Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

I only have 45 post in here total. I think I only make some 7 post in here today. I do want to post more but I don't know were I can post in here as theirs only few threads that I'm active with that has been posted again. I feel theirs a slow down in posting in here. I do hope that their will be more post in here again today so that tomorrow I can post in here again and at least another 15 post in here.

Yeah I agree, I'm having difficulties to posts at IP cause there are only few threads that I know and can be active. Investorposts is more on HYIP and Forex discussions. And as a newbie I'm starting to learn all about it. So I only have 29 points since I signed up, its discouraging for me.

i think you love to post in forex discussions, you can find some of that threads in forex section of this forum, also there are a lot of threads in ptp section which you all can try if you want, and for me this forum still rocks if you just want to spend your time in this forum.

@islamnoor: lol, not payment proof but your signature, and they only need 3 signatures only, so if you active in 3 ptp fourm that accpeted signature then i think you will not have much issue with this one unless you are not, but actually it is easy to post signature in 3 others forum

I'm quite having difficulty to maintain again my activity in IP. It will be just fortunate if there are many members active daily but for now, I'm hardly make 50 points and also to have 100 points payout in a week or less days. Since, I wanted to have earn good here but with this activity I can't.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 5/19/2013 12:39 PM

Batch: 144481625

From Account: U7274894 (Investorposts)

Amount: $0.21

Memo: Payment From Investorposts Forum. Thanks for being Active.

Thank yo

Wow, a lot of members who have proven payment in these forums, but under on my own now can not re-create a post in this forum Because too many join with PTP forum, this is the forum for the fastest payment processing payment requests using the LR is not the limit of the points or small, this is really very nice.

Well, it is very interesting to see the payment from this forum. Although the payment from this forum is very low, but what we can underline here, this forum is still paying the members. And we can see there are so many small payment proofs. It is not that bad at all. So, in this way, we can still be active on this forum

i just made few post in this forum and i think i will take a rest for a while after i made 100 posts here again, since my target here only to make at least $2 for one month, in the end this forum still good and for sure attracted a lot of investors to join this site.

I'm back to posting at Investorposts. I hope to be active again, and make good quality posts. And also I do hope I dont experience difficulties in posting and replying to threads. For this forum is more on Forex discussions and Hyip's, which is general discussion is where I'm only good at. Hope to make more points tonight.

It seems that there will be no payments in IP this evening because of LR is down. And yet, I have made my payout for 100 points after a long of just requesting 50 points I'm able to make it. And later this morning I will have another round of posts as there are new posts already.

I will continue to post and hope to reach 200 post in a week since I already have 140 points right now. Its so sad that until now LR is still down. But since its weekends I just feel fine right now. I do hope that when monday comes its will be good as open again so that we can request payments and cashout. Anyway I do hope members in here will spread their post in forex and in hyip section as well.

The rate which this ptp program is offering here is what really discourage me so I dont think that I can do anything here well since its has no minimum payout I hope that I can just make few post here to be sincere and this alone will I do here for sure.

I decided to increase my post to 15 post a day in here. I do hope to increase my earnings in here since theirs a lot of ptp forums that has pending payments. I do hope to earn in here via paypal or payza. But if admin can add webmoney then why not. I really do like to continue posting and earning in here.

I am keeping post here over and over again, and i will do it everyday, but if the condition doesn't allow me then i will skip this site, and i saw that admin accept perfect money at the moment so we can use it for our future later.

i keep wondering why there are only few posters that keep making post in this forum, i know the rate is low but the chance to get paid here daily is big enough for us. so try it and then you will satisfy it just like what i doing at the moment, so far i still like this forum.

The amount of 0.57 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U4566537->U3446025. Memo: Payment From Investorposts Forum. Thanks for being Active.. Date: 14:29 14.06.13. Batch: 24593677.

I am still actively posting here regardless of the low posts rates. The activity in the forum is not too good today but I am sos sure that it would pick before tomorrow. I have already done 2 rounds of posting in the forum and I am still planning to make the final round,