Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyHYIP - forum.myhyip.com

vnhyipgroup

Good that the forum is still paid so far, perhaps this is the only reason that makes members continue in their activities so far,

despite the fact that there is difficulty in reaching the minimum payment request,

Many members see that they should retain little activity in this forum, as long as the forum already pays,

but they do not care about being more active there , so

This reason makes difficulty in access to the payment request after a short time .

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another fast payout time was on 14th on this forum, the last time, that is three days ago,

we can see payment proofs from the members that received payments from this forum,

it is good to see the payments here are as fast as within a week, as every week there will be a payout schedule,

and sometimes, whenever few requests gathered, the admin issues payments to them.

two hours ago, when I was posting, suddenly, I have lost access to the MH site,

the page was not loading in the mid of my posting,

so I could make only few posts and waited for the page to load,

however, after few hours, now the site is loading fast as usual that I have been posting on the forum as well.

I'm late to make the payout a few minutes after the admin approve the payout members. but the moderator has not been paid.

I wonder, why the admin who approved the payout, but the moderator who pay for it, it seems contrary to their duty.

I have noticed that the hyip news section has been very useful section on this forum,

latest updates on hyip programs will be available on MH than many other forums,

I think the three cents rate offered at hyip news section is the reason for the latest information posted in that particular section.

it will be hard to make posts easy in such forum because they are only about hyip no other gpt topics like ptc or ptp . but the rates available are really good, you will need lots of motivation to keep posting here . the activity there not really good that refer to how poor is this site

I am trying to post again here . But the problem is the forum has a problem loading normally.its quiet slow on my end. that is why i am not able to try reaching payout this day. this the first time that the loading of the forum is very slow after a long time.

Although i am not posting there lots each day but active regular only few post but still dont faced any loading problem and actually forum loading is very fine to me just problem we need 3 minutes wait for continue our posting . anyway think its better to post some post in non paying section too if we post mainly payment proof than it secure to get full payment i think.

I don't have any problem anymore in loading the site . so i can post now here normally. the only think that i need to remember in posting here is that i would make at least 3 liner post as the admin want quite a long post. and i don't have nothing else to worry about as we get paid with that kind of post.

It's hard to make many posts in here, it's not because its topic which is hard to post but it's because there are only few

members who still active to post in here. It's hard to reach minimum payout request if we made only few posts in here because

minimum payout request in here is high enough

from what I've seen on this forum , it seems that there would be at least 5 members requesting payments each week . Most of the members requesting payouts were the ones who've had lots of payment proof .

I agree with you, that the members that have more proof posts to make everyday are getting paid from this forum, especially monitor admins,

but such proof posters can't cash out at 500 credits,

as the cash out limit for proof posters is 1000 credits, so even proof posters also can't reach the 1000 credit limit within a week.

the forum should clear few things regarding post rates to members,

the more the proof posts , the less, that is one cent we will get paid ,

but some other members that post comment and earn 2 cents also posting proofs but less proof posts,

so there should be clarity on how many proofs can be posted in that set of 500 credits to earn two cents per post.

@archu

Yes, mostly people who still active to post in here, they posted payment proof only because it's easier to do.

If you must active in discussion, you must wait another replies right?

well, if we keep on making comments in hyip discussion sections , we rarely get any reply,

cause people post a bunch of proof posts in reply to our comments,

so the thread would have been updated fast and even our comment will be left few pages behind that

obviously the next comment poster couldn't pay attention to it, and the discussion restarts.

this thread of MH that was closed on some forums like TCC, has been reopened once again, recently,

and the members have started to take part in discussions at MH threads,

regarding how to improve the activities on MH, the forum that is making active payments,

with a single hyip section possible to earn through posting.

they can be considered as a ptp forum. after all there are still two sections that members can post at. but it will limit their way to earn from this forum. i just noticed an average of 4 members reaching or requesting payout here each week.

The best way to earn in here is not to post proof of payments and if you do. Just keep it below 10% of your total post. The reason is simple. Once you have lots of proof of payments post you end up having minimum of 1000 post instead of 500 post to request cashout.

Indeed better keep your payment proves posting to a minimal to make sure you can get the full amount in each of your payment requests . The only problem with that is you would find it harder to participate in discussions as there's not much members who would reply to your last post. or just accept the deductions and request each time at 1000 points . But if we have so many payment proofs, I think just go ahead posting a lot of them and try to reach 1,000 points . At least you won't have to participate in discussions here which is quite boring actually and not easy to do at all

it's also hard to post only comments in hyip discussion,

because we need enough details and knowledge of the hyip programs to make a comment on it,

there will be hundreds of programs joining daily in he hyip industry,

so we have to check those programs properly first, then comment on them in this forum, is what time consuming.

Funny thing is that you can comment anything in here. And still get paid. Lets face it. theirs still some thread that is almost two years old and still open although its been a scam site for two years. lols.