Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyHYIP - forum.myhyip.com

vnhyipgroup

so hard to collect until 500 points.i dont think its easy to do that until now i havent make any post again.i really want to make about 25 posts in a day.i know it will take a time since the gap there also make member lazy to post because the gap is take so long time

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

before in the beginning, there was not much restrictions on proof posters, and every member was paid with 2 cents rates for proofs or comments,

but for last few months, there has been restrictions on proof posters that

one must make enough number of comments to continue to receive two cents rates otherwise with major proof posting, the rate one gets is one cents per post.

yes before they dont have restrictions on how manY payment proofs you would post. you would still get full amount. but now you would get 50% deductions for not participating in discussions. I think it's still okay as it's not hard to make some replies to avoid that big deductions.

my post rate here is one cent for major posting will be on hyip proofs,

once my request was denied when I placed it with 500 credits made,

though there was discussion posts it was rejected due to more proofs,

so I have planned to make all proof posts here so that I can get one cent rates.

because of the offline of LR Site then member find so hard to make post in hyip section.mostly member post in hyip section just for proof that they have.i dot find hard to continue my activity in here again.i think its better for member to continue the activity in here because we still able engaged with the discussion there

yup its better to forget about the payment proof post now better you continue posting in these 2 payign sections so then you will get paid surely.i think it will not really hard to be active but im so sure memebr not post in here for getting payment fast.they just come whenever they free

@archu, why only posts payment proofs when you can add some posts. specially if you have so many payment proofs it'll earn you well. if I have those many payment proofs I'll make additional 30% posts of normal replies so that I can get full amount in my payment instead

there was a single request that was approved and paid by the admin, yesterday,

it is good to see that the admin continued to pay on weekly basis as soon as LR came online,

and though there was just one member to issue the payment,

the admin has done it without fail.

well, few more requests are gathered at payout section already,

that was good to see active members getting reached payout limit faster,

my current status is that I have made 317 credits so far,

which is a long way to reach 1000 point mark on MH.

1000 points???why you should reach 1000 points?i think they just need 500 points right??i really hope to be more active in here again.i just curious how to get paid in here so fast.i wanna become so active in here and reach my last payment i hope they will always make this site payign for long time

1000 points???why you should reach 1000 points?i think they just need 500 points right??i really hope to be more active in here again.i just curious how to get paid in here so fast.i wanna become so active in here and reach my last payment i hope they will always make this site payign for long time

yeah, we need 1000 points, in case if there is more proof posts in our activity,

I made both comment posts as well as proof posts, and when I requested the payment at 500 credits,

it was rejected due to the same reason that is proof poster,

so we should request at 1000 points in order to receive the $5 payment at one cent post rates.

great to see that the admin of this forum is making fast payments almost twice a week,

I have just noticed that the mod have cleared payout requests today, once again,

so as expected, there will be payout time in next twenty four hours from now,

I hope I can also get paid with good rates if the admin can make PTP section as paying one !

oh i dont know about that archu and how about if member make both proof and also the engaged in discussion??we still need to request in 1000 points??its better to make discussion posting i think its not hard at all and i think its good for member so then able to create normal activity

oh i dont know about that archu and how about if member make both proof and also the engaged in discussion??we still need to request in 1000 points??its better to make discussion posting i think its not hard at all and i think its good for member so then able to create normal activity

in my case that is true, we must request at 1000 points,

I have had many proof posts once, and to reach the cash out limit faster, I also made comments in hyip discussion, sometimes,

and when I requested at 500 credits it was rejected and the mod gave me note that the major posting was proofs so request at 1000 credits for the $5.

for hyip lover i think its not really hard at all to collect about 1000 points by posting proof in here.but for member who just able to make post in discussion is really hard to make it and i didnt able to visit this site everyday and it make me so had to get any payment from them

well, we can also post update and hyip news here,

for that we can get three cents per post and that way, we can cash out at 500 credits for the $5 payment,

all that required is to follow hyips regularly and check out on their sites for latest news update from them, if any published.

well, we can also post update and hyip news here,

for that we can get three cents per post and that way, we can cash out at 500 credits for the $5 payment,

all that required is to follow hyips regularly and check out on their sites for latest news update from them, if any published.

i am agree with you but its really not easy everyone who is not updated about hyip more but good in ptp forum posting . actually without hyip knowledge its hard to manage good point each day from this forum but general section is still good who are not aware more about hyip.

yup not many member know about hyip and mostly member like talk about other GPT discussion like PTC or PTP.i think it will not make mylot bancrupt just for adding those topics there and it will also make member want to visit this site again so its mean this site will have more traffic

yup not many member know about hyip and mostly member like talk about other GPT discussion like PTC or PTP.i think it will not make mylot bancrupt just for adding those topics there and it will also make member want to visit this site again so its mean this site will have more traffic

i opned this forum also i checked the payment section , so i found many pending payments there in addition the admin processes the payments there slowly like MoneyEarningForum admin so it will be better for us if we left it because it is just wasting our time there , we can be active at any ptp forum which pays fast.

I saw members just got paid am hour ago. seems there was like since delays in payment but at they are able process the payments now.it just shows is still paying and its not bad after all to post here

i hope you re right about that , i will check that forum and i will see if the admin pays , i will join there and start posting because i would like to increase my earning on the internet because i need more money in my life because iam alone with no work , maybe i try posting there as soon as i will be free.