Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

i am still patience here and today it seems i already reach my target, also activity of this forum reduced rather than before which i can see about more than 7 to 10 members that active constantly in more than one section, and that is very helpful for other members too

and for sure it give other members motivation to be more active here, and i just noticed that mod yogesh approved some payment request, so it means admin will have more payment for users, but that is good too, because after that people will be more motivate here.

wow! it begin long i made post in any posting forum but i guess i have resume posting now and i will be having time to post regularly, i was able to made some post on this forum today and i was hoping to request payment on the program as well,i hoping the admin of the program will approve me as i see that members inhere has being approved already.

and for sure it give other members motivation to be more active here, and i just noticed that mod yogesh approved some payment request, so it means admin will have more payment for users, but that is good too, because after that people will be more motivate here.

This is true, when members see that the admin appeared to Processing their requests for payment feel like to continue their activities, and I hope that this happens every week to give the incentive for members to increase their activity more than that .

I'm happy if theirs going to be payments today or tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I'm really excited. Right now I'm almost near my another 500 points target and I'm hoping that once I got paid I will going to request payments again. I tried to maintain earning 10 dollars month in dmt right now and I'm hoping to increase it to 15 dollars a month once I'm back posting regularly in here. 30 post a day maximum is really a good maximum.

It's great that you are posting actively again on the site. I do want to post a lot on this site once again. So I just hope that I would be able to focus here once more. Maybe I would be able to make at least ten post before I would stop posting because I am very much busy and I would not be able to make more posts. At night I would try to be more active again and if not tomorrow.

This is true, when members see that the admin appeared to Processing their requests for payment feel like to continue their activities, and I hope that this happens every week to give the incentive for members to increase their activity more than that .

what we need here to be patience, i know that some people need funds but it seems admin have some busy thing to attend, also as far as i know this forum is good and the rate that they offered per post is good. about member's activity i must say for now it still acceptable

well i just resume posting on this forum and other forum few days ago and i have being posting on the program right from the first day the program was launch but i think as a click memeber i will not post on this forum as i have entered payment request on the forum for couple of days now and the admin of the program have not treated the request.

They have just process the payment already. So I guess that by this time you have already received your payment also. I am quite surprise and quite happy about that. Despite delays, I am NOT discourage but would continue my activity and posting on the site , rather I am more focused and more motivated to continue posting here daily

same here just like beforei will try to continue my activity in this site, since i believe that admin will pay us again. if more member that can be active here than it is a good news, with more members that active to post in this forum which means admin have more active posters that visit the site daily

It seems to me that the activity now is not that good. I wonder where are the members. They should start being posting here again specially on this section because the admin has already paid the members. So we should continue posting now. In the anyway I'll just do my part to maintain my activity here

I've not been able to post here for some time because I've not struggling to make activity in other forums coupled with the fact that I've been busy with offline activities. Its good to see that our admin has cleared payments. I'm sure that many posters will resume their activity here as some posters reduced their activity due to the delay. Hopefully, I should make 30posts today.

I'm happy that today I can finally request payments in here again. So far so good with my activity in here. I'm hoping that I can bounce back with my low income this month in ptp forums. I hope that to see dmt going to continue paying for a long time. Having been running for few years I see dmt grow strong and I see dmt struggle also. But one thing I learn is that in the long run dmt always prevail.

I'm glad to see that my payment request had just been approved. Immediately upon going on this site, the first thing I did was to check out my payment request. anyway I am very much motivated making a lot of post once again. I am so glad that I had so much free time now. Before i don't have this free time to post here

I am just glad that I am improving on my activity here. I am NOT just focusing in 1 section but I am able to move to the trading discussion as well. So when I had the time later on that I would surely make another posting on that section. I think I should going to the payment processor section as well

Payments have been processed in here last week and it just too bad that my payment request was not been able to make it to be included in the processing, anyways I am still going to post in here and looking forward for more activities.

i think you should try to spend more time here dude, so you can reach cashout faster, and i see that now only few people that start to request their payment, i will do it sooner but overall i still like this forum because it is easy to access and also activities in this forums is good per day