Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

I have already made my posts on the forum for the day and would be looking out for some updates to posts later on. I am just planning to make $1 - $2 at the most for my activities for the week and so far I need to have a minimum of 30 posts a day to get there.

I'm also eager if I can make this week to have 1 dollar. I think you will going to be active here so I will join on you and we might have encourage other members as well so we might have better posting and earnings. Our target is achievable just we need some activities.

Yes, it is really within reach if only there are active members on the forum posting regularly. Right now I believe that I am over 30 points at the moment and just need to keep on posting whenever I see replies to the threads. I may just request for lower points but this is how much I plan to make this week.

i forgot to do some posting in here because usually at night I just wanna get some sleep, but I will try later on to post using my Mobile browser in here because have heard in some members that it's smooth using your Mobile browser as it's been a while since the last time I used my OM to post in here.

Operamini is not suitable for posting in IP,why not try UCWEB and see the difference,anyways I have not been able to make post in this forum since yesterday simply because I can't accomplish my targets in forums that pays higher rates,I am rounding up my posting for today,so I might use IP as my last forum to post in

I have reach 1.40 dollars worth of post in here. I will try to keep on posting in here until I reach 2 dollars then I will going to request payments as I just feel that if I'm going to target the 5 dollars the risk is just too high. Also I notice that most ptp forums right now has some pending payments and that's why I want to withdraw when I reach 2 dollars in here.

It is such a nice thing here if we still can see this forum is still paying the members here. Even it is small, but we have to see it as a good thing here. Hopefully in the new year 2013, this forum can be better and more popular in the business here. I will try to spend time

Of course, they are. IP forum pays just because, they still gain some advertisers. I don't really understand members giving good information about that I think it's better for them to have remain active in the forum as I don't see any reason for them to stop posting here.

As long as I'm able to accomplish my targets in other forums, I'll make activity in IP with an aim of 20posts then request payout immediately. I'll put in more efforts that I make activity here on a daily basis to be able to earn few cents here every two days as payment processing takes place after a day in IP. Although the earnings may look small, the total earnings at the end of the month will be reasonable. I urge other posters to create time to earn in IP now that its still a paying forum.

20 posts are equivalent to 20 cents in here, but if you are fine with such amount of points then that's okay because there is no minimum at all to request and you will get paid fast. I haven't started posting yet in here because I always get busy with some other Forums.

You know, to me IP is just a forum to make quick bucks in a day, you dont have to experience delays in payment or whatever and thats the reason why the forum is still active. I think the forum is stable at the moment so need need for admin to change the forum to non-ptp.

20 posts are equivalent to 20 cents in here, but if you are fine with such amount of points then that's okay because there is no minimum at all to request and you will get paid fast. I haven't started posting yet in here because I always get busy with some other Forums.

Yea,that's right,there is no minimum in here,I am going through the same thing here,I am engaged in so many forums so posting in here is not that difficult but the time is not just there,anyways I would just look for a way to make a round of posting in the forum later in the day

stop posting? for what this forum still paying us and we don't need to worry about anything, make post here everyday will be better rather than do nothing why? because even admin give only 1 cents per post in mostly sections but the payment is good which make many people like them

I still haven't seen the chance to make activity in IP lately but I'm hoping that I will be able to suspend some online and offline activities in order to have time to make activity here. The fact that the forum pays quickly is what has rekindled by zeal to resuming activity in IP.

There is really no reason to stop from posting when it's still a paying Forum because somehow I can see that they are trying their best in here because of the fast processing of payment in here, that's why we should not have any problem posting in here.

Good to here this one. Well it is such a nice thing here if each member can try to encourage other member to be active in a forum, if the forum is still good, legit and paying here. So, now we can control the forum together here if the forum still running good or having problem

I still haven't seen the chance to make activity in IP lately but I'm hoping that I will be able to suspend some online and offline activities in order to have time to make activity here. The fact that the forum pays quickly is what has rekindled by zeal to resuming activity in IP.

If a forum exhibit fast payment processing, pretty sure posters will be longing to post inhere on a regular basis no matter how small the ptp rate is. And I could see that here, posters dont really think much of the rate inasmuch as admin is always trying to make payment quick. I wish other forums can do same as IP.

Yeah, there are many new forums nowadays it is still the best to consider forums that even not that high post rate but with the payments then,we will still have IP forum. We just need to spend some time whenever we are done in other forums or we are in need of some funds.

We know that this Forum will pay that's why some members just choose to be active in here because they are sure that they will be paid in here unlike with some Forums that they may just end up wasting their time and effort in here because it will stop from paying.

I will try this evening if I can still make some posting as I hope that my network connection problem will be finally over. I will just try to make 20 posts if I can make as quickly as possible and then will be in other forums so far, I think there's not much payment requests in the forum because of not much payout proofs in IP.

There are so many PTP forums coming out nowaday and the great thing is that they are offering pay per post rate that guys cherish meaning they might consider dropping some forums.lets just hope that IP would be improving.

True talk, these days new ptp forums are emerging out from nowhere with high rates that are mind blowing so it creates more chance for competition in ptp industry. I think some members of IP might be attracted to these new forums so there's a possibility IP will lacking some activities.

Well some members might be dropping IP simply because it offers low rates and there are new forums that offers high rates,for me i don't think i would be dropping IP,instead i would just add those new forums to my list,i cherish IP simply because of the way that the admin clears payments and i also love the activity in the forum,if every thing works fine for me,i will be making posts in IP by tomorrow