Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

there is limit here dude, the limit is 30 posts per day, so far i don't have any problem with that, and that thing will increase also my productivity in the other site and also in DMT sister site. overall i can say that DMT is one of the greatest forum i ever see

30 posts is not a bad limit for us, if you can send 30 posts daily you will be able to request payment every 5 days at least, is not it?..So the main factor here is the forum , not members, I mean that if payment becomes here weekly it will become a wonderful thing indeed .

Admin is really very experienced and really has pay lot of attention to the forum and succefully takes this forum to higher levles as this fourm really helping newcomers who want to earn online a way to start

hats off to admin keep doing the good work

of course the admin here is a man have sufficient experience which makes him retains successfully of his Forum long ago, no doubt that DMT is one of the famous forums which is characterized by honesty in dealing with members, but may be you face some problems In the beginning because you still a new member, so try to follow the rules of the forum,so you will not loss any points from your balance

of course the admin here is a man have sufficient experience which makes him retains successfully of his Forum long ago, no doubt that DMT is one of the famous forums which is characterized by honesty in dealing with members, but may be you face some problems In the beginning because you still a new member, so try to follow the rules of the forum,so you will not loss any points from your balance

i think not only newbie but also some experienced members here also need to follow the rules, all of us need to follow it so it will make forum become more neat and clean, also if we meet something like spammer then we just simply report that thing to admin or moderator.

@Trickster

Yes, no doubt that everyone should follow the rules of the forum, both old members and newbies, but what I am talking about is the deliberate act of error, this is different from the error unintentional, often new members do inadvertent errors, but if we saw repeated error from old member, it is intentional error , so this has another decision by the admin .

Yes, repeated errors from old members shows that its deliberate but rarely do I see old members violate rules here. Well, its very obvious that the ptp section is currently experiencing decline in activity which means that many posters have reduced their activity in it and are most likely to be posting in sections with 3cents post rates.

Interesting. We have now seen all of the payouts approved today. Is this a sign that admin will make payments in this week in DMT. Since, after the payments in MTW forum then, we might be fortunate if admin process it and will be really grateful and for awhile I will make of daily posting this month.

Yes, repeated errors from old members shows that its deliberate but rarely do I see old members violate rules here. Well, its very obvious that the ptp section is currently experiencing decline in activity which means that many posters have reduced their activity in it and are most likely to be posting in sections with 3cents post rates.

Of course members prefer to increase their activity in the sections that provide rate 3 cents per post , I do not see them wrong because this thing makes sense, but their activity must be reasonable in other sections in order to support the forum and help the admin to retain success of his Forum .

Of course members prefer to increase their activity in the sections that provide rate 3 cents per post , I do not see them wrong because this thing makes sense, but their activity must be reasonable in other sections in order to support the forum and help the admin to retain success of his Forum .

Well stated; that's why I like spreading my activities to the two sections I'm familiar with which are the ptp and hyip section despite the fact that the ptp section has a rate of 2cents. It will be beneficial if to the forum if more posters can spread their activity to other sections with 2cents rates.

Even though theirs 3 cents section I still prefer to post in 2 cents section. For me its not about the rate but about the threads that I'm posting. As the more I post in threads that I know the more I feel comfortable posting. I do hope that in the long run I can say I'm making good profit in dmt. That's why I'm not always conscious about 3 cents threads as for me as long I do earn 5 to 10 dollars a month in dmt I'm happy either I earn it in two cents or in three cents threads.

Well stated; that's why I like spreading my activities to the two sections I'm familiar with which are the ptp and hyip section despite the fact that the ptp section has a rate of 2cents. It will be beneficial if to the forum if more posters can spread their activity to other sections with 2cents rates.

The same thing here, the most favorite sections for me is hyip section and ptp section , I interested in increasing my activity in these sections always, although the ptp section offers 2 cents per post only , but I am interested in maintaining my activities in this section always .

Same here,the most favorite section for me is the PTP,section,i can make 20 posts in the PTP section within few minutes,but in the hyip section it would take me over a hour to make the 20 posts 'cos i need to check the site,check the script and so many other things,anyways i am just going to make a round of posting in the forum today

I'll be quite busy today but I will ensure that I make a good number of posts today(15posts) or more but that would depend on my offline activity. Making posts in the hyip section and ptp section is what I'll do. I'm hoping that the activity in the ptp section will increase so that I'll be motivated to make good activity in it.

Same here,the most favorite section for me is the PTP,section,i can make 20 posts in the PTP section within few minutes,but in the hyip section it would take me over a hour to make the 20 posts 'cos i need to check the site,check the script and so many other things,anyways i am just going to make a round of posting in the forum today

20 posts within one hour?, it is already a very good rate, I can't I increase my activity to this point, this rate makes you able to access the payment request after short time even if your activity at ptp section is more than your activity at the hyip section

if you make post in 3 cents section, it means you already made 60 points from this forum. but i think it is better to make our own activities here better, i mean diversify our activity at least in 3 section or if you cannot in 2 sections that you can post.

Payments are now cleared. And I guess by tomorrow there will be great activities again. After I post my payment proofs I expect that members will going to participate in the discussions and yet, two of my payouts got cleared and that's why I'm expecting from our admin.

if you make post in 3 cents section, it means you already made 60 points from this forum. but i think it is better to make our own activities here better, i mean diversify our activity at least in 3 section or if you cannot in 2 sections that you can post.

Yes, very good to try retain our activity in 3 sections or 2 section at least, we shouldn't not have to look at the section which provides only the highest rates, particularly as it is easy to send many of the posts daily in many sections ,so we can get a lot of points easily .

30 posts is not a bad limit for us, if you can send 30 posts daily you will be able to request payment every 5 days at least, is not it?..So the main factor here is the forum , not members, I mean that if payment becomes here weekly it will become a wonderful thing indeed .

I agree with you, because 30 is not posting a bit, try to imagine if you join a forum PTP 10 can you imagine how much money you can in a week, so 30 posts per day for me that's enough for my own because I can not make 30 posts in one day because I also have another post on the forum.

I will just have my plan for the payment by next week in DMT. It will be good for me to accumulate points and to have my focus in my daily posting and for the weekly payout request. Since, I don't need to worry about the payments and just think it will be cleared by our admin asap.

Though I'm a newbie and dont know much yet. I think our forum will not work at its best without our admin. Admin plays a great role in DMT forum. I'm not saying this just because I want to have the admin's attention, well it's an opinion cause like I've said I new to this. Thank's

Today is the day that I am resuming my posting activity in here. I just hope that I can make 30 posts in here today, I don't have plan yet to post in the three cents paying section because it's been a long time that I haven't posted in here, so I will just keep on posting in the easy section first.

@monyitomon

Good to send 30 posts here in one day, especially if you keep your activity in other forums, anyway I do not see any difficulty in sending posts in the section that offers 3 cents per post, I think it is easy here in all sections, try to maintain some of your activity in the section that offers 3 cents , so you will get a higher profit .

Yesterday I join this great forum and now, I feel that I'm already be a part of DMT biggest family. The share is so great, I can get some great information in HYIP site and paid to post forum that I'm always looking for. DMT will be my another best forum to get information and share it.

Well, it is very nice when I can see the payment from this forum is done again. This is such a lovely forum. I will keep making posts on this forum and support this forum. Hopefully the payment can be done faster. And the Admin can get more sources to earn the money from the Ads on this forum as well