Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

@danielle27,i am using UCWEB version 8.1,it is far better than operamini when you are accessing IP,it might not be good for some forums like GT,but IP is mobile friendly whenever you are using UCWEB to access it. IP is a no minimum forum you can simply make 20 posts and you request for a payout,it you feels like,right now i have about 20 points in the forum but i am going to request for a payout when i get to 50 points.

I am new member of this forum and make only few posts due to busy schedule. Rates are quite lower comparing to other forum but admin always pay to all members in time. Admin also focus to increase new members in forum, when I checked this forum I see that rules are quite strict and banded many scamper members, copy and paste are strictly prohibited. I saw that admin reject payout request of one of the oldest member for copying 1 post from moneytalkvillage.

So you have been more active on the site than me. I'm just glad that the members are very much active here that I'm very m motivated to keep posting on the site as well. So you would definitely see me posting on the site as well. As I just wanted to always enjoy my activity here and not get lazy in posting

I have not been that active in the forum,only that i need some few cents to add up to my funds to invest in a hyip program,so i thought,it is only IP that can provide the few cents,so i hurried up to the site and make about 20 posts since i had like 23 points in the forum before,i would try and make 15 posts in the forum later in the day.

Oh that is really good thing that you have made post because you want some more funds. I do post here most of the time for the same reasons. I do appreciate the fact that the admin just want to keep the member contented on the site before of the very fast payment.

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 4/21/2013 12:01 PM

Batch: 140999016

From Account: U7274894 (Investorposts)

Amount: $3.00

Memo: Payment From Investorposts Forum. Thanks for being Active.

Thank you.

Wow, I also want to receive even a few cents to my LR. But then, I wasn't able to post on IP yesterday, because of offline activities. I just hope I can be active in this soon. Anyway how much is the minimum payout in here?. After I make 20 posts, can I request for payout already?.

Yeah I was not able to make post again yesterday. I don't know when I would be able to post here because I have so many things to do offline. So I just hope that I would not have any difficulty to post here next time when I have the time to be more online once again.

@indieover, how much did you already receive from IP?. How much should I have to be able to request for payout?. And where can I see my earnings?. I hope I'll be able start earning in here. Cause I signed up a week ago. But didn't post anything.

There is no minimum amount for payment request. You can request in any amount you like. So you can cash out here daily if you want to. So anyway I just hope that I would be able to make more posts on the site as for today I have just made only about ten post. But at least I have been able to make payout already.

@indieover, how much did you already receive from IP?. How much should I have to be able to request for payout?. And where can I see my earnings?. I hope I'll be able start earning in here. Cause I signed up a week ago. But didn't post anything.

Try to visit the site and read its rules and try to check paying and none paying section as well as theirs some section that is not a paid to post section. Also theirs a section that pays half a cent per post only. So make sure that each time we post in here we post in paying section. Anyway I tried to post 10 post in here each day and sometimes I can go as high as 20 post a day as well.

it seems this forum has a lot of activities in PTP section, but in HYIP section i only see few posters that make post there, but there are alot of payment proofs that created by HYIP monitors, it seems we need more hyip posters there too, at least 2 or 3 posters to make that sections become more active.

@diejob There are strengths and weaknesses in every forum, and seems like you pointed them out and summarised them. Yes the activitiy seems to be a lot higher in comparison to the hyip section, but maybe that is because admin is not just that focus onto the hyip for the forum, even though that is the main driving force for the forum I am guessing because of the advertising banners, Also forex is quite important, but its relatively quiet on there too

Does earnings viewable?. Where can I see it?. Actually I did that already, reading rules and faqs. But there are just things which is not clear to me, that's why I asked. Anyway, thank's for the reply. I'm glad that in two days time, I'm able to posts atleast 5 per day. Its because I'm still in the adjustment period. Being signed up in many PTP forums.

I have made ten post in the site already. So I just hope that I would make another ten post. So I would be able to make payout later on and get paid bigger amount nso I would say that I have no problem up to now to maintain my activity on this site as well .

I would make payout tonight. But I don't know if I am late to request for payout tonight. But it is just okay . Sometimes i just want to request payout daily but I don't think that it is possible. But anyway every other day payment request would be good enough for me.

Same to me. Not able to do posting in IP forum but I would to have more posting for today and see if I can do a payout also. It seems that I can't have here daily posting in the last week but I will try in this week to better poster and also have other sections.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 5/2/2013 12:34 PM

Batch: 142359637

From Account: U7274894 (Investorposts)

Amount: $0.38

Memo: Payment From Investorposts Forum. Thanks for being Active.

Thank you.

I already have 150 points in here. Just 5 more days and I'm good to request payments for 200 points in here. I'm really happy with my performance in here. I'm hoping I can find ways and means to make good income in here each month. I know its really hard to make good post in here if this site will pay slow so its good that its pay fast and paying good. I really do expect good earnings in here.

Looks like you will have good amount of points to be requested soon enough. I hope today I can achieve 20 points but still, I did not made yet posts in other sections but I will on it as I need to post more here and to have payout. They seems to have new sign up offer also.