Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyHYIP - forum.myhyip.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not giving my hope from this forum and continue posting there few payment proof although know its very hard to reach minimum only payment proof posting but its also true there is some chance to post in general section which is not more hard to reply i think.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Nikhil

Yeah, many members of this forum did similiar thing like you. They only posted payment proof in here and they didn't make any discussion at all.

This condition made the forum is hard to be good PTP again because its members couldn't make many posts in here because the members only

posted payment proof.

now the rate for posting proof is lower than 3 cents per post but the minimum to cashout still 500 points.it will need so many times to reach it.if you able to deal with the topic there then you will also able to get paid from here too.for me the topic there is not easy to handle.so i didnt really active

Its true if members try to discuss as well as payment proof posting than there is also chance to other to make some post and in this way thread will be continue but i think actually who have not more payment proof and for big minimum most of the members dislike to continue long time here when less chance to get more point in a day now.

if memebr not join any hyip site then they will not able to post any proof.but actually they still able make normal post there but i dont think in a day any active member there,member come there not daily.they just liek to be active there whenever they have free time

yup mostly member really depend on their own proof that they got from hyip site so then they always able to reach good payment almost in every week.so then i can see any member request the payment there,i think because they are active in hyip section not in other section

now i am starting posting discussion post in hyip section beside payment proof posting which will help me to reach 500 point bit first and it will secure my payment to full. but problem of just reply and it happening most of the time only my comment there.

i can see it.just a few old member who care about this site.i dont think they really wanna earn any pennies from them but they just keep supporting the site.i also love this site but i just feel hard to visit this site everyday.i think better for me to try to make one or two post daily to keep my activity in here too

Its true old members are daily active there and who have many payment proof are also daily active here . i think its better to active daily here with few post when the forum is well paying and if we keep our activity than will reach payout one day.

well, considering the payout limit a 500 credits for those who make comments more in their posting,

I still think it is not that easy to reach the 500 credit limit in just one day,

even there is no limitation regarding members' activity here and unlimited posting is allowed on MH,

but 500 credits a day, i.e, 250 posts a day is not only spamming but also needs a lot patience and time for posting.

@archu

That is almost impossible to reach 500 points in a day, we must make posts about 175 posts in a day.

That was impossible for me because we must wait 3 minutes from one post to another, so if we waited well, we will spend

about 175*3 = 525 minutes in this site only. It was almost 10 hours.

i think its not wise reach payment in just a day.i think better for member to be more active in here.maybe we can try to reach it in 5 days maybe,i know its not that easy to collect so many post there,but i hope then member will change their mind and back active in here

yup i also saw that i think the advertiser really want to rent their slot again.i also worry about the continuity of this site.this site almost died.i also see that they are not really like to be more active in here again but at least they always try to drop some post too in here.so its not totally quiet

I think I still can make some posts in general discussion right now. It is not hard to post in there but there are not much people who

posted in there. I hope there will be at least about 30 posts daily in there so I can complete the payment request in a week. It's still

possible to reach.

@andry777 you are correct . i also think its not very hard to make post in general section but to make 30 post in a day its really hard i think when there is less activity but its possible if someone have few payment proof and average make 30 post in not so hard.

its time consuming actually if we post about 30 posts in a day.not many active member there so i worry if then member not try to be active in here again and this site will have no more activity.now in a day maybe we able to post alone so hard to find member also active in posting everyday

around ten members have been paid on 24th March, that is three days ago, from this forum,

and we can also see few another four active requests gathered in the payout section here,

this is now very clear for us that the activity on the forum is so nice even though there is the PTP section a non paying one,

proof posters are really doing good and also hyip news section is also up to date here.

i really want to be more active in here my last point there is not really high to reach minimum cashout in here.so i need to post more so then i can reach my payment for sure.i just hope then im able to be as active as before.i really hope to see more member also eager to be active again

actually any other member also post there but they will not come daily just like me.they will come whenever they have time to post there.but still i know there is any member who post there.i really hope then i will always become so active in here like before.i just need to make about 100 post again

considering the post rate as three cents posting at hyip news and updates section, it will be easy to reach the minimum payout limit of 500 credits by posting in hyip news section the most,

it will help to reach the payout in around a week,

all that we required is to post around 160 in that section in a week time, and we can make the 160 posts in a week and get paid every week, as we will have a lot news and updates from hyip industry.