Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

That is correct but then, we should not only think of the high post rate but to continuously make posts in the different sections. Oh, well I have done some posts in the forex section and then, I'm back in the ptp section. I can say that there's more discussions in the Forex section nowadays.

it is better if there are more activity in forex and i hope people can connected each other and not only think about themself, it will be good if there are some interaction there, so it will be a great discussion not only for the sake of points :D, and it will help to grow community there

I am very happy to see here, my payment request on this forum is approved already here. Although I get like 20% deduction here, but, there is no problem for me here. As long as this forum is on the track, then I will keep supporting this forum here. This is the proof, this forum is running good and well

I want to prioritize this site more. So this week I would try to make sure that I would be able to make time for the site so I hope that I would be able to make like 500 points just for this week. So I am just hoping that I would be able to do that. If I can accomplish that then I may get encourage to do that again for another week

Payment requests are yet to be approved by the mod and had I known that they won't be approved and cleared till now, I would have accumulated enough points then edit my payment request. Today is nearly over at my location but I will see to it that I gather as much points as I can before I go to bed.

If we really want to make this forum bigger and more popular, we can not choose which subforum we must be active in. So, it is supposed not to be a problem here to keep making posts on all kind of threads. So, it is not only about one or two topics, but we have to share about many different topics

I was not able to post a lot lately night. So I would continue posting now this morning. So I just hope that I can be more comfortable on posting here so I can easily to post a lot. Anyway I would try to make at least 100 points on the site as well. So I would be happy if I would be able to make like 100 points daily.

Yap Payment approval and processing was to be done yesterday as usual but it seems mod yogesh was not online to approve the posts, that was why payment was delayed. Well I can sense admin or mod will make an announcement that payment will done either on wednesday or thursday depending if they have sufficient time.

I'm glad that we still get fast payment on the site that's why I think that the site is better than others forum. So I think that we tend to post more here than on other forums now. Anyway the admin has been able to maintain this forum well. I'm just totally impressed on how well the admin is maintaining the ptp of the site.

Yap Payment approval and processing was to be done yesterday as usual but it seems mod yogesh was not online to approve the posts, that was why payment was delayed. Well I can sense admin or mod will make an announcement that payment will done either on wednesday or thursday depending if they have sufficient time.

It can be understood here. Because we can see here, at this moment, there are so many paid to post forums paying the members not in time. So in this way here, it is still good for Digital Money Talk forum members to wait for few days. Well, I will still keep making posts on this forum while waiting

Our (mod) Yogesh is finally online and he has approved all the payment requests in payment section,it now left for the admin to clear our payments,though payment processing might not happen today but we are sure that we would be getting paid by tomorrow or by weekend,i am now fully motivated to make posts in the forum

I'm happy that I reach more than 500 points right now but I still don't have plan to request payments today. I will just going to request payments tomorrow. I'm just too sleepy right now that I don't feel that I can finish posting in here and request payments. I will just try to post as long my eyes are open then go to sleep and just going to request payments tomorrow.

I don't have enough points for this week. So I would need to keep in posting on the site till the weekend so that I would be sure that I would be able to make payout again for this week while I am still waiting for the payment for last week. But at least I am getting more comfortable on posting on the site once again.

There's a chance that we'll get paid on weekend as payments weren't made yesterday. Nevertheless, its left for posters to continue with our activity and try to set a good target for this new week. I haven't been online for some days due to offline activities but I will try to gather as much points as possible before Sunday.

Yeah we just need to keep on posting. Anyway I am planning on making at least another twenty post before I would stop posting and before I would to another forum. At least I am able to enjoy my activity On this site for today and I don't feel tired on making a lot of post on the site for today.