Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

We all want to earn well here because it is very good forum. So we shouldn't forget to do post here daily. I would try to be more active on the site as yesterday that I was not able to post. I would like to reach a very good amount on the site once again here.

Members are not still active in here in IP and not just IP,but all the forums that I am involved in,I think it is because today is Sunday that is why they are not active. Anyways I have already done a round of posting but I was not impressed with the activity in the forum.

This ptp site is a new ptc site but this is being popular. The sites pays very low rates but the site admin is good. Because they process payment in 24 hours. So the site is getting popular. There are many users in the forum and all of them are always active.

The amount of 0.81 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U4566537->U3446025. Memo: Payment From Investorposts Forum. Thanks for being Active.. Date: 13:40 18.06.13. Batch: 24920026.

The amount of 0.67 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U4566537->U3446025. Memo: Payment From Investorposts Forum. Thanks for being Active.. Date: 14:35 22.06.13. Batch: 25358280.

I made some posts in here 2 days ago and i requested for a payout,so I was expecting my payment yesterday but I did not get it,so I decided to visit the forum this morning to see if I can send the admin a PM. It seems that the forum has some problem with internal server and the forum now is offline.

one thing I have learned about the ptp world is that we should enjoy it while you can. so now we are not so sure if the site would get back online once again. so I am just crossing my fingers and hoping that he would come back again. so that I will be able to request payout.

The amount of 0.53 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U4566537->U3446025. Memo: Payment From Investorposts Forum. Thanks for being Active.. Date: 14:14 02.07.13. Batch: 26411803.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the site is down again,I think the site is having problems with hosting,the admin just paid for the subscription and I think the site hosting them is having problem with there server cos it is not only IP that cannot be accessed. Anyways,this is not good for the site cos the forum would loose reputation.

I am getting disappointed about this forum because for the past few weekends when I try to access the forum, the forum is always down. Last week was the same, and now this week too. I am not sure what happens on the weekdays, though. But this is definately not something we members would like to see. Is it a problem with the hosting server, I would like to know.

I have read some updates that they are planning to change their hosting server so that the site would be back very soon. I am just crossing my fingers that they would not have any kind of problem moving this site to another hosting server. I know that the members are excited to see the site again

Yes if the admin can just do better much more better because members will be able to earn some points here as well and what I can tell you now is if the forum continue this way today unaccessible tomorow down the admin will surely lacl posters as well here

@indieover

you are right today i found (shratha) online in my forum and i sent her pm that why forum is not working from too many days. She said they are facing a huge hosting problem they are moving to the another server and after moving to the new server they will not face any such kind of problem...Lets hope i.p forum will come back.

Forum is still not back,I am really worried about this forum,this forum happens to be one of my best forum,I am having some points left in the forum before they had this hosting issues,I have already requested for a payout,so I hope when they move to a new server I would be paid.

Well my mood for this forum has sank to even greater lows now since always, and really always, when I come online during the weekends, the forum is not available for me to do my postings. Sigh, but this means I have more time for other forums. Shall earn at other forums for now then...

this is really sad that the sister is not yet back online. So I'm very much disappointed on the site. I never expected that the site would take this long to fix the problem. So I'm just hoping that they are doing their best to bring the site back although I don't feel that they are doing so.

• 1 month later...

i see that this ptp program is one of the most famous and active forums. i am there and keep checking out new sites and read reviews but i never post there to earn. i guess right now its back. So i will try earning such a good amount.

What nonsense are you talking about ? Until now this InvestorPost forum is not back yet, so what are you trying to imply here ? Whatever it is I am not looking forward to this forum coming back online since their downtime issues of the past before they collapsed really irked me a lot. Worse part is their mod or co-admin shratha has not been seen since then !

• 1 month later...

It has been confirmed that the forum will not be back. I think Shratha told a member in other forum that he would not be able to continue with the forum that he needs to continue with HYIP monitoring site. Its really sad that this forum has gone for good,we just need to move on with other paying forums.