Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Well, I am very happy to check the payment request on this forum is paid one more time. Although lately I am very busy with my real job, but I try to spend my spare time to make posts on this forum. At least I can help this forum to be more and more popular. Hopefully this forum can pay for very long time

I was glad to see that Admin has returned to his old schedule to process payments hopefully at a weekly basis. I only had to wait around 1 week in total, the approving and the processing and was surprised to see that it was processed so quickly because the last update from admin was that Mayur might not be able to continue to do weekly payments due to off line work.

Aim is to get another 150 points or so by the end of the week to catch up on the things i missed

Is it true then?. Cause I still have pending request which is my first payout. Hopefully the admin really go back to the weekly processing of payments. And I hope to make good and enough posts here at DMT. Thank's

well you can continue posting on this forum and be rest assured you will be paid,the forum remain the only place one can make post and get paid on time,all other forum as not doing well as of now,i have request payment inhere and i was really angry moderators did not approve my request before admin came to clear approved payment.

Good to be back posting in here again and reach another 500 points today. I'm really happy to be more active in dmt as right now I make dmt as my priority ptp forum. Meaning I need to post in dmt first before I can post in other ptp forums. I do hope that in two to three weeks time theirs another payments that will going to come from this site. I really do enjoy my earnings in here. I do love to see myself earning good in here.

Am making good progress today with DMT in working my way to the goal of getting the minimum number of points to request for a payment, as I predict that the admin might soon be making another batch of payments soon seeing as it is almost a week since the last one was made.

One thing to point out is that in the hyip discussion, good to see that it is active and many people are joining in the posting there, but there is not much real conversation, just reviews on themselves.

DMT really prove to be a good PTP site, cause many posters believe in here. Look at it this way, if a PTP site cannot prove itself being a legit one and a good paying site, no one will support it. And you will always here negative feedbacks regarding the site. But DMT is proven to be a good and fast one. That's why members love it still loving it.

@danielle: Every day I can divide my time in some PTP forums including this forum, this forum is great because I do not hesitate to make a post in a day, so I can continue to make a point on this forum, may I request payment immediately approved by a moderator and may soon in the process by admin.

@takiya, I'm new to online jobs like posting in forums, that's one of the reason why I cant balance my time in my registered PTP sites. And the other is, I'm just using a mobile phone in doing this kind of job. I dont have a pc for this, cause if only I have one, I know I can manage to do this well.

It's not really called jobs but others did. Still, we have low earnings in the normal ptp forums. That's why we just tried our best to do daily posting to have achieve good amount of earnings based on the spend time. Somehow, I can only gain good time in DMT if I do posts in Forex section.

I'm just trying to post now although I have not much time but I am just trying to find time. So I just hope that I would be able to complete at least 20 post on the site before I would stop posting for this day. Maybe I would need to start early in the morning so I can post more.

@takiya, I'm new to online jobs like posting in forums, that's one of the reason why I cant balance my time in my registered PTP sites. And the other is, I'm just using a mobile phone in doing this kind of job. I dont have a pc for this, cause if only I have one, I know I can manage to do this well.

As if this forum can be accessed through mobile phones?? I just knew that this forum can be accessed via phone, thank you for your notice so I did not bother to mention it if you want online in the forum if again not bring laptope.

If you don't enjoy what you are doing then ptp forum is not really for you. But if you enjoy posting then ptp is worth it. Its really not how much you can earn but just like being active in facebook but we can end up earning good in here. I do regularly post in as many ptp forum as I can and still I end up earning few dollars a month only. But I really don't mind as its not earning that I really focus in doing so.

I did not expect that I did not have yet my goal of 500 points but I will try my best that this week it will be accomplished and will truly be consistent poster as I will need more time to do forum posting and also to have more earnings in the forums.

We cannot deny that while we enjoy posting in forums like DMT, we also look for good earnings. Cause if we dont mind this at all, why not quit and find something that you can treat as a hobby. Internet is very wide range, if you only want a hobby or pasttime, why not play video/computer games, or join in social medias. You overjudge my post, I'm saying this cause posting in forums is important, and I treat this as part-time job. And not just that, I also enjoy doing this. It's like you always want to argue. Please be nice to all members, like how I respect everyone here. Thank you.

I have not been able to post here lately. I just hope that I would be able to maintain my focus here again. I don't want to keep on neglecting my activity on the site I have to do something for that I would be able to make a lot of posting again I don't want to lose the privilege to earn well here.

i can note a good activity here. Most of members in this forum are quite active i think and i am happy to see that each day. the best thing that this program is offering that we can cashout with any amount from $1. That is very good i think, lots of people are trooping in to the site everyday.

@indieover, yeah, I'm seeing new members joined the forum, that makes the activity more exciting to post for. Anyway, yesterday the mods approve my request for post checking, does it mean I'm already paid for my request, or still waiting for the payment?. Please someone tell me the meaning of this?. Thank you.

i can note a good activity here. Most of members in this forum are quite active i think and i am happy to see that each day. the best thing that this program is offering that we can cashout with any amount from $1. That is very good i think, lots of people are trooping in to the site everyday.