Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyHYIP - forum.myhyip.com

vnhyipgroup

yup at least they able to pay member so fast within a week only.member try to enjoy the low activity in here but i hope then they will also try to ask other memebr to be active in here too.at least this site still paying,lenient enough and also fast in paying

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I really don't understand why theirs so many members who don't like this site. For me this is a better deal. lenient and same time paying and the rate is 2 to 3 cents per post. So for me I will spend as little as 10 post per day and earn 30 cents.

when they check the site the site is have not really good activity and twhen they come to know they just have 2 paying section will also make them discourage to be active.i alspo want to give some times for this site too,i know that they are quite lenient and always pay memebr weekly

@budado

I think it's too few if you made 30 cents per day only. You could ask payment request in 2 weeks and that is small amount

if you got only $5 in 2 weeks. Its rate is good enough but activities of its members are really bad. There are few members

who still made posts in there.

whast we need in here is motivation to post oly and for the activity let it to other memebr just try to visit the site frequently then we will see if we get any reply or not form them.maybe if we alwasy do that then we will surprised later if we have reach the limit

@mahmoud

Yes, the minimum payout which we must reach is really high with the activities of members in here and the rate in here.

Actually, when PTP section is still paid forum, I didn't think that is too high minimum payout because we could reach that

with many posts there because many activities but now that is hard to reach.

well, I have already made around 100 credits here, which is 1/10th part of the payout limit, 1000 credits to get $5,

of course the payout limit is a long journey to go,

but the amount is also big, as $5 is not a small amount, and coming to post rates, the one cent rate for proofs has been common now at every forum.

I am now daily active here with my few payment proof but there is no target here to reach payout because minimum $5 to reach is very very hard to me when there is only few paying section . but it seem that if i continue than one day will reach minimum payout. ;)

I'm not active there anymore because they have lowered the number of paying sections and other members activity has dropped also. Their minimum payout could be lower to attract active posters to the forum. 5$ minimum payout is too high for starters to reach, it should be 2$ or 3$

yes the activity has dropped a lot. if you want to maintain activity here or good amount of post despite the low activity you need to post a lot of threads. but you need to make your own topics not just copoied of paste just to make some discussions

@indieover

That was right, and that is not surprising at all because the most favorites section, PTP section, has been removed from paying section.

It made many members hard to make post in here, including me. I don't too much comfortable to post in here because it's few active

members so that was hard to reach minimum payout request.

@indieover

That was right, and that is not surprising at all because the most favorites section, PTP section, has been removed from paying section.

It made many members hard to make post in here, including me. I don't too much comfortable to post in here because it's few active

members so that was hard to reach minimum payout request.

actually it was made a non paying section, as there was huge activity in that particular PTP section only,

that was not the members' fault, as the forum allowed unlimited posting that time,

and until now there is no restrictions for members that they can post unlimited but the only difference is that

all the easy sections like PTP, General have now been non paying sections.

there is only few paying sections on this forum, the reason might be that the revenue earning from this forum, I think,

if the income through the forum is less then the admin has no way than to have few sections to pay and with low rates,

still members are posting in those few sections and trying to be more active on this senior forum.

this is the forum where the admin notifies through a PM to the members after payments was issued,

we will get a message from the admin that

the X number of credits were paid,

seeing that PM, I will check my processor account for the payment as well as to post proof everywhere.

I think MYHYIP site is not good PTP site anymore because it's hard to make good posts in here and it's hard for us to make

many posts in a day and that means, we will be harder to ask payment request at least once a week. I found that many members

left this site.

there was huge activity on this forum, when the PTP section was a paying one,

due to the reason that the forum also has no objection with unlimited posting,

members used to make hundreds of posts in PTP threads daily discussing various points,

after that one was turned to be a non paying section, people post rarely in those non paying sections.

yup before is so easy for member to request their payment in here and they also able to make about 800 points in just a week.but now admin just decided to make 2 paying section only.and i think its really discourage member to be more active.so then they decide not to continue their activity anymore

@venmarz

Yes, since the site is removed PTP section from paying section, the activities of members in this site are dropped so high.

It's not surprising because mostly members in the site like to post in PTP sections and when the admin removed it, the members

didn't like to post here anymore.

now so hard to be more active in here if they just not really want to make this site alive like before.i hope then i can see good activity in here again.but seems that they havent wanna try to make GPT section as paying section like before.now just hope that this site will not be closed