Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

Yeah good for you @budado. Cause doing post everyday is good than not posting anything each day. Anyway, are the point visible. I'm still confused. And I'm noticing that these past few days, there are just few members who reply to the activities. That's why only few and slow activities are being shown these week. I hope that many members be active, to encourage others to post more often.

@Salman456, greetings to you. I'm new to Investorposts, but I've been posting there for about 2 weeks now. All I know is there is no minimum payout, so you can request for payout anytime, and rate per post is a bit low, but Investorposts is known to be fast paying site. That's why you will not wait much time for your payment. Anyway if you have a doubt, you can see it in IP forum rules. Just read it first before posting. Hope I did help you a little. Thank you. Good day my friend.

it is a very beautiful place but I have not been able to visit this again. so I am planning to do some set of posting on the site later on . so that I would be able to make some points. I am planning to make payment request about 20 points. it is not so big but its more than enough for me

Well, i think that these rules have not been changed. The current rate for posting is now between 1 cent and 0.5 cent. it depends on the quality of your posts. i see that it still good rates as you can get 0.01$ or 0.005$ per post with a little good quality.

it is a very beautiful place but I have not been able to visit this again. so I am planning to do some set of posting on the site later on . so that I would be able to make some points. I am planning to make payment request about 20 points. it is not so big but its more than enough for me

Hi, I know you have requested for cashout many times. That's why I want to ask you. How can I post request payout in IP?. And what should I write in Signature Links. Can I leave it blank?. I dont know what does it mean, cause I'm planning to cashout later. So please help me. Thank you, indieover.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 5/7/2013 11:39 AM

Batch: 142973666

From Account: U7274894 (Investorposts)

Amount: $0.25

Memo: Sign-up offer Payment from Investorposts.com

Thank you.

I have already 20 points but I have not requested payout but I would surely would request by tomorrow. I have seen you made a lot of post on the site this morning and I was able to make like 20 this morning because of your good activity as well. So I just hope that I would be able to make a lot of post in the morning again.

I already have 29 points on the site, but still I'm confused of the format to post the payout request. Hope someone give me a hint how to do this right. I hope to do enough posts for tonight cause I haven't been able to post this past 2 days because of the wedding of my cousin. I 've been busy this past few days.

I have not posted in here for three days but now I'm back posting in here again. I do hope to post 15 post in here each day starting today. My main goal is always to make sure that I reach more than 3 dollars each month. If I can earn 5 dollars a month the better but I guess i will going to have hard time doing that so I will just going to aim for 3 dollars a month earning in here.

It is exciting ptp program and attractive to join, this forum is paying and nothing to worry about that, sure we are aware that we got payment problems before but I hope this will not happen again. now the management is going to be okay i think.

is this paid to post forum ? or paid to participate in contest forum?

hi, I'm a newbie here, still coping up with things. But if I'm not mistaken, Investorposts is a paid to post forum, but they have a loyalty contests. This contest are for those members who are always active in posting. I think they give 2$-50$ reward for just being active. Well, Investorposts is know for that and for being fast paying site. Thank you and goodluck.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 5/10/2013 11:31 AM

Batch: 143399689

Amount: $0.31

Memo: Payment From Investorposts Forum. Thanks for being Active.

Thank you.

It seems many posters here already get paid by admin, i am glad that admin still pay investors here and also many people feel satisfy with admin's performance to pay investors without much problem, IP doing well and the best forum for me right now.

Of course we always get paid by the admin fast. So that the amount of payment daily would depend on how many members are requesting payout daily. As we know that there is no minimum payout so it is possible to make payout daily although I usually request at twenty post

Of course we always get paid by the admin fast. So that the amount of payment daily would depend on how many members are requesting payout daily. As we know that there is no minimum payout so it is possible to make payout daily although I usually request at twenty post

Can you help me indieover?. I already had 29 points, I really want to post a payout request last week, but I dont know how and where to do it. And I'm confused about signature links. What is it and if I dont have, can I just leave it blank?. I hope you get back to me on this. Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U7859405 (NP):

Date: 5/13/2013 11:55 AM

Batch: 143716670

Amount: $1.25

Memo: Payment From Investorposts Forum. Thanks for being Active.

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U7859405 (NP):

Date: 5/11/2013 11:29 AM

Batch: 143513407

Amount: $0.25

Memo: Sign-up offer Payment from Investorposts.com

Thank you.

is this paid to post forum ? or paid to participate in contest forum?

This is a ptp forum that has some contest that we can join and usually that's normal to other forums as well to have contest. The problem in here most poster have is that its has only 1 cent per post rate. But its good still to post in here since this site pay fast. So if we really want to make good income in here we can end up making good income in here without any problem at all. As its can end up making good use in here. This site is good to invest and good to make profit.

Investorposts, is a good site to invest and post to forum, cause its true that if we make consistent posting, we can also earn consistent profit in here. We just need to stay active at all times, for us to reach cashout easily. I hope I could get back to posting here at IP.

I only have 45 post in here total. I think I only make some 7 post in here today. I do want to post more but I don't know were I can post in here as theirs only few threads that I'm active with that has been posted again. I feel theirs a slow down in posting in here. I do hope that their will be more post in here again today so that tomorrow I can post in here again and at least another 15 post in here.