of the month and I need to compute my earnings in six of my accounts and update the stats that I can use to post again in fxfrex. I'm some how disappointed with one of my account but so far the five of my account make me money. I don't know if I'm aggressive or not but I'm planning to invest 500 dollars in uwcfx next year january. that's why I'm preparing my six others account to be my hedging funds once I invest in uwcfx and same time I'm hoping that if I can maintain my 50 dollars a month earning in fxfred I can reach my comfort capital of 4,000 dollars in no time.

Its great to listen this one, becoming number one poster in forum is not at all easy one. Its better if you continue that activity for next month also from the beginning of the month

Yeah he is the number one poster of the site. Anyway I would like to be active in posting here also. Anyway I think I would have to make my own discussions as well. I hope that I would be able think of one good discussion so I may be able to win on the contests as well. I'm just glad that there's so many contest on the site up to now. It would help us to earn more

Yeah he is the number one poster of the site. Anyway I would like to be active in posting here also. Anyway I think I would have to make my own discussions as well. Would I hope that I would be able think of one good discussion so I may be able to win on the contests as well. I'm just wondering glad that there's so many contest on the site up to now. It would help us to earn more

if you have some practical experience then you able to make some good threads which are reliable so the threads will be more active than normal threads

Well I hope I can be good in forex too so I can also participate in the discussions in this forum, many are doing well in it and they earn much better here than posting in regular ptp forums around.

All you need to do is to learn some basic things in forex, so that you can able to discuss in forex forum. Most of people posting in forum with some basic knolwedge

i have made two discussions for today. i just hope that i would any position for the best thread starter. so anyway, i have noticed that the activity this day is not doing well. it is not that fast as it used to be. maybe because it is just first week of the month and the members are just so lazy to make a lot of post. but i still want to make a lot of post daily now.

52 dollars that's how much I earn in here this month from my last month posting. In this case I already earn two consecutive months worht 50 dollars each. I hope that I can maintain 50 dollars or more earnings in here. I do really hope that I can. Its simply becuase right now Fxfred is the best paying forex sponsored ptp forum for me. Theirs no other ptp forums that pays like this one.

52 dollars that's how much I earn in here this month from my last month posting. In this case I already earn two consecutive months worht 50 dollars each. I hope that I can maintain 50 dollars or more earnings in here. I do really hope that I can. Its simply becuase right now Fxfred is the best paying forex sponsored ptp forum for me. Theirs no other ptp forums that pays like this one.

I think its a great achievement to get such a amount consistently every month, one should have some good willing ness to strict to rules and target to achieve that target

This is the only forex forum i know which are paying money directly to the trading account and we can withdraw that money to our payment processor . and the pat rates here are really awesome to work but the maximum is $50 here but i am fully satisfied with the pay rates there . hope to make a payment in this month . i am working on it .

This is the only forex forum i know which are paying money directly to the trading account and we can withdraw that money to our payment processor . and the pat rates here are really awesome to work but the maximum is $50 here but i am fully satisfied with the pay rates there . hope to make a payment in this month . i am working on it .

you are right, even they are allowing people to withdraw funds they are giving some good rates. they are some members who are getting maximum amount every month