Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyHYIP - forum.myhyip.com

vnhyipgroup

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now i am ot very active there after getting my last payment from this forum and its seems that although now there are few section are apying but its true with 2 and 3 cent its not easy to reach 500 point soon and its also not very easy to post there but the good news is that still Admin is not strict of members post there .

• 2 weeks later...

i think i will find hard to be active in here.the section there is not easy one to do..i hope admin can revise his rules.notreally good to make GPT section as non paying section and it will give bad effect for this site.as we can see just a few active member there.i also not active in here

thats too bad,so many non paying section there.if it just forex and hyip section then i will never be active in here too.i thought we can get paid in payment processor.i just want to try to be active there.well i should also check about that site again which the paying section or non paying section

just asking your problem maybe it can help you if you visit other site of forum then try to learn about webmaster then you will find its not really hard but somewhat boring because not many member will reply.hope admin will take any action regarding this case.if member not really active and leave this site then how admin can make advertiser sure to invest

i think here is not active as it should be

i see the same topic isee last days

beside complain some members for delay payment

i'm not active these days but i hope i can see some improvement in the forum to come back posting again

yes you are absolutely correct . and its very true due to less section of paying members activity is low and also there is so many duplicate thread and it seems that Admin have no problem if anyone creat double thread .anyway again i inactive there and dont getting motivation to post here.

yes you are absolutely correct . and its very true due to less section of paying members activity is low and also there is so many duplicate thread and it seems that Admin have no problem if anyone creat double thread .anyway again i inactive there and dont getting motivation to post here.

Yes, this is the main reason I stopped my activity in this forum several days ago, although the rates of profit are good, but I'm worried that the admins will stop payment at any moment .

i dont know if then still any member get good rate like this one.it will take more than a month to reach it.i think you really can adapted with new rules and policy there.i wish i can also enjoy my activity there.but it really hard to do.but if i have time i will try to make 5 post at least in a day

Still this forum is good when there is some thread is still paying . anyway webmaster section here good paying section and we need good knowledge about this to post here but last time when i post there to reach my payout witout proper knowledge then obviously my post quality was lbad but Admin pay me without any deduction . so i think although this section hard to post but its possible to post here.

So there are many section that aren't pay to post in this forum,don't really know any thing about them and looks like it's difficult to post here in this forum.Since admin do deduct some dollars while paying.,but alltogether this ptp site have a good number of people.

despite the fact that it is hard to earn now and that there is 3 minute gap in between posts, i think it is just okay still to post here when you have the time. i still have a goal here like 10 posts daily. though i have still yet to accomplish that goal. hopefully i can do that this day.