Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyHYIP - forum.myhyip.com

vnhyipgroup

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i think because there is no posting limit that we can still enjoy posting on this forum. but it is quite boring to post now here but i am still planning to post a lot even though it is boring. it is not hard to post here per se. but it is just hard to fight off the boredom despite it is easy to actually post itself on this forum. sometiems the boredom is harder to defeat than difficulty of posting on difficult topics.

i never heard if this site have any complaint from member about the limitation in here.i hope then they can make GPT section as paying section again.im not familiar with the topic provided by this site.i hope they are able to give other contest in here so i can earn something from this site

i don't think there are so many active members on this forum. there is only few loyal members here. i can see boniez active in webmaster section. while other members like archu is active posting payment proofs only. there are only few members reaching payout here weekly.

paying as fast as usual, but for payment proofs posters it's not possible to place a request on every payout time,

as the minimum is 1000 credits

required for proof posters as the post is considered as one cent worth and thus we get half that is only $5 for the 1000 credits.

My 2nd payout from MyHyip.

Received payment via Liberty Reserve

Date: 01/21/2011 04:24

Batch: 53709995

From Account: U4128580 (MyHYIP.com)

Amount: $2.50

I dont get it really need to ask the admin there. I had a confirmation of my request and then the deduction was 50%.

Maybe i posted to many payment proofs. But i dont think so.

If i may ask. How much is a post worth here? I have been on and about on this forum but never register or post in it.

Just want to join atleast 5 forums and be active in them all. But i need fast paying forums and high one too.

• 1 month later...

after a long time, I am going to get paid here, last night I have posted my 11th cash out request immediately after I have reached the 1000 credits on MH,

as most of posts are payment proofs I need 1000 credits in order to get the $5 payment,

and I hope the admin this time accepts my request and approves it also process it soon.

well, in my list of PTP sites, this is the highest cash out limit, and definitely I feel like it is so hard and time consuming to get reached to that 1000 credits mile stone,

I will be much satisfied with my activity on MH if I can achieve that goal at least once a month,

definitely we need around 500 posts to reach the cash out and I am waiting for the payment now,

good to see a lot members are active here and there is a bunch of requests in the payout section awaiting their approval.

they still have 3 points to make reply there right so i think it just nee about 300 post only and i think the minimum to cashout in here is not that high since we still have mylot too.what we need in here is just try to leasr the topics there which have great activity

yes, there is I think hyip news section which gives three cents per post,

and as far as I remember the general discussion section is no longer a paying section,

well, I have only hyip section left where I can earn here through posting,

and that is worth two cents, if we make all discussion posts we can get $5 at just 500 credits.

I really love this site. I can post and post and earn 1 dollar a day in this site and not afraid that I will get deductions or warning. that so good. But I usually do that posting in general section since I can earn about 3 cents per post in general section. Unlike in hyip section that is only two cents per post.

fast payment received !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 3/1/2011 9:07 AM

Batch: 56274295

From Account: U4128580 (MyHYIP.com)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: Myhyip.com forum

Thank you.

thank you , dear admin !

why one memebr get so higher decution in here??maybe they just make single line of post??or just spamming in here?i can see low activity in here but still any a few memebr make psot there but mostly the last post is ol one.so a bit hard to be active ion here.

It's hard to post in this site because the activities of members in here are low. I am not surprising with this condition because

the topics are not too much interesting and it's not easy to post too. I prefer to make post in other PTP site becaues I am sure

I could make more posts.

Now i am going to active here because i am planning to invest in some hyip to get payment proof . but here never post only payment proof , have to post some discussion post also to avoid big deduction .and will try to post in hyip section as well as payment proof.

seesm that this site almost close their offer but when we check they still have any activity in here.then i also sure that someday i can also being active in here and get paid in good amount.i dont think im alone there.i know that they still have loyal member who will surely being active with me if i will reactive

Now i am going to active here because i am planning to invest in some hyip to get payment proof . but here never post only payment proof , have to post some discussion post also to avoid big deduction .and will try to post in hyip section as well as payment proof.

well, you can also post payment proofs, but you should add some comment in that proof post then only it will be considered as two cents post,

and there won't be any point deduction,

otherwise if we just copy paste the payment proof in our post without adding any comment in that, under the proof, then

definitely the two points earned can be considered as one cent and thus we need 1000 credits to earn $5.

usually when people make proof posting then they just copy paste the proof onl;y without telling any single word.i just know it forbidden in here.its better thehn this site will not look like full of proof post only.i didnt active in any hyip sites so i dont have any hyip proof