Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyHYIP - forum.myhyip.com

vnhyipgroup

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we don't need any proof here, this site already stable before and will keep stable also paid the members, so far i just post about 2 post here it seems today i can reach about 5 post here, and trying to post some payment proof of the HYIP that i joined before

I don't know what happen but I still have only 300 points in here. I still post 200 more points before I can reach minimum and cashout in here. I'm hoping that I can make about 10 dollars a month in here but its seems impossible now. Maybe next month I can earn 10 dollars in a month in here. that's if I'm going to reach 500 points and request payments and get paid on first week or may.

so far i earned about 270 points here let see, but it seems to reach about 300 points need about 20 posts here, but with the may spammy topic here i cannot make that much and so hard to earn that points just by active in one section such as general hyip discussion section

if will be easy for members to reach payout here if they would bring the gpt section as paid section again. and with the good rate in those sections before. i think that the admin can't handle too many payout request before that is why they disabled those gpt sections as paying section. it is a way to make the forum stable.

i have not posted in this forum lately. today i visited the forum, i believe i have 26.25 credits currently. i am not currently posting in this forum. i hope admin will make the ptp section a paid section again.

it is hard to make it true as we know that PTP forums already make them loss so much and with this HYIP i am sure that they still gain some money with this thing, but i think that "temporary" word for GPT section is only words, for me it means forever LOL

Well if will be be really difficult to make some posts of discussions from this forum especially if you are not really into investing from hyips programs, we can't hope that GPT section will be paying again.

yeah it will be difficut but if we invest in one long term investment program i am sure we can post the payment proof here too while we can post some discussion or even the news of this site too, but to hoping that GPT section will be back i think we need wait it for a long time and today i make some post here too

for me that still good at least you invest or have some experience here to make post here is not a problem, well it seems i have some problem from motivation and also the activity here not supported me to make more post, it seems i will quit for awhile here

today i only make one post here, i am still motivated here to make post, and i see some payment request already created by some hyip monitors in this site, and from what i see this site still active with many members inside, it will be good if more members in this thread also active, it would be helpful :D

I can't even gather some experience here anymore or uses it to check some hyips programs as i use to. Because, the

other day i wanted to login there it saying that my account do no longer exist, even as i tried to retrieve a new password

and i have no other option than to delete the site from my list of PTP forums.

i am not happy with the fact that the admin refused to allow discussion on other sections on the site.It will be hard a bit for me to reach the minimum payout with the admin plan.I also think,many will be spamming the site as well because of the admin plan.

i am not happy with the fact that the admin refused to allow discussion on other sections on the site.It will be hard a bit for me to reach the minimum payout with the admin plan.I also think,many will be spamming the site as well because of the admin plan.

Well you can't do anything about that anymore my friend, it was just 2 things, you either want to post in this forum because you like hyip discussions or not post anymore because it don't pay in other sections.

Well you can't do anything about that anymore my friend, it was just 2 things, you either want to post in this forum because you like hyip discussions or not post anymore because it don't pay in other sections.

There is no way i can post on the site because i know nothing about High Yield Investment Programs.Infact i hate those program because of the money i have lost to them sometimes ago.I will just be spamming the forum if i force myself to post on it.

so far in this site i see payment request still not approved for 9 days, it is more than one week now. but i think it will be not for 14 days for admin not to verified the members payment request here

In my experience myhyip pays twice a week and even if your request has not been approved it can be approved and get paid in the same day so in short don't worry at all.

I'm also happy that I have 450 points in here right now and if I'm going to post 50 points worth of post this day I'm going to request payments in here also. Hope that I'm going to get paid after a week or two.

Well that is still up to you, perhaps you can still post here and somehow learn about hyips by just simply participating in the discussions in the general section from time to time.

There is nothing to learn with HYIPs on this site.Most post are just proves of payments from the program.You can only use the site to know which HYIP site is still paying for now and those that are not.